Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (69497 Views)

Sex Starve Guy / I'm Sex Starved, Now All The Ladies Are Beautiful In My Sight. / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Edigrows: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
buygala:
Please Cheat on him....

God will understand embarassed

Because I sense you already want to or have already started cheating. ... You just want us to give you emotional support

CARRY ON.... WE ARE STRONGLY BEHIND YOU angry

LWKM ba hahaha grin see hilarious comment
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by mavinc4u(f): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please is sex food that people cannot do without it? If a man complains, a woman would complain too. You guys should keep deceving yourself there. Keep yourself busy and forget about it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Angelahoney: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rulloor:
Condition your mind. It's hard but it works. Masturbatn does not satisfy. It leaves you empty, wanting a physical presence; a touch.

One more thing: don't count the number of days you have stayed without Masturbatin. Make it a day by day resolution.
. Should she buy conditioner I want to know whether the op will do a woman.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by olusola365: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls can someone enlighten me on self service......

It sound cool so I tink it sud b cool for u

But u neva can tell if ur parten is nt self servicing or cheating

So wht eva u tink is best for u ....... My dear free style jare
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by ifoundmyperfect: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:

no ,he doesn't have a gf abroad. I guarantee you that ,and he has been keeping himself too. we have been for six year and there is no case of cheating or lies

I like your faith and confidence...
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:
my fiancé and I has been dating for 6years now. met him after my high school. when he was around ,we had sex two to three times a week. now he has travelled abroad. and over a year I haven't had sex and I miss it. I sometimes self service but guilt kills me afterwards so I want to stop. any tips on how to over come sexual urge as I don't want to cheat or self service.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
yemicoal:
Get s.ex toy.s, if you CNT afford them get a groundnut bottle and self-service your life out

A big carrot or cucumber can do the work well.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by azeezya2007: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
U will Nedd to go for a deliver service
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by yemicoal(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
RedBenson:

A big carrot or cucumber can do the work well.
loool grin
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by luuvee(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
My dear don't be deceived. You think if he has a GF he will ring it in ur ears that he does?? When he knows what he stands to lose If he told you. So long as you are not there don't assume he doesn't have a GF. Because he might just be painting only the picture that he wants you to see and that's what you are seeing. If I were you I won't put too much trust on this dude coz ur not even sure wen he's coming bak plus u didn't state whether he has the intention of marrying you. So shine your eyes and don't trust your instincts so much coz people change mostly when you are not there with them. You are allowing ur emotions speak for you that's why you so much believe that he doesn't have a GF there or he's not cheating on you. Though am not sying he is actually cheating but you never can tell what the mind can do the next minute....Shey e body na fire wood abi na pastor him be? All d best though.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by ThisGuyEhn: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Now go and grab a cucumber tongue tongue or groundnut bottle grin grin tongue
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by thexzy(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Sex is a thing of the mind! It's a mind set once you take your mind off it then you won't miss it
for how long will you keep taking your mind off it when you know that she's flesh and blood.....Even spirit desires it
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:

no ,he doesn't have a gf abroad. I guarantee you that ,and he has been keeping himself too. we have been for six year and there is no case of cheating or lies

some guys are like cats .....you can never see their Shyte outside no matter what .....

Your guy is covering his tracks

there's a saying that's goes thus ; once you go black, there's no coming back...you've been having sex, the urge will always be on your mind
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
RedBenson:

Pastor Chris even encouraged it and said it's not a sin.
Did you have to drag his name here?
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by purplekayc(m): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Only if there were male brothels around? undecided
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:
my fiancé and I has been dating for 6years now. met him after my high school. when he was around ,we had sex two to three times a week. now he has travelled abroad. and over a year I haven't had sex and I miss it. I sometimes self service but guilt kills me afterwards so I want to stop. any tips on how to over come sexual urge as I don't want to cheat or self service.
I will take you to sexuality school, wasted pussy" you think your man to no go dey service him dick? abeg carry toto come make we helep you nak ham well well, alarm no fit blow

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 06, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Did you have to drag his name here?

Did you expect me to feel afraid and not call his name where necessary?
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Angelahoney: 12:01am On Feb 06, 2015
mavinc4u:
Please is sex food that people cannot do without it? If a man complains, a woman would complain too. You guys should keep deceving yourself there. Keep yourself busy and forget about it.
. Good girl. You may never have sex oh. What a chaste lady.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by JoeCutie(m): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2015
I guess your man is also somewhere abroad, thinking the same way as you? Lmao. cheesy

Well, since you're here thinking of having sex with him, and he's also probably thinking of having sex with you too, it does mean that you guys are already having the sex...in your mind. Even the Bible says that if you think of doing it in your mind, you've already done it. Abi my own Bible different? grin tongue

Op, I swear to God, that's not what I wanted to say. I only came here to ask you ONE question:
Please, who's the guy that has taken over your guy's place? Is he a 9incher? Is he sweet? Does he do it like your man, or even better? OK, I said ONE question. undecided

See ehn, even from your post, I've already noticed that you indulge in, and enjoy sex more than many of us here. Of course, you're a Nairalander, you've got to create your own avenue of seeking attention. So it's okay, we understand you.

You can go ahead and cheat on him all you want, nothing dey happen. After all, it's mutual. Or you no know? My guy dey there dey do his own thing while his babe dey here dey hustle her own kwa. Ideal couple. The hustle is real. undecided undecided undecided

Abeg go back to the bed and continue doing your thing with your lucky (other) guy. But ensure you use protection oh, cos na there the wahala go come. Enjoy, nothing do you. Sharp Naija babe. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2015
onila:
hump on your pillow
pillow
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by onila(f): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2015
firstEVA:
pillow
yea tongue
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by ishar(f): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I'm joining him this year
You are joining him this year so why cant you put yourself together ? You sound like you are attracted to someone else and wanna have sex but your conscience wont let you. Well i'll advice you to hold on, sex is not food, find other things to occupy your mind with when you have the urge.

Besides if you married tommorrow you cant be sleeping with other men coz hubby is out for a while. Learn to hold body. Sex nor be food . And trust me, if you try it , you will not stop, you gonna ask for more and more and more, if the guy you meet is hot in the act.

If your man is important to you and you dont wanna cheat (which you shudnt) get yourself a nice Love Machine ! And imagine him when using it . I hope i have been able to convince you and not confuse you that Love Machine is better than cheating (If the guy is worth it )
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by toluleke(m): 12:06am On Feb 06, 2015
I read random comments and I shake my head for this sinful generation that has lost it moral values..I wonder what happened to abstinence till the day of your wedding. If your husband should travel or dies it means you should go all over sleeping with men,what would some single parents do,SHAME on this GENERATION..virtous sisters and brothers are gone.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by LAX89(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2015
And while you're busy wasting your lives, here's what another young Nigerian is doing with his life:

http://vimeo.com/45493623
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 06, 2015
onila:
yea tongue
nothing like the real deal
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Did you expect me to feel afraid and not call his name where necessary?
your yet to answer my question.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2015
LAX89:
And while you're busy wasting your lives, here's what another young Nigerian is doing with his life: http://vimeo.com/45493623
you are the one wasting your life, mumu, we won't click on that link.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by CJ310(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2015
S
ohaleoghene:

Looool if I hear say he no dey nack there. I know my fellow men. Don't dull yourself oh. Go and get laid. Holla when you make up your mind. wink
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by LAX89(m): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2015
CJ310:
S

Looool if I hear say he no dey nack there. I know my fellow men. Don't dull yourself oh. Go and get laid. Holla when you make up your mind. wink

And while you're busy wasting your lives, here's what another young Nigerian is doing with his life:

http://vimeo.com/45493623
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2015
ishar:
You are joining him this year so why cant you put yourself together ? You sound like you are attracted to someone else and wanna have sex but your conscience wont let you. Well i'll advice you to hold on, sex is not food, find other things to occupy your mind with when you have the urge.

Besides if you married tommorrow you cant be sleeping with other men coz hubby is out for a while. Learn to hold body. Sex nor be food . And trust me, if you try it , you will not stop, you gonna ask for more and more and more, if the guy you meet is hot in the act.

If your man is important to you and you dont wanna cheat (which you shudnt) get yourself a nice Love Machine ! And imagine him when using it . I hope i have been able to convince you and not confuse you that Love Machine is better than cheating (If the guy is worth it )
grin is it a debate? Lol, nice one though.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by CJ310(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2015
toluleke:
I read random comments and I shake my head for this sinful generation that has lost it moral values..I wonder what happened to abstinence till the day of your wedding. If your husband should travel or dies it means you should go all over sleeping with men,what would some single parents do,SHAME on this GENERATION..virtous sisters and brothers are gone.

Mr. Virtuous Morals, wetin u dey find for romance section? U nor know where religion or politics dey? Leave us and our generation, like say u beta pass sef.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by onila(f): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2015
firstEVA:
nothing like the real deal

will the heavenly feeling last longer than the pillow

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.