Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. (1908 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / Hilarious Answer To A Very Simple Dating Question! / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Nuel25846(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
how do girls with long fake pointy nails wash or wipe their anus, just curious?undecided
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Whytelyon(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Great! grin
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Emac34: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
Very good question
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2017

I Have long, Like extremely long nails. and I wipe my Ass all the time without issues. and do chores too. the only issues I got is Doing laundry. lol. detergent water softens my nails and that makes my Nails break and I feel suicidal when it does. embarassed

So, this isn't an issue. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by izzou(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

I Have long, Like extremely long nails. and I wipe my Ass all the time without issues. and do chores too. the only issues I got is Doing laundry. lol. detergent water softens my nails and that makes my Nails Cut and I feel suicidal when it does. embarassed

grin
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
izzou:
grin

lol...grin

Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Emac34: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

I Have long, Like extremely long nails. and I wipe my Ass all the time without issues. and do chores too. the only issues I got is Doing laundry. lol. detergent water softens my nails and that makes my Nails break and I feel suicidal when it does. embarassed

now this really gat me thinking gringrin
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

You did not answer the guy's question, as how do you do it, I'm dying to know pls
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Emac34:
now this really gat me thinking gringrin

about? grin

Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You did not answer the guy's question, as how do you do it, I'm dying to know pls

the way a normal human, does? grin

Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by ObioratheBully: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin

Twaci. How do you wash your anus, enlighten us..
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Twaci(f): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:
grin

Twaci. How do you wash your anus, enlighten us..
I rarely fix long nails sad

Let's ask Laveda grin
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by ObioratheBully: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Twaci:
I rarely fix long nails sad

Let's ask Laveda grin
grin

Is that so..

Don't bother about her.. Sources tell me, she's cooling off in prison..

Tag another person who you feel has a hard time washing their anus.. grin
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Princess4ng(f): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Should I answer this weird question!?? grin
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

the way a normal human, does? grin

Wouldn't those artificial nails get in the way of things?
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Twaci(f): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:
grin

Is that so..

Ireneon.y? lipsrsealed
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Wouldn't those artificial nails get in the way of things?
grin

lol. It's not artificial. I got long, natural nails. smiley

Wanna see? lol
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by ObioratheBully: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Twaci:
Ireneon.y? lipsrsealed
grin

Habbaaaa.. Are you scared?? Type her name well na
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Emac34: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

about? grin

how you normally do it cool
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by ObioratheBully: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:
grin

Wanna see? lol
grin

God help you the day we see your photo..

The way you describe yourself.. You look like Kylie Jenner in my head.. If you so much as have a 0.0001mm offset from a Kylie Jenner look, I will rain hell on you that day.. grin
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:
grin

Wanna see? lol

I actually thought you were talking of those artificial long nails

Yea I wanna see, I wouldn't mind
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:
grin

God help you the day we see your photo..

The way you describe yourself.. You look like Kylie Jenner in my head.. If you so much as have a 0.0001mm offset from a Kylie Jenner look, I will rain hell on you that day.. grin
LmfaO. grin

.I'm Uglee... that's a known fact. grin
I've always been Singing the Hymns!

And the long nails Are just there. duuuuur! cool
I didn't say I've got killer hips, big Butts, Big Hips, Puffy lips and Cat eyes. Pfft!

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I actually thought you were talking of those artificial long nails

Yea I wanna see, I wouldn't mind
lol. grin

I'll pass.. tongue
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by ObioratheBully: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:
LmfaO. grin

.I'm Uglee... that's a known fact. grin
I've always been Singing the Hymns!

And the long nails Are just there. duuuuur! cool
I didn't say I've got killer hips, big Butts, Big Hips, Puffy lips and Cat eyes. Pfft!
cool

Lol.. Excuse me for missing hymn sessions..

I'm just saying kid, you better be fine.. Else we gon roll out the horsewhips..
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:
cool

Lol.. Excuse me for missing hymn sessions..

I'm just saying kid, you better be fine.. Else we gon roll out the horsewhips..

This Biatch ain't Fine. cool

I've got a beautiful heart, if that would make up for the Not-so-preety-Face? grin

Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

lol. grin

I'll pass.. tongue

Ok then
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by ObioratheBully: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

This Biatch ain't Fine. cool

I've got a beautiful heart, if that would make up for the Not-so-preety-Face? grin

undecided

Yeah, and I shït gold teeth.. I supply Lil Wayne and all the other niggas with gold slugs..

There's nothing beautiful about your heart.. Ish looks like Chi chi Igbo.. grin.
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:
grin

Is that so..

:

You are so monstrous, just as you know
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by ObioratheBully: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You are so monstrous, just as you know

cool Nice to meet you too
Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:
undecided

Yeah, and I shït gold teeth.. I supply Lil Wayne and all the other niggas with gold slugs..

There's nothing beautiful about your heart.. Ish looks like Chi chi Igbo.. grin.

lol. I hate you! grin

Re: Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:

cool Nice to meet you too

I'm not a bully na, you the one saying s.one is cooling off in prison

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Sex You Should Avoid At All Cost! / How To Kiss African Lips / Call For Your Hookup Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.