Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved (18264 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / Checkout My Valentine's Gift For My Boo(photo) / Which Gift Is Best For Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
I wish i had a val
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by daamazing(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
maths set
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by portaableg(f): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Can I suggest?
Odunharry:

I brk that yoke in jesus name,Amen

what gift should i give o..*thinking*
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by braindamage(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
klassiquette:

LOLZ.. .... Okay o
grin...still not seen his application.
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by nyerem(f): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
A Bible
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Srallens(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
sparkleRed:
Hmm dats true ve neva gotten a val gift....na who get bf dey get val gift na
. Are u kidding me?
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Srallens(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oluwarantiwa:
Nothing
. Dat ain't fair!
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
braindamage:
grin...still not seen his application.
Pending grin
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Odunharry(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
portaableg:
Can I suggest?
still thinking..where is ur location?
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by portaableg(f): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kaduna
Odunharry:

still thinking..where is ur location?
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by queentasties(f): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
dstnd:
...queen we need to talk.as per business
no p
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mine was my swthrt&a cake at my door 7am ,all the way from Bayelsa....i was speechless,i just kissed him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? / ... / Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.