Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (69478 Views)

Sex Starve Guy / I'm Sex Starved, Now All The Ladies Are Beautiful In My Sight. / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by yemicoal(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Amya:
Get some intimacy gadgets. It gives as much (or even more) pleasure than the real thing.
Ever tried them?? wink
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
buygala:
Please Cheat on him....

God will understand embarassed

Because I sense you already want to or have already started cheating. ... You just want us to give you emotional support

CARRY ON.... WE ARE STRONGLY BEHIND YOU angry
grin grin grin True talk

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by flyingdutchman(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Call the Love Counsellor 08087226200. Warri.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by tit(f): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Are you in Lagos?
Come to Ojo barracks.
Plenti boys to help you out.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by MRLINGTON(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
If actually ur story is true den ama say u're one faithful gf Iav neva met nd I like it..nd for d aspect of sex nd overcoming it?? Think God has got d ansa to dat...Take it to God in prayers....

Nothing is difficult to Him
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by MORNDEW(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Girl i bet u will fall.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by collarfreak(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tunagee:

can u get in touch so i can teach u what to do?
u b weerey

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by haibe(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
krall:
masturbating makes you feel guilty but fornicating doesnt?
i am lost here.
brother I just tire too oo.. i think say na only me dey reason am
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by HopeAtHand: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:
my fiancé and I has been dating for 6years now. met him after my high school. when he was around ,we had sex two to three times a week. now he has travelled abroad. and over a year I haven't had sex and I miss it. I sometimes self service but guilt kills me afterwards so I want to stop. any tips on how to over come sexual urge as I don't want to cheat or self service.

Thumps up to u.

Some gals seriously need to learn from you.

But....pray you dnt run to my type of guy, cos u will be a step to a full-time cheat. grin
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
xtervaganza:
how are you sure her man has another lady over there?

You're a male home breaker. People like you get f*cked up

Buhahahahaha. He's what ebenezer obey commander refered to as 'mondaru'

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Thumps up to u.

Some gals seriously need to learn from you.

But....pray you dnt run to my type of guy, cos u will be a step to a full-time cheat. grin

Badoo
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by StPete: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I usually feel like killing myself after self service. it affects my morning prayers... shy... I told him I self service he didn't take it well.

I'm shocked that ur guy gets upset wen u tell him. I encourage my lady to touch herself whenever the need arises. It's so much better than cheating as I cannot bear the thought
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by ooshinibos: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:
my fiancé and I has been dating for 6years now. met him after my high school. when he was around ,we had sex two to three times a week. now he has travelled abroad. and over a year I haven't had sex and I miss it. I sometimes self service but guilt kills me afterwards so I want to stop. any tips on how to over come sexual urge as I don't want to cheat or self service.

to be honest sex is natural urge and it does not respect religion either ,christian or muslim or even secularism ..so the sex urge will not go away because you are praying or in a holiness mode , but it can be controlled by your will or the love and respect you have for your boyfriend ..from my experience , i travel a lot too and i have the same feeling but the love i have God ..and then my wife keeps me from going into immorality, i will say it is the love i have for my God that i worship which creates the love and respect i have for my wife that controls my urge .
You need to find a way to meet ur fiance or he should find a way quickly . Am a christian by the way and i love God and i will not do what he hates , thats my principle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Mintayo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
You see why pre-marital sex is a no no? Had it been you have not tasted the forbidden fruits now, Maybe you wouldn't be feeling the way you are now! sad

5 Likes

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by clovislouis(m): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:
control ur urge dear. My humble advice
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
just stick to your self servicing
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Regenerated: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
n
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Madam, find a Guy to be Fucking U at least 3 tyms a week. Hav multiple Orgasms and be FREE. Life is Short!
Starving yrself is Stupidity
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by soldierdollar(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
diddydiva:
hmmmmmmm

am here to learn too

Na this kind thing de sweet u . spoilt girl
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by mobola21: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
now here dear.hiiii@kennylawal
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Flautist:
If they talk bout sex like dis, you think is a big deal, not knowing is way too overated
correct, i did'nt know i have a side partner.

What is this sex even all about, just pleasure...... And after that what next
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by bellras(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
U should continue to endure it if you are sure of joining him soon. If you start cheating you may not even enjoy the relationship when he comes back. I hope he also keep himself as you said cus its a difficult thing expecially for men.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Kedam(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
ohaleoghene:
Body no be stone (fact). But u can try and overcome it by putting ur my mind off sex, most especially anything that can bring that sexual feeling. Also be determine bcoos without determination u can't succeed in overcoming it. I hope the guy is worth it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by searider(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Coming out here to say u don't want to cheat on him means u ve made up ur mind about it; why seeking other people's opinion?

Self- service or fornicate if you want. In the eyes of God, they attract same punishment.

Do what pleases you. Your guy maybe cheating on u too.

#generalBadMind.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by christaddicted: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
krall:
masturbating makes you feel guilty but fornicating doesnt?
i am lost here.

Gbam! Best comment...God bless you...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Odeyson, you need deliverance.

BTW, vote for buhari so dat your life will change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by troy20(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
kelvin100:

Is he in a prison in Saudi Arabia?
Or guatamala?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by dedunmola: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hi Make clean income by checking this outhttp://www.cashripe.com/?id=ke... . Thank me later

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by powercom: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hello miss, u know the right thing to do so go ahead and follow your mind. grin
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by obaayo2: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
is SEX food....starved kor.farmished ni

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by berrystunn(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
It is a natural matter,
Those who suffer from masturbation are commonly those who have less work to busy them. So, do keep yourself busy.
Keep away from conversations that arouse the desires.
In order to control the sexual desires is to avoid places, images, views, media and any cause that provoke lust.

Do not be fond of chocolate, nuts, hazelnut, banana, spice etc, which increase the sexual appetite.

Keep your thinking under control....

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by HopeAtHand: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Badoo

Bruv, this kind gals na help we dey help dem.

When their serious guy return, na to hands off full-time.

No long thing. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.