Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) (37097 Views)

UNILAG Reacts To Nairaland's News Of Students Asked To Kneel Down / UNILAG Students Asked To Kneel Down And Raise Up Hands. / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by kimond101: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Ahn ahnn
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by holicalpha(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2015
it doest matter if its a higher institution.... since dey are behaving like kids they should be treated as one.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by igbsam(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2015
sseunth:
i hardly go to that area...i am in sos and a 400level but still dnt bliv it

Then shut the hell up. If you don't know something, u don't argue about it.

3 Likes

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by free2ryhme: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2015
grin grin grin

ibo picking dey kneel down .. after una go come dey form gangsta ontop party beat
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by igbsam(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2015
blink182:
You do not go to that area of school and you are here running your mouth like you have seen the whole school.

I tire for the guy o
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by iamord(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2015
jejemanito:
It's either they kneel down or their GP will kneel or even lie down flat
lol. the era of men in universities is close coming to an end! in that year who born the lecturer well? go or no go I will not go down..
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by MrDoGood(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=liveyourlife post=30468340]kampus ko, kampus ni?

Passing in school is not "By Kneeling Down"

This is "Not Cool"

I strongly Believe that 'there' is no course you Cannot get a First Class in school!

Requirements:

1: God
2: Books
3: Determination
4: http://
5: Orijin

---- Thank me later for my advise!
[/quot
Did you graduate with first class?
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Brimmie(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2015
sseunth:
i hardly go to that area...i am in sos and a 400level but still dnt bliv it

Sharrap! I'm a Final Year student, Statistics (SOS), Architecture (SET) and AGP (SEMS) they've all done their IT defence.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by brownlord: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2015
Get her address, visit her at night, flog the madness of her brain.

Next morning, if see a nigga on jean, she will understand, she owns the day "Class" some niggas control the night "Campus"
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by MrDoGood(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2015
liveyourlife:
kampus ko, kampus ni?

Passing in school is not "By Kneeling Down"

This is "Not Cool"

I strongly Believe that 'there' is no course you Cannot get a First Class in school!

Requirements:

1: God
2: Books
3: Determination
4: http://
5: Orijin

---- Thank me later for my advise!
Did you graduate with first class?
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2015
chrisfocus:

Are you a fresher sir? Please, tomorrow, go to "Enterpreneurship Building" behind SMAT building. Seeing is believing.

Which one be entrepreneurship building again, e don tey wey I comot for Futa o.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by yemicoal(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol... Extended sec school grin
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Festorich(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Chai...Children naim full Universities now,why wunt lecturers misbehave...
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2015
oluwadanie1:
I don't believe that stuff.

it could be staged
who cares if you believe it or not?
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by eleko1: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2015
I don see any shame there,U either knee down wic is 4 a moment than suffer more torture than that.When lecturers gang up against U,U'll think twice
diablos:
All diz small children of nowadays dat dont even know der rights anymore, even as adults. angry A lecturer will tell u 2 kneel down in class for talking ? In a university? Dats very wrong. Guess dat university has a lotta kids n cowards undecided
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2015
dechandel:
Kneel down, and bust the lecturer's car tire later kiss
Bad girl....fear godu ooooo.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Deapexboy(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2015
So they wnt to make Futa look like those modern secondary skools??
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by toluleke(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2015
That wan small..lecturers slap and rough handle student anyhow in futa come ask me
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Imoobot(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2015
oluwadanie1:
I don't believe that stuff.

it could be staged

What's so special about it?
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2015
chrisfocus:
This happened today's morning in FUTA. Me sef shock nor be small. . .

THE GUY DEY MAD FOR SURE

EVEN AFTER PAYING SCH FEES , ONE FEMALE LECTURER 2 STILL ASK YOU TO KNEEL DOWN ?

THAT GUY DESERVE HOT SLAP

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by searider(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2015
tayoast:

Define uneducated cos the last time I checked; you need an SSCE as the minimum requirement to join the Army.

NB: they call it NYSC camp cos you are there for training. Expect the unexpected.

Would you guys maintain the same position if/when asked to go on your knees by an uneducated recruit soldier for another individual's offence in NYSC camp?
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by fejikudz(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin Laf Wan Kneel Me Down ooo.....
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by kenee24(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol...so muh for the Nigerian educational system
https://tips.naij.com/get-employed.html
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by ehis05(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2015
I knw most of us wud b lyk I wud neva hav done. It....buh within u if u check am u o knw say u o rush do am..put pride aside..d most important tin is to leave d school wit a good result no b weda u kneel down wen u we're askt 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by kenee24(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by ruxton06(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2015
News hungry op!
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by damosky12(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2015
hayoakins:
◄ Proverbs 13:24 ►

Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them. (New International Version)
Bros, that portion said children. Not MEN. Its valid to discipline children. But, adults, that is not discipline.. Am not in support of students misbehaving, but what happening to sending them out of the class. Am not judging any character in the pic though.. Just being philosophical.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by iamord(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2015
shadrama:
That's the spirit!!! if u really wanna learn u gat to be humble.
this is, stupidity and not humility
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by roymary: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Good job and i hope the obnoxious student learnt a good lesson. I had a similar experience. My Dean punched me ! Yes baba was a disciplinarian and i needed that punch to reset my brain because i was busy associating with group of boys well designed for loads of carryovers. I was not mad he embarrassed me in the midst of other students - i only allowed his reasons to sink in and today , i'm unique among my peers. wink
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2015
chrisfocus:

No sir it wasn't. The students were punished for making noise while the I.T. report defence of thier final year seniors was ongoing. I was there personally and took the pictures too. smiley
na waoooo....na im u just snap post come here sharp sharp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 / 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / AAU Student Drowns During A Picnic Organized By Her Hostel.. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.