Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? (15552 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by StephenP(m): 4:30am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

Like I said Earlier I have Not Absolved Men in the Whole Scene, But these Women Play the tune like Only Men are to Blame When the fault lies More with them  angry angry

Well the married men are the ones who walk up to them. Or am I mistaken?
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 31, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Okay, jokes apart. Let's be honest with ourselves. . . . the men are right and I seent it happen many many times and this is how it happened

A girl walked up to a guy who was just minding his own business, she taped him on the shoulder and asked "Hi, Are you married?"

The innocent guy answers "Yes I am, Very Very married" [/b]with such joy you can tell he loves being married.

Well, he had barely finished talking when the girl immediately wrestled him to the floor, placed her knee on his neck. . . right above his wind pipe and says [b]"Ask me out on a date, NOW"

He struggled for awhile but he knew he was fighting a losing battle, so he did whats was asked "Will you go out on a date with me?

And she answers "What do you think, of course I will. . . You are married, aren't you?

And this, ladies is how a girl accepts the offer of a date from a man she knows is married!!!
I dnt believe you embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by SisiJinx: 4:31am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! True story though, I was there when it happened.

I knew you looked familiar!!

That was you trying to get the poor guy out of the clutches of the girl, right?

Oh you did a fine job, too bad she out matched you two.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by WesleyanA(f): 4:31am On Dec 31, 2008
sisi jinx this your story is very interesting o.   cheesy
especially funny since you started your story with "jokes apart" lol
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 4:33am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

Men Would Always Make Offers, ( Resist the Devil and he will flee from thee )

MEN WILL ALWAYS CHEAT, Take it or Leave it Oh so because the Men makes the Offers, Its binding on the Women The Women Should RUN.
cool cool
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Busybody2(f): 4:34am On Dec 31, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

Thanks guys for making me popular o kiss kiss kiss but. . . .but. . . .why not with the richest man on NL? undecided

Morenike you are wicked small sha, how can you denigrate a whole acetiic acid like that, don't make me vex plus you o  angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by SisiJinx: 4:34am On Dec 31, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

I dnt believe you embarassed embarassed

Rotflmao! Don't you see for their premise to make any sense, for the single girl to take all the blame. . .  it had to have happened like that.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by KarmaMod(f): 4:37am On Dec 31, 2008
Lmao Sisi

True talk jare. You know how they do. Everyone knows all men wear their wedding bands and tell every woman that flirts with them "Sorry I have a wife" up front

Dorks
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Busybody2(f): 4:37am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

This used to be so true 10 years ago, girls of nowadays are so brazen, they would walk up to your man before your very eyes and slip their business cards into the hands of your hubby undecided What can you do? What would you do?

I have heard these stories but always doubted them until it happened right in front of me, even i was still like these cheap jamo girls, until my friend showed me the name of the girl undecided
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 31, 2008
Busy_body:

Morenike you are wicked small sha, how can you denigrate a whole acetiic acid like that, don't make me vex plus you o angry angry angry cheesy
I'm not joking here

Sisi Jinx:

Rotflmao! Don't you see for their premise to make any sense, for the single girl to take all the blame. . . it had to have happened like that.
rotflmao. . . .I should have read who the story was coming from tongue
prolly a scene of H202 and Sisikill in the bar. . . .still fighting to be 2nd wife? tongue grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by doyin13(m): 4:38am On Dec 31, 2008
Sisi . . . .is a lie

U saw the Okrika edition/

Lemme give u the koko gist

Single, starting from the bottom rung guy sees okay single girl
and thinks ''I have a chance''

''Hello, sexy lady, you are the shit u know, and I am digging you like a grave''

''What.''single girl replies.''How dare, a low life rat like you steps up to me''

Single guy stammers in shame

A range rover stops close by, and out steps respectable married man

As he walks by minding own bizness, single girl deliberately knocks into him

''Sorry sir. . . .I am so clumsy sir. . . . E ma binu sir''

For full effect, she lets purse drop and bends down to the side, waist down, ass up
to pick it up

Blood drains from man's head and feet to his genitals, so he is stupid and can't run

''Omo dada,'' he winks mischieviously at her.

''Have you eaten?'' he asks

''Haa. . .no sir,''she replies, all batting eyelashes and pouting lips

''In that case, come on in my range rover, lemme take u to tantalishers.''
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by SisiJinx: 4:39am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

[size=18pt]Well the married men are the ones who walk up to them. Or am I mistaken?[/size]

Stephen. . . Seriously speaking, this is why I will always stop and pay atenntion to what you have to say. You know what . Scratch that, . let me rephrase. . .

Stephen  this is why I will always stop, pay attention to and respect what you have to say. You never stop showing you have a good head on your shoulder. . . even if it means going against the wind of unattractive Machismo that seems to blow all over Nairaland!!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 4:40am On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

Sisi . . . .is a lie

let me give u the koko gist

''Hello, sexy lady, you are the shit u know, and I am digging you like a grave''

''What.''single girl replies.''How dare, a low life rat like you steps up to me''

For full effect, she lets purse drop and bends down to the side, waist down, ass up
to pick it up

Blood drains from man's head and feet to his genitals, so he is stupid and can't run

''Haano sir,''she replies, all batting eyelashes and pouting lips

''In that case, come on in my range rover, let me take u to tantalishers.''

GREEDY GIRLS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 31, 2008
LOLOL, Doyin ti pka mi grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by H2O2: 4:41am On Dec 31, 2008

MEN WILL ALWAYS CHEAT, Take it or Leave it Oh so because the Men makes the Offers, Its binding on the Women  The Women Should RUN.
If Esubiyi asks you to put hand for fire he dey on top ya head to turn am down.  You right.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Busybody2(f): 4:41am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

[b]MEN WILL ALWAYS CHEAT, Take it or Leave it
Oh so because the Men makes the Offers, Its binding on the Women The Women Should RUN.[/b]
cool cool

Hmmn, heaven helps that man and his soon to be withered d*ck lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by doyin13(m): 4:42am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

Stephen . . . . .why u dey fall our hand like this na  
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by WesleyanA(f): 4:42am On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

Sisi . . . .is a lie

to pick it up

lmao. . you should start sending your scripts to nollywood headquarters.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 4:42am On Dec 31, 2008
Busy_body:

Hmmn, heaven helps that man and his soon to be withered d*ck lipsrsealed

They dont Wither cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Busybody2(f): 4:43am On Dec 31, 2008
H2O2:

If Esubiyi asks you to put hand for fire he dey on top ya head to turn am down.  You right.

I like the way you framed that, lol cheesy
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 4:44am On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

The Guy fall Our Hand No be Small embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by H2O2: 4:45am On Dec 31, 2008
I like the way you framed that, lol
Thanks baby kiss
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by StephenP(m): 4:45am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

Oh so because the Men makes the Offers, Its binding on the Women The Women Should RUN.
 cool cool

So the men are justified because they would always make offers regardless of marital status? I see why NL women despise Nigerian men lol. Some men don't wear their wedding rings so how is she supposed to know and run? Those men just need to have some freaking self control. I'm a man and I know it is not as hard as everyone says it is. Mr JT can be blocked from rising with your mind.

Busy_body:

This used to be so true 10 years ago, girls of nowadays are so brazen, they would walk up to your man before your very eyes and slip their business cards into the hands of your hubby undecided What can you do? What would you do?

I have heard these stories but always doubted them until it happened right in front of me, even i was still like these cheap jamo girls, until my friend showed me the name of the girl undecided

Are you really asking? When the time is right you'll know exactly what to do. Just in case you don't, bitch slap them.

Sisi Jinx:

Stephen. . . Seriously speaking, this is why I will always stop and pay atenntion to what you have to say. You know what . Scratch that,  . let me rephrase. . .

Stephen  this is why I will always stop, pay attention to and respect what you have to say. You never stop showing you have a good head on your shoulder. . . even if it means going against the wind of unattractive Machismo that seems to blow all over Nairaland!!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Busybody2(f): 4:46am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

They don't Wither cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bring it on, experience is the best teacher abi angry angry angry tongue
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

The Guy fall Our Hand No be Small embarassed embarassed embarassed

abeg, leave fine boy no pimples alone jare.
Try to immitate him, maybe you might gain a lil sense, eh? tongue
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by StephenP(m): 4:47am On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

inspired_m:

The Guy fall Our Hand No be Small  embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by SisiJinx: 4:49am On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

Sisi . . . .is a lie

to pick it up

Doyin! Speaking out of salitness for being turned down is so not attractive

Obviously, this is a rich vs poor guy scenario.

Abi are we back to that Bizarro world again. . .

I mean last I checked Range Rover does not a wedding Ring make.

Omo Dada does does not "I am a Happily married man" mean

And have you eaten does not mean "Leave me alone ooh, I have a wife at home. Ah! Ara adugbo egba mi oooh, she won't leave me alone when I have a wife, I am married se. Mo ni I am married"

Or maybe his license plate read "Respectable Married Man"
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 4:50am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

So the men are justified because they would always make offers regardless of marital status? I see why NL women despise Nigerian men lol. Some men don't wear their wedding rings so how is she supposed to know and run? Those men just need to have some freaking self control. I'm a man and I know it is not as hard as everyone says it is. Mr JT can be blocked from rising with your mind.

Are you really asking? When the time is right you'll know exactly what to do. Just in case you don't, bitch slap them.

Better Rephrase as Nigerian Men Despise Nairaland Women
angry angry
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Busybody2(f): 4:50am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

. . . Are you really asking? When the time is right you'll know exactly what to do. Just in case you don't, bitch slap them.

How long do i wanna fight for? Unless you join them and go and get jazz to be able to keep your man, what can you do? No matter how much you tart yourself up and make yourself a cook in the kitchen and a LovePeddler in the bedroom, a randy-goat would always remain a randy-goat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by acidrop(f): 4:51am On Dec 31, 2008
i will say money reasons because u wouldnt say cos they can perform in bed, dont wanna imagine the old and overused body on u
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by WesleyanA(f): 4:52am On Dec 31, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Doyin! Speaking out of salitness for being turned down is so not attractive

Obviously, this is a rich vs poor guy scenario.

apparently, rich men are more likely to be married than poor men. lol
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

cheesy grin cheesy rotflmaooooooooooooooooo. . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO / A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 / Naija Men And White Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.