Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (41767 Views)

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' / 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
this is sooooo true

a virgin is always emotionally free.

Tosyne dear come take a hug for a job well done

2 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by nickz(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
she tells you a story about how one of her cousins died during s3x
or stories about pregnancy
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by sevantex(m): 12:21am On Feb 05, 2015
classicB:
her virginity status will bring her another guy kiss
Rilli??..,Guys still lookin for virgin girls nii??..,I dint knw oo. Abeg leave virginity status one side biko, other xters dy more important to consider first. No time
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Ricardo2400(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2015
Although sex is overrated!! I can NEVER be in a NO sex relationship!!

9ice 1 Tosyn grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Amyeo: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nice one
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by caesaraba(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
STUP!D STUP!D STUP!D ABSOLUTELY STUP!D LISTS CROWDING THE FRONTPAGE EVERY BLOODY TIME.

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by tellwisdom: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bro, don't mind them. I learnt they wear one pant for 4days?? How true is it??
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by agoadiv(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
vizkiz:
10. they get jealous whenever they realise you are having another affair...(Abeg shey body na fire wood?)Or don't you know the thing can damage a man's kidney? grin undecided

11.they don't allow you enjoy the moment whenever you are both going down into a "deep" kiss because they believe it will lead to sex. (Rubbish, who told you I can't control myself?) angry

13. *they will never spend the night. At your apartment...even if they agree to come and spend the night, they will start giving you rules and regulations that will guide the night I.E ***no cuddling cuz it might make you feel moved!*** (trash!)

14. they have too many suitors and give excuses that they don't flirt around because they are still a "virgin" LIES FROM HELL!!! angry

And the most annoying one....

15. They will never give you ordinary Mouth Action! They would never have mercy on the son of man! At least we agreed to no straffing...is BJ straffing again? BULLSHYTE! angry
who is this one spamming
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Not all ladies o. some1 like me dnt exhibit such.

sebi u like kissing and smooching and yet u want to keep ur virginity till u win olympics gold medal with it abi? No wahala.

A word of advice, neva let his fingers get into u during smooching, cos u mite end up begging for his dicckcheesy

Cheiyah! I feel so sorry for d guy dat can smooch but cant fucck. Omo see punishmentshocked Choi!

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by sanc2s(f): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Abeg, na this kind of girl I need. My girl wan kill me with Bleep. I don slim finish. And I can't end the relationship cos she's a good girl. But as for Bleep, I don tire
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by agoadiv(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Emodeee:

wit all these, still u claim to be a virgin? virgin ko, virgin airline ni.
i sense this man is from otueke

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by agoadiv(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rapmoney:
Hmmmgrin

***modified***

Sex is just a weapon women use to subdue most men. Why? Because it is overrated! Most men are desperate for sex; that's why women easily control men with it. When a man lusts after sex, he loses focus. Young men, don't lose your focus in life...u spend your money recklessly and end up becoming an addict to prostitut.tes when u can't have easy access to se.x
i de bliv u niga....ur so on point like the op sef..infact its ur thread!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by cathodekazim: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=30427447][/quote]
To hell with Oyindamola. So she has bn fooling me. Am out of the relationship, when cynthia is out thr beggin n craving for my attention and ready to do the thing, yet I kept on stuck wit Oyin just because she is from mytribe, yet she wnt even gv me chance to suck her boob, kiss self na by force. Enugu loading
Angry
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by onila(f): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
4. I Have Nothing To Lose If The Relationship Ends Attitude
What most ladies tend to regret after breakup is that fact that you have also marked register. However, when she looks back and realizes you haven't had sex with her, she will heal in no time, therefore she sometimes exhibit " I have nothing to lose attitude"
cool

cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by bengems(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
I feel like you are talking to me in this write up. it was like I'm drunk throughout the relationship, but it's over now and I learnt the lesson with bruises in my heart! chai! umu nwanyi, God power pass una power and Buhari power!

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Temmytea70(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Ure ryt.....ur username says it all....
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Kenneth205(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
sanc2s:
Abeg, na this kind of girl I need. My girl wan kill me with Bleep. I don slim finish. And I can't end the relationship cos she's a good girl. But as for Bleep, I don tire

grin grin bros Sorry oo grin
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Kenneth205(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
cathodekazim:

To hell with Oyindamola. So she has bn fooling me. Am out of the relationship, when cynthia is out thr beggin n craving for my attention and ready to do the thing, yet I kept on stuck wit Oyin just because she is from mytribe, yet she wnt even gv me chance to suck her boob, kiss self na by force. Enugu loading
Angry

U see what Tosyne2much hv caused grin
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ah February. NL romance section parodies National Geographic month. Valentine's bloody passionate heart beating life into the winter wilderness. Go back to sleep. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Kenneth205(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
bengems:
I feel like you are talking to me in this write up. it was like I'm drunk throughout the relationship, but it's over now and I learnt the lesson with bruises in my heart! chai! umu nwanyi, God power pass una power and Buhari power!

grin Happy for yhu!
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by xtervaganza(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Ha!... Girls still dey avoid sex?
For which country be that?
It must be in spain or USA or russia and not in NIGERIA...
the gals wey dey naija too sharp, their eyes don open, it is even the guys that should be avoiding sex, because naija girls escpecially calabar girls can run 24 marathon race in the bed... Non stop.

Naija girls, breaking record since 1914, even lord lugard knows about it.
if i doe this night na your joke kill me ooo lol
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Goddyj(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
please what is SEX❓❓ grin
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by femoor: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
So what do u exhibit?
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Dahjhi: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Emodeee:

wit all these, still u claim to be a virgin? virgin ko, virgin airline ni.
Tosyne claiming virgin? he don't dare grin
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by olumyde5(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
All Na lie joor
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Yemike(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
u are very correct, but the part i don't understand is u claiming to be virgin. Bross there is God o. Anyway i can't be involve in a no sex relationship cuz the moment the lady step into my rum i can afford just ten minute to let her refresh herself and after that; omo penetration don start niyen nah music u go dey hear.
All of this is just because I HATE GALS CLAIMING THAT POINT NUMBER FOUR!

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by raziboi(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=30427447][/quote]

rugged ooooooo....ur on point...

may ur mb neva finish....
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dahjhi:
Tosyne claiming virgin? he don't dare grin
I'm telling you the truth.. I haven't even seen a mature lady's unclothedness b4 wink
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Applaner: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
op,

Pls extend my heart felt gratitude to dis particular girl friend of urs dat ve given u enough tough time.

I love dat
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by scandybuono: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Abeg for which country all dis dey happen,at dis day and age,which babe dey claim virgin,OP Abeg gve us another story jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 15year Old Sade "Youngest Most Endowed Nigerian". / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.