Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (41765 Views)

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' / 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by nedum360: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Nice write up. The truth is: [b]any woman that loves you would go to any extent to please you! [/b]Mark my words. Even if she's a V, someday she's gonna let you into her sanctuary. Guys, stop deceiving yourself in that thing called Platonic relationship. The girl simply doesn't value you, wants no emotional attachment in the relationship and is ready to walk away @the slightest provocation.
Platonic relationship is akin to a celibate being emotionally involved with a woman. What is the guarantee it won't end up in consummation? Surely, it's a matter of time.
According to most religious beliefs, premarital sex is sin. And I agree. So also any relationship without sex is no relationship. So, if u don't wanna sin, why don't you stay single until you're married. Do you think you can lick a pie without eating the meat?

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Tobilastik(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Penboy:
hahaha! 10yrs abi? Bottom line be say i still graduate!

You wey done sign am say you no go graduate nko? Weyrey, even the vc knows you by name. I hear say them one customize shirt give you gan.

Don't quote me again o. I know say na this kind talk dey sweet you.

after this, don't quote me again, unless u wan make fire burn ur blockus

e sure say I go graduate nd Oau go give me automatic employment nd I go con lecture u CHM101 as a junior lecturer....cos I know say u go dy carry that course every year ni
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Penboy: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tobilastik:

after this, don't quote me again, unless u wan make fire burn ur blockus

e sure say I go graduate nd Oau go give me automatic employment nd I go con lecture u CHM101 as a junior lecturer ....cos I know say u go dy carry that course every year ni
Hehehehe, OAU go wetin?? I know say you self go dey reason say na idio.tic statement you just make so.

Guy, if you see any job offer from OAU to you ; no bother check am cos na offer to become shi.t Parker for faj or awo.

#A word is enough for...
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Tobilastik(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Penboy:

Hehehehe, OAU go wetin?? I know say you self go dey reason say na idio.tic statement you just make so.

Guy, if you see any job offer from OAU to you ; no bother check am cos na offer to become shi.t Parker for faj or awo.

#A word is enough for...

hahaha....wayray....u know it is destined that no matter what, u ll still work under me
so it'd be better u wish me well... either u curse me or pray for me, ...the feeling is mutual
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by andrewoche2(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bible speaking in d book of 1cor 6:18, flee away from away from sexual immorality. Math 7:13 enter tru d narrow gate cos broad is d road and wide is d gate dat leads to destruction and many passes tru it. Consider premarital sex as a sin against God. Premarital Sex is sweet but heaven is d sweetest.
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Jkvivi2020: 11:59am On May 21, 2015
Bleep d living hell from her pussy she will respect u in her life time even after separation. But u must be skillful all else she take u for granted and give it to another bobo. Be wise be it too late.
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Adortem: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
So thrashy,bias and immature post. OP,please grow up!
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Cruzeiro(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
BankManager:
I think we place so much emphasis on sex..Must a relationship be based on sex??
If only people can just forget about some unneccesary relationships and chase their destinies...
I can't possibly agree more.
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Aipete2(f): 12:28am On Jun 19, 2015
#nalie
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Thazard(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2020
Extom:
Like I used to tell my buddies back then in the uni, Be so great a guy, that even if sex doesn't occur and the whole thing ends abruptly, she will still miss you deeply. No matter how small, make sure you teach your girl something, and she'll remember you for life whenever she does that thing.

At the beginning of the relationship, let her know that not only a penile penetration is considered as sex in your camp, and whenever she wants to act out because sex hasn't happened yet, you shoot her down by telling her that the fact that she comes to your house all alone, and stay for a couple of hours before departing, everyone around already thinks you're guys are having sex. Trust me, this works everytime.
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Brosbeforehoes: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
tosyne2much:
. Bros no be so ooooo grin
what advice would you give someone currently dating a virgin? My friend is thinking of letting her go because he might eventually cheats on her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / Meet 15year Old Sade "Youngest Most Endowed Nigerian". / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.