Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Elections: Igbo Flee North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: Igbo Flee North (5098 Views)

Quit Notice: Why Igbos Must Flee North Now - Southeast Elders' Forum. / Don’t Run Away During Elections – Igbo Leader Tells Kinsmen In Jos / Tension, As Southerners Flee North Over Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by knowledgeable: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
PentiumPro:

sharrraaaap, coward!. na only for yoruba land una mouth go dey sharp like razor. cheesy
shebi una dey abuse dem say dem be almajiri.?

I don't know what to make out of "this one way defense of the murderous nature of the housa/fulani by the yorubas", but one thing I know, is that this yoruba open defense of these atrocities sustain it. The cycle feeds into each other and Nigeria dies eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Humblebloke(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
zimoni:
The thread was about Igbo's leaving the North for home till after election.

So how did it turn to Yoruba and Igbo bashing thread.

Some people need to change their way.

Too Badt.

At topic, when the crisis starts, the almajiris are going to murder every Southerner irrespective of where one is from.

A sensible person will go home now and return when the coast is clear.

It is well.

God bless you....
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 06, 2015
Badgers14:
E go better E go better, na im make igbo man still dey north grin grin
you are a bastard of high order

worthless yoloba

go and keep eating that your disgusting amala

ndi yoloba slaves to the arewa
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Badgers14: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2015
slowpoison1:
you are a bastard of high order

worthless yoloba

go and keep eating that your disgusting amala

ndi yoloba slaves to the arewa

E bi like say them just buy phone give you abi undecided undecided

Why hating on Yoruba people , FYI Abu m nwafor igbo
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by PentiumPro(f): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins**Mr Bayo/ilugunboy why are you this stewpid ehn?. So you are now transgender. Who is that lady on your pics. I need her neewds. **LOLS**

olohun lo ma ba aiye e je, for accusing me of as another person. O de ni la odun yi ja. o ni se orire angry
amin asee.

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2015
PentiumPro:

olohun lo ma ba aiye e je, for accusing me of as another person. O de ni la odun yi ja. o ni se orire angry
amin asee.

Abegi....Too early in the morning for all that curses on a wayward kid.....I will teach him what his useless parents couldn't teach him.

The ugly thing is looking for attention.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by KanwuliaJara: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2015
About time. . . .before those APC funded BOKO-HARAM boys from Niger and Chad roast them alive! grin
Northerners berrrra gerrrout of THE SOUTHERN states too! kiss
NO MOVEMENT FOR ONE MONTH! kiss
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by shiffynaani(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2015
In summary,THE COWARDS ARE FLEEING AGAIN.

Shikena!cheesy
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by EMANY01(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2015
doctokwus:
Anything harm that befalls the remaining patriot Ibos in the north should be laid firmly on the doorsteps of the ohaneze and those other non partisan groups and elites who instead of preaching free fair elections and encouraging Ibos to vote their personal choices,decided to come out openly in support of Jonathan!
They have put those Ibos in the north in unnecessary danger when they cud conveniently at worse have publicly come put to say every Ibos has the individual right to vote his/her conscience and not who these groups endorsed.

I have never sworn on this site,but sware you are evil.
That Ohaneze endorses GEJ is a justification for the possibility of brutal death for south easterners in the north.
Can you hear your self?
The decision to vote for any particular person is a constitutionally protected right.
The decision as well by any legitimate group to endorse and campaign for or against any particular person is also a constitutionally protected right.
There is something fundamentally wrong with your preferred candidate and nor to the point,you as an individual if you can sanction the death of people who do not like him or vote him.
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2015
PentiumPro:

sharrraaaap, coward!. na only for yoruba land una mouth go dey sharp like razor. cheesy
shebi una dey abuse dem say dem be almajiri.?
SLAVE
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by PentiumPro(f): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
SLAVE

Like Ojukwu and Zik abi?

1 Like

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
OkijaAmaka:
That guy is m0r0nic yoloba toad that always defend the North even though they are been killed and are regarded as fake Muslims by their Fulani masters.

Imagine your fellow Christian calling you fake Christian and refuse you to perform all christian rituals yet you still regard him as your brethren and superior....for what, I dey mad

That guy is a pseudo-human
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Badgers14:

E bi like say them just buy phone give you abi undecided undecided

Why hating on Yoruba people , FYI Abu m nwafor igbo
saying abu m nwafor igbo dosent make you igbo,silly igbo wannabe.....oye ofe manu
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Badgers14: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
slowpoison1:
saying abu m nwafor igbo dosent make you igbo,silly igbo wannabe.....oye ofe manu

I owe you no explanation about my origin, believe it or not who cares.

Na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop $hit.
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Ayus34(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hotstew:

Aboki slave.
go to the battlefield and stop.ranting online!
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Ayus34(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
knowledgeable:

I don't know what to make out of "this one way defense of the murderous nature of the housa/fulani by the yorubas", but one thing I know, is that this yoruba open defense of these atrocities sustain it. The cycle feeds into each other and Nigeria dies eventually.
shutup....the only thing igbo understand is violence,if u are too soft or liberal,same tribe will accuse you to be a coward,lazy,slave. .....they dominate u and drum it your hear...that u are nobody. ....though I didn't support the terror attitude of our northern brother,but critically looking at the,what is the gain of the westerner that tend to live in peace with their other tribes,than insult,abuse,coward,slaves and Lagos is no man's land kind of thing.....so that is Nigeria of today and until the country break and all answer his/her papa's name!
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by vivalavida(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ayus34:

shutup....the only thing igbo understand is violence,if u are too soft or liberal,same tribe will accuse you to be a coward,lazy,slave. .....they dominate u and drum it your hear...that u are nobody. ....though I didn't support the terror attitude of our northern brother,but critically looking at the,what is the gain of the westerner that tend to live in peace with their other tribes,than insult,abuse,coward,slaves and Lagos is no man's land kind of thing.....so that is Nigeria of today and until the country break and all answer his/her papa's name!

But you are a coward,a gambari slave and lagos is rightly a no mans land
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Ayus34(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
vivalavida:

But you are a coward,a gambari slave and lagos is rightly a no mans land
tell that to ur forefathers who did nothing to upgrade the condition of ur landlocked poverty ridden land......I understand ur pain,everybody want to relate with anything good ,WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING?
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by PentiumPro(f): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins**Bayo Bushman translate your nonsense to our lingua franca. Carry your bald head dey form sexy woman. **LOLS**

O ma san ku ki odun yi to ja le.
Call the admin to translate it for you. Inaki. Omo eranko ekeji aja. Omo Ibo oni ku re. To ba ta ji, orun loji si.
You will remain cursed from morning till night of your life.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by reborn1: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins**Bayo Bushman translate your nonsense to our lingua franca. Carry your bald head dey form sexy woman. **LOLS**

See how everyone dey mock you. Your pathetic life is now in shambles. I pity your innocent mother.... smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Road Was Commissioned 3 Months Ago [photos] / The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets / Shocking! See Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos Of Ebele, Obiano’s Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.