Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (68256 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by kurt09(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
classicB:
No sin is greater than the other. Nobody Is a saint for abstaining from sex alone. You have to do away with all other sins before you are fit to accuse people engaged in premarital sex. You might be a gossiper yet a virgin, another person might not be a virgin yet be a good giver. Both of you are sinners! Stop placing one since above the other.
Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. That's why bible told us to flee from fornication.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by daryoor(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
there are two types of people

sheeps and xxxxx

sheep obedient and scared people, born again tendencies

xxxx, i would have said goats, but goat don't quite represent them, the make dia own rules.

im proud to be a xxxx or goat smileysmiley
so fvck my pastor and his doctrines
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by ReLaTE(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
gilgal7:

Even thou its branded u need to test run the engine,checkout the engine type whether is V6,the interior the main expected specification...etc wrong choice dosen't pay
That V6 might still fail you, all those shiny and beautiful interior wtout maintenance are rubbish.
Am an advocate of no sex bf marriage though am guilty of it cuz i had multiple encounter bf marriage., My point is that when it comes to fidelity, non is better cuz some virgins later turn to LovePeddler after marriage.
Just do what u r conscience is pleased with.

1 Like

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by anochuko01(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ontarget:

If you can age and die without having sex it doesn't mean other abstainers like you will agree with you. So speak for yourself.
I hope you are ready to burn in hell cos don't tell me you have never sinned before.
it doesnt have two standard. What that person said is meant to be TRUE for every abstainer. Any abstainer who says a different thing is not an abstainer at all.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
komek:

Hypocrite!

There is a statistics that said that in the Western world, 75% of the teenagers are involved in pre- marital sex. An these are same people that brought this your so called doctrine. Now does it mean all those 75% will end up in hell? Why do we have the urge in us? Africans think, think , think.
to God it doesn't matter if 99% of people go to Hell and only 1% are saved. He set his standard it is either you follow it or abstain from it. Adam told God it was the wife God gave him that made him eat the forbidden fruit. Did God exornerate him? No he was still punished for his actions. God is God, He will never compromise His standard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Donbabaj: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
I see the op as a christain still struggling with sex before marriage... of course, so certain that the Op is talking by the flesh or the 5 senses using his brain to calculate one and two equals to three. Adultery is Adultery, Fornication is fornication QED. The fact that you cannot hold yourself together before marriage does not mean i cannot hold myself together.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
We should not get married becos of sex
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by JEITO: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Contrary to your moniker, these reasons are off-target. You are just over-hyping sex.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by uzolexis(f): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
msmon:
Sex is one important need of any mankind and it's very essential. However, we can't ignore the fact pre-marital sex is adultery.

Pre marital sex is fornication not adultery. Did the bible say anything about fornication? I'm just asking, I'm not endorsing premarital sex, I just want to know where it was stated in the bible that it's a sin.

1 Like

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by AKUPSME: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
classicB:
in the bible times people married very young, and had sex at very young age. But here reverse is the case, so I dnt see anything wrong in matured adults having sex. But I dnt see to having sex with someone u cnt marry
then were do u draw d line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by DaBullIT(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
ireneidiva:

Number 1, if you die without having sex, so what? What kind of dumb reason is that!
Number 2, anybody that marries because of sex is still a kid.sex before marriage will definately take you to hell adn so will other things like creating this kind of thread too. Sin is sin!

Sex is Sin ..

Swear to God that you havent had sex
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by uboma(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
msmon:
What's your own understanding of the subject matter?

Is pre-marital sex adultery? Read up the meaning from a dictionary.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by ellis101(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
ireneidiva:

Number 1, if you die without having sex, so what? What kind of dumb reason is that!
Number 2, anybody that marries because of sex is still a kid.sex before marriage will definately take you to hell adn so will other things like creating this kind of thread too. Sin is sin!
#gbayi
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Mekzmoney(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
SEX b4 marriage is bad in d sight of baba God buh its very good to hav sex b4 marriage.... because some broken marriages or homes was as a result of inability to satisfy dia sexual urge(s)....

So how would u feel wen u abstain 4rm sex and after marriage u noticed dat his d***ck is as small as a 2 or 3yr old baby's?

Or how would d couple cope wen after marriage he/she couldn't satisfy his/her sexual urge?

My ex hates Mouth Gig n am a kinda guy da does dat 2 impress my woman all d tym, n she doesn't hav strength 4sex grin... I wouldn't hav figured it out if we had not had sex..... So my point is,

Sex b4 marriage is good for me oh... Dunno abt others....
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by makeitijn: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
INTERESTED? we have
10,000MT
(eleven million liter)of
pure AGO (diesel) for sale at N98/
litre..product is located in
lagos.only interested buyer call.vessel available
for transportation. BUYER/SELLER
NEGOTIATION is one-one.. then
we send you our procedure.. if you
consent,then we send you SPA..
ETC ... and if you are a buyer agent ie -
you link us the seller with a buyer-
be sure of #11 million naira as your
commission from the deal.. call daniel on
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Kbraims(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
seedord247:

Na who tell you that? cheesy
who told her dat! Wat sort of questn is dat,wch country u com 4rm?
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by uboma(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
kurt09:
Thread from pit of hell.

And why are you on the thread
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sex b4 marraige oo, Sex afta marraige oo. Sex is Sex.
I beliv d early men in d bible did worst than premarital sex.. They had sex with their sisters.. who dem paid bride price to?..
ooo no qoute me if u aint ..

I no want hear big big talk abeg

1 Like

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by AZeD1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
uboma:

It seems you are not aware that brand new cars can go faulty? Only a lazy man will decide not to open his bonnet simply because he's using a new car...
What are the chances of a brand new car going bad?
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by BaWoahGDP: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lolz... La wa hoooo KONJI na bastard
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by AdeniyiA(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
ireneidiva:

thank you jare, as if sex is food undecided
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by msmon(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
uboma:

Is pre-marital sex adultery? Read up the meaning from a dictionary.

You are right! However, my idea is both fornication and adultery is illegal.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by UpLoyo: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ontarget:
Some righteous or church people on this forum wouldn't stop pushing us to abstain from sex till marriage. They always give reasons like: It is a sin and the bible says so so and so. But they wouldn't tell us how to overcome the challenges that comes with abstaining till marriage these days. I agree that sex after marriage is the best solution to curb STDs and unwanted pregnancies but achieving such in the midst of some resisting factors appears to be an uphill task.

Apart from the sexual urges we have to deal with all through the period of abstaining we seem to forget to ask ourselves a certain question. And the question is: WHEN WILL YOU GET MARRIED AND FINALLY HAVE THAT SEX? Marriage in a country like Naija doesn't come cheap especially for the guys. The guys are expected to have a fat bank account first before thinking of marriage. Unfortunately some guys will be unlucky to get that kind of fat bank account at age 45 no matter how hard they have worked. Some ladies will clock 45 and still no signs of a husband coming close. If we must abstain from sex till marriage are we really going to abstain till old age if conditions are not favourable to get marriage? Is there a maximum limit to wait? What happens if you will never get married due to bad luck? Does it mean you will abstain from sex till death? If actually it was CERTAIN that everybody would be getting married at about 25 years old then it would make valid sense for people to wait till marriage.

Secondly, I think insisting on sex till marriage can cause another issue that most of us don't even think about. Due to the excitement of having sex for the first time and all that urge, someone who has been abstaining from sex can easily be tempted and decide to get married unprepared just to have sex to know how it feels. The outcome of this is that marriage crashes due to this unreadiness and kids will be brought to the world to suffer especially when the couple weren't financially ready. I have come across some folks here advising people to get married rather than have sex before marriage. Is it better to get married because of sex and the marriage crashes soon afterwards or is better to have PROTECTED sex before marriage and avoid the suffering a collapsed marriage? If you feel sex before marriage will take you to hell then it means everyone on this planet will end up in hell cos we are all sinning in different ways.

Contributions please.

You certainly have nothing better to aspire to in life, are you this hopeless in life that the best thread you can create in 2015 is this. Pls add your age to your crap let me see how I can help your life or not.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by BJ4REEL(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
MzNelly:
People be coming up with reasons why pre-marital sex should be endorsed grin

LOL, Have your sex and leave 'em virgins alone. Nobody asked to be convinced.
grin
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Lordleo89(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Even ppl wey don do and ppl wey neva do, jst dey ginger, Abeg make una calm down. Anyways if U hav done it b4 and U don't wanna do it again no wahala. Wear ur iron kpata, take d decision, be a Secondary Virgin, all na 1 and d same tin,Lolzzzz.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by uboma(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
AZeD1:

What are the chances of a brand new car going bad?

A brand new car can go bad anytime. That's why there are assurances from the manufacturer to fix the car when it goes bad before a certain period of time or mileage.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by tigonana: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
mikoy1:
i think sex should be between two adults that are ready to bear the consequences of their actions, 2 sex before marriage is bad. if u cant control ursef den get married sharperly. the holy bible said we shud get married n avoid pre marital sex.
wat if I no con get money 2 settle down sharpely nko wettin I go do den.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by zyzxx(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Joshkid:
I sight u bro!
grin
Nothing do u my brother of life
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by J3da: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
seedord247:
I keep asking them the same thing... Where in the bible did they talk about premarital sex ?...

If i'm a product i need to test it and see how efficient it will work if i decided to take it home.. grin

Sex before marriage, pre-marital experience, assuming one is talking of sexual intercourse or perversion of the same, the word of God implies it all by calling it fornication. It knows no exception. It allows none. Renaming fornication does not change the act or remove the consequence. Those who commit fornication sin, Consider what the word says. "Marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefiled, but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge" Hebrews 13:4. Paul said, "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body, but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body" I Corinthians 6:18.

The body of the believer belongs to God. He has been bought with a price and is to glorify God while in the flesh. All of this is clearly taught in this chapter. Fornication is generally committed. in private. This leads one to believe that, since no one knows, or since the act was committed with a prostitute or call girl, that the sin goes unnoticed and the consequences are allayed. This is just not so. Pre-marital sex? An effort to reach compatibility? An innocent game to play? Not according to the word. God says it is fornication, sin, and those who commit such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. It is not sex which God condemns, but it's misuse outside the marriage bond.
May God forgiv ur ignorance!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Hoseaovo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Well, if you are genuinely born again and sanctified *if u knw what I mean*, You wouldn't have to fight the urge for sex. It just stays in the cooler. You need to be forgiven of your sins (Born Again) and ask Jesus for the sanctification experience. If may not understand it till you have it. talking from experience though.
Shalom
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
uzolexis:

Pre marital sex is fornication not adultery. Did the bible say anything about fornication? I'm just asking, I'm not endorsing premarital sex, I just want to know where it was stated in the bible that it's a sin.
1Thess 4:3-5: For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that you should abstain from fornication: that every one of you should know how to possess his vessel (body) in sanctification and honour; not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the gentiles which know not God.

acts 15:20: But we write to them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication....

1Cor6:13: "... Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body"

Eph 5:3: But fornication, and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints

I guess that's enough smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.