Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? (15551 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by H2O2: 4:08am On Dec 31, 2008
It takes two to cheat.

Why are you people trying to flame the man
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by WesleyanA(f): 4:08am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sister You sabi me before ?  shocked shocked shocked Never knew you got to this Critical State Already. I'm Married with 3 Wives, I'm about to get the 4th in 2009, I am blessed with kids

I hope those eyes of yours pop out of your eye sockets before you go out to find your next single girl victim tomorrow.
foolishness. you're married and blessed with kids and you're running after skirts as if you're cursed.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by chika98: 4:09am On Dec 31, 2008
H2O2:

It takes two to cheat.

When he doesn't tell you he is married nko? That is what we are talking about
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by WesleyanA(f): 4:09am On Dec 31, 2008
H2O2:

It takes two to cheat.

if the girl he's cheating with happen to come here we'll flame her too. what's your problem with that?
cheating is wrong.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by SisiJinx: 4:09am On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by busybein: 4:10am On Dec 31, 2008
WesleyanA:

so why are you flaming red on me?  
ok. both YOU and your "single girl" (who's just trying to get your money by the way) are foolish idiots
and your wife must be blind for marrying a slowpoke like you in the first place. what did you put in her food?
I hope you don't have kids because no child in this world (not even in a 3rd world country) deserve to inherit genes like yours.

Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 4:11am On Dec 31, 2008
WesleyanA:

I hope those eyes of yours pop out of your eye sockets before you go out to find your next single girl victim tomorrow.
foolishness. you're married and blessed with kids and you're running after skirts as if you're cursed.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why would these Girls Still Agree to date me, When they know [size=15pt]I AM MARRIED[/size]
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Busybody2(f): 4:11am On Dec 31, 2008
busybein:

thank you dear grin ,but make u leave tope alone naaa angry

mydear laff jare,its healthy grin grin grin

Tope2000 na my personal person, once she marries Chief Inspired, she is bequesting all her old stilettoes to moi, don't be jealous. i will pass them onto you too once i'm done wearing them grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by doyin13(m): 4:11am On Dec 31, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

[size=20pt]And Better-er still why do Married Men make the offers when they knowingly they are married??![/size]

cos if they didn't too many women would go without

blame us for our sense of social responsibility
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by busybein: 4:13am On Dec 31, 2008
WesleyanA:

Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 4:13am On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

because if they didn't too many women would go without

Men have a Social Obligation to Women, The reason God gave us Our Privates to Run through Our Entire Live, We Shall Not Relent on Our Efforts
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 4:15am On Dec 31, 2008
WesleyanA:

You must Be "Alright" to really think I'm Married
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by WesleyanA(f): 4:15am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why would these Girls Still Agree to date me, When they know [size=15pt]I AM MARRIED[/size]  

do you know the phrase "it takes a thief to catch a thief"?
likewise, it takes an asshole to date an asshole.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Busybody2(f): 4:16am On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

because if they didn't too many women would go without

Ole, enu eyin okunrin ti fe ju, you naija guys are just too greedy, and its not as if you are any good in bed either, wham bang, thank you ma'am, blink and you miss it cheesy

Social responsibility ko, moral decadence ni, like Stillwater rightly intoned.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 4:17am On Dec 31, 2008
WesleyanA:

Catch Me If You Can cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by busybein: 4:17am On Dec 31, 2008
WesleyanA:

Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by WesleyanA(f): 4:18am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

You must Be "Alright" to really think I'm Married
cheesy cheesy cheesy

if you're not married (which i'm sure you are. . . but this is the internet and nothing is sure), this topic is a foreboding of what your marriage life will look like.

I suggest you go to your nearest church and seek deliverance before the new year.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by doyin13(m): 4:19am On Dec 31, 2008
Busy_body:

Ole, enu eyin okunrin ti fe ju, you naija guys are just too greedy, and its not as if you are any good in bed either, wham bang, thank you ma'am, blink and you miss it cheesy

it seems u have sumfin against quick achievers tongue tongue tongue

besides ultimately its the thot that counts  grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by chika98: 4:19am On Dec 31, 2008
Busy_body:

I have died of laughter tonight ooh. Blink and you miss it huh? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by StephenP(m): 4:20am On Dec 31, 2008
I guess it's the thrill of chasing that which they cannot have. The blame is not one sided though because the married men must have led them on thus making those men whores.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 4:20am On Dec 31, 2008
WesleyanA:

if you're not married (which i'm sure you are. . . but this is the internet and nothing is sure), this topic is a foreboding of what your marriage life will look like.

I suggest you go to your nearest church and seek deliverance before the new year.

After My Deliverance, I'll come Over to seek Your hand In Marriage An Offer You cant Reject Your Hope for the NEW YEAR. HURRAY !!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 4:21am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

I guess it's the thrill of chasing that which they cannot have. The blame is not one sided though because the married men must have led them on thus making those men whores.

Thanks Dude,

Women Love What They Can't Have. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by WesleyanA(f): 4:22am On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

I thought you were smarter than this?? eh
so it's true what they say abt you? pls redeem yourself quickly ok lol
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by SisiJinx: 4:23am On Dec 31, 2008
Okay, jokes apart. Let's be honest with ourselves. . . . the men are right and I seent it happen many many times and this is how it happened

A girl walked up to a guy who was just minding his own business, she taped him on the shoulder and asked "Hi, Are you married?"

The innocent guy answers "Yes I am, Very Very married" [/b]with such joy you can tell he loves being married.

Well, he had barely finished talking when the girl immediately wrestled him to the floor, placed her knee on his neck. . .  right above his wind pipe and says [b]"Ask me out on a date, NOW"

He struggled for awhile but he knew he was fighting a losing battle, so he did whats was asked "Will you go out on a date with me?

And she answers "What do you think, of course I will. . . You are married, aren't you?

And this, ladies is how a girl accepts the offer of a date from a man she knows is married!!!
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by busybein: 4:24am On Dec 31, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Okay, joke apart. Let's be honest with ourselves. . . . the men are right and I've seen it happen.

See, one day a girl walked up to a guy who was just minding his own business, she taped him on the shoulder and asked "Hi, Are you married?"

The innocent guy answers "Yes I am, Very Very married" with such joy you can tell he loves being married.

Well, he had barely finished talking when the girl immediately wrestled him to the floor, placed her knee on his neck. . .  right above his wind pipe and says "Ask me out on a date, NOW"

He struggled for awhile but he knew he was fighting a losing battle, so he did whats was asked and she accepted.

And this, ladies is how a girl accepts the offer of a date from a man she knows is married!!!

hmm  sisikill u sure say u never dey read too much mills and boons grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by chika98: 4:24am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

Thanks Dude,

Women Love What They Can't Have.  cheesy cheesy

Seems you like sounding like a broken record
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Busybody2(f): 4:24am On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

Chei. i scored an home-goal angry I am sooooo tongue-tied, i don't know what to say except that i can't fault your write-up angry You are slick, i give that to you  wink
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by StephenP(m): 4:27am On Dec 31, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Okay, joke apart. Let's be honest with ourselves. . . . the men are right and I've seen it happen.

See, one day a girl walked up to a guy who was just minding his own business, she taped him on the shoulder and asked "Hi, Are you married?"

The innocent guy answers "Yes I am, Very Very married" with such joy you can tell he loves being married.

Well, he had barely finished talking when the girl immediately wrestled him to the floor, placed her knee on his neck. . .  right above his wind pipe and says "Ask me out on a date, NOW"

He struggled for awhile but he knew he was fighting a losing battle, so he did whats was asked and she accepted.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! True story though, I was there when it happened.

inspired_m:

Thanks Dude,

Women Love What They Can't Have.  cheesy cheesy

How are you going to totally ignore when I said that the blamed is shared by both the man and woman?? Are you now selectively picking what you want out of responses??
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 31, 2008
Thanks guys for making me popular o kiss kiss kiss but. . . .but. . . .why not with the richest man on NL? undecided

Anywaz, who wan come to night vigil with me? We can sure covers o. . . .
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 4:29am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! True story though, I was there when it happened.

How are you going to totally ignore when I said that the blamed is shared by both the man and woman?? Are you now selectively picking responses??

Like I said Earlier I have Not Absolved Men in the Whole Scene, But these Women Play the tune like Only Men are to Blame When the fault lies More with them angry angry
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by SisiJinx: 4:29am On Dec 31, 2008
busybein:

hmm  sisikill u sure say u never dey read too much mills and boons grin grin grin

Lmao! M & B ke? No no no!

This one wey them they blame girl who know marry for going out with man wey don marry.

Abeg between the two, which one know say he dey married?!
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by H2O2: 4:29am On Dec 31, 2008
if the girl he's cheating with happen to come here we'll flame her too. what's your problem with that?
cheating is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 / Naija Men And White Women / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.