Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Elections: Igbo Flee North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: Igbo Flee North (5100 Views)

Quit Notice: Why Igbos Must Flee North Now - Southeast Elders' Forum. / Don’t Run Away During Elections – Igbo Leader Tells Kinsmen In Jos / Tension, As Southerners Flee North Over Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by AustineE1: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
doctokwus:

Afenifere endorsement was counterbalanced by d presence of Osibanjo in the APC's ticket which another faction of afenifere endorsed.The Ibos don't have that luxury,so y endorse a GEJ? D right path and statement shd av been:'ohaneze endorses GEJ(if they are so desperate to get their pockets filled), but all Ibos shd individually look at each candidate and makes his choice'.
In this way,the ohaneze execs continue scamming GEJ and fulfilling their selfish motives while keeping all Ibos from harm's way.
Many Ibos have their entire livelihood,family and history in the north,so why endorse someone who hadn't benefitted the region in any way apart from scamming them with the 2nd Niger bridge.
people like you are the reason igbos will never support APC,because the party thrives on violence and built on the born to rule mentality of Hausa-Fulanis,the Yorubas may be comfortable with their perpetual servitude but we in the East/south-south are tired of the forced marriage where 'baboon dey work,monkey dey chop'.Yet i didnt hear you say that they lives of Northerners in the south is in danger,since Arewa consultative Forum equally endorsed Buhari.You are indeed a victim of darkness,a son of an unknown slave and a national clown,you are only good for comic relief.

8 Likes

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by vivalavida(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
AustineE1:
people like you are the reason igbos will never support APC,because the party thrives on violence and built on the born to rule mentality of Hausa-Fulanis,the Yorubas may be comfortable with their perpetual servitude but we in the East/south-south are tired of the forced marriage where 'baboon dey work,monkey dey chop'.Yet i didnt hear you say that they lives of Northerners in the south is in danger,since Arewa consultative Forum equally endorsed Buhari.You are indeed a victim of darkness,a son of an unknown slave and a national clown,you are only good for comic relief.

Ten Orijin bottles for you broda. Dont mind that fool and his faulty logic.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by queencalipso(f): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
AustineE1:
how I wish there is more than one like to give you. Thanks for that response.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
doctokwus:
Anything harm that befalls the remaining patriot Ibos in the north should be laid firmly on the doorsteps of the ohaneze and those other non partisan groups and elites who instead of preaching free fair elections and encouraging Ibos to vote their personal choices,decided to come out openly in support of Jonathan!
They have put those Ibos in the north in unnecessary danger when they cud conveniently at worse have publicly come put to say every Ibos has the individual right to vote his/her conscience and not who these groups endorsed.

is your brain too deposited with the sec. of the military board?

so all these years of violence from most northern states in Nigeria against the Igbo's and their interest even before democratic rule came up in 1999 was also as a result of the public support for GEJ by ohanaeze social cultural group?

with comments like this, common sense now looks more like a mirage.

hypocrites like u play deaf from the nihilistic comments emanating from those whom you support but become very vociferous against those with a different ideology from urs.

sometimes, its better to STFU if u have got nothing sensible to say.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
That guy is m0r0nic yoloba toad that always defend the North even though they are been killed and are regarded as fake Muslims by their Fulani masters.

Imagine your fellow Christian calling you fake Christian and refuse you to perform all christian rituals yet you still regard him as your brethren and superior....for what, I dey mad

byrron:

is your brain too deposited with the sec. of the military board?

so all these years of violence from most northern states in Nigeria against the Igbo's and their interest even before democratic rule came up in 1999 was also as a result of the public support for GEJ by ohanaeze social cultural group?

with comments like this, common sense now looks more like a mirage.

hypocrites like u play deaf from the nihilistic comments emanating from those whom you support but become very vociferous against those with a different ideology from urs.

sometimes, its better to STFU if u have got nothing sensible to say.

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by IgrigiMercenery: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
PentiumPro:

sharrraaaap, coward!. na only for yoruba land una mouth go dey sharp like razor. cheesy
shebi una dey abuse dem say dem be almajiri.?

**grins**Mr Bayo/ilugunboy why are you this stewpid ehn?. So you are now transgender. Who is that lady on your pics. I need her neewds. **LOLS**
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by citizenY(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
doctokwus:

Check another thread that correctly stated the real ohaneze position.
Y should any sensible border of elders whose ethnic group has no major candidate in d presidential elections go ahead to endorse one and ask Igbos to vote same?Y didn't they endorse Chekwas Okorie.

It is called cutting your nose to spite your face.... bad politics for short!!!!
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins**Mr Bayo/ilugunboy why are you this stewpid ehn?. So you are now transgender. Who is that lady on your pics. I need her neewds. **LOLS**

God punish your father for calling me into this your madness...bastardooo....anybody that causes your heartache is me right.

Amadioha strike you dead if you ever put me in mention again....

Fool....your father !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Mcowubaba: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
PentiumPro:
they will still go back cool tongue wetin dey pursue them for their own place, we don't know.
Nothing d pursue them, just d zeal to Expand nd Acquire greater Resources.....
Dnt be hypocritical....swear say u go like remain wia u come 4rm 4ever??...nd wia R u from..dnt tell me lagos/Abuja oo..cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by IgrigiMercenery: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
ilugunboy:

God punish your father for calling me into this your madness

**grins** You responded within millisecs. Send me that babe on your pentiumpro handle, she's got a round booty, good only for Generals like me. **LOLS**
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**[s]grins** You responded within millisecs. Send me that babe on your pentiumpro handle, she's got a round booty, good only for Generals like me. **LOLS[/s]**

God punish your father for bringing an animal like you to the world...customized your life is in danger....quote me.

Ilugunboy will keep chasing you.....until I lay my hands on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by IgrigiMercenery: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
ilugunboy:

God punish your father for bring an aminal like you to the world...

**grins** Mr Debayo, we are now going metaphysical. I can see you in my indian buddha pot clutching your fone. Send me that babe before i change my mind. **LOLS**
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**[s]grins** Mr Debayo, we are now going metaphysical. I can see you in my indian buddha pot clutching your fone. Send me that babe before i change my mind. **LOLS*[/s]*

God punish your father and Ashewo sisters and mother....coward!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Badgers14: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
E go better E go better, na im make igbo man still dey north grin grin
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by IgrigiMercenery: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
ilugunboy:

[s]God punish your father and Ashewo sisters and mother[/s]....

**grins** I heard you call me customized, leave him and face me. So you want to kill someone Mr Debayo Olamilekan Adetunji?. Oga danjuma must have bought you a dagger. **LOLS**

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

[s]**grins** I heard you call me customized, leave him and face me. So you want to kill someone Mr Debayo Olamilekan Adetunji?. Oga danjuma must have bought you dagger. **LOLS*[/s]*

Smelooo......go tell your mother to remove the fibroid enlarging her stomach like 9 months pregnancy.....we can donate money for her using Nairaland TAHN..... grin....she will be gone if you don't raise money to remove her fibroid soon. grin grin

I pity your family.......poor souls...your sisters prostitution is not fetching enough to save your mother.

Use all your monikers.....we know who you are......smelling bastard....go get your Vaseline and open the pentiumpro pix and jack your life to death....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by IgrigiMercenery: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
ilugunboy:

[s]Smelooo......go tell your mother to remove the fibroid enlarging her stomach like 9 months pregnancy.....we can donate money for her using Nairaland TAHN..... grin....she will be gone if you don't raise money to remove her fibroid soon. grin grin

I pity your family.......poor souls...your sisters prostitution is not fetching enough to save your mother[/s].

**grins** Where are your Eledan and BOAR handles?. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **LOLS**

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by UniqueGem(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Where are your Eledan and BOAR handles?. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **LOLS**
LOL! Na one man get all these handles wey u they list?

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by IgrigiMercenery: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
ilugunboy:

Lmao.....cow....jumping around like an ape..... Who is your grandfather here.? Answer honestly grin

**grins** In all sincerity do you think that Ape is balder than you or vice versa?. **LOLS**

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

*[s]*grins** In all sincerity do you think that Ape is balder than you or vice versa?. **LOLS**
[/s]
Shut up....and answer me....who is closer to your granddad there.....I'm certain one is.....or your are related to Aneke the pretty girl ? grin

When are you fleeing too or make aboki take you do suya....?

Osu dog...you are meat for Amadioha..... grin

I don dey follow you now....mess up peren and you are in trouble grin

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

*[s]*grins** Ok, Debayo Adetunji the bald man, so when you go come Onopa come kill me. I tanda here for bunas dey wait you. **LOLS**
[/s]

The monkey don dey shyte for pant.....you can run...but you can't hide.

Mentioning people name will not save you from this wrought that is befallen you soon....you will cry....your poor mother and jobless father will gnash teeth...nobody will come to help them... grin

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Ok

May your father rot away with bed sore... grin

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by EmmySparky(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
No make them remain there
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
Come to Ihiala here now and see that they have deserted, even those working as maiguards in duplexes have fleed their workplace and the foodstuffs sellers and premium suya marchants have disappeared.

They are now in Asaba hanging like ghost.

Don't mind the fake muslims from the South

FKO81:
Northers are leaving in numbers here in southeast, when I was traveling from Enugu to Awka two days ago I saw how they packed themselves and properties in lorries heading towards ninth mile, you hardly see shoemakers here in east. Only God knows the out come of this election
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
PentiumPro:

sharrraaaap, coward!. na only for yoruba land una mouth go dey sharp like razor. cheesy
shebi una dey abuse dem say dem be almajiri.?
lol Yorubas are leaving too you think aboki na your friend? When the time comes no southern be you Igbo or yoruba or ijaw will be left out so stop been a tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by zimoni(f): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
The thread was about Igbo's leaving the North for home till after election.

So how did it turn to Yoruba and Igbo bashing thread.

Some people need to change their way.

Too Badt.

At topic, when the crisis starts, the almajiris are going to murder every Southerner irrespective of where one is from.

A sensible person will go home now and return when the coast is clear.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by knowledgeable: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
doctokwus:
Anything harm that befalls the remaining patriot Ibos in the north should be laid firmly on the doorsteps of the ohaneze and those other non partisan groups and elites who instead of preaching free fair elections and encouraging Ibos to vote their personal choices,decided to come out openly in support of Jonathan!
They have put those Ibos in the north in unnecessary danger when they cud conveniently at worse have publicly come put to say every Ibos has the individual right to vote his/her conscience and not who these groups endorsed.

I will continue to ask myself, that people that reason the way you reason are not alive to the killing nature and culture of the savage north or are they playing the ostrich here. This yoruba way of thinking is out of this world.
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by docsholz(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
knowledgeable:

I will continue to ask myself, that people that reason the way you reason are not alive to the killing nature and culture of the savage north or are they playing the ostrich here. This yoruba way of thinking is out of this world.
how do u know he's Yoruba, and what's with nlers and going tribal with every comment
Re: Elections: Igbo Flee North by Humblebloke(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hmmmm...*sigh

This thread is meant for bigots undecided

#imout

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? / BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous / Do Not JAPA Before Dangote Refinery Starts. You Might Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.