Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,926 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) (37338 Views)

UNILAG Reacts To Nairaland's News Of Students Asked To Kneel Down / UNILAG Students Asked To Kneel Down And Raise Up Hands. / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by yematumba: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
i entered for a video contest and i stand a chance to win a 15minute private coaching session with million dollar earner business man and also receive recognition before 50,000 persons. This will help catapault my business to the next level . Please vote for my gratitude video at http:///1DfNVeq .
just enter your email address and click vote.
i need a minimum of 1000 votes and voting ends on midnight friday 6th February 2015. i am the only nigerian in the contest so vote team Nigeria

http:///1DfNVeq
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by fromnigeria(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
4stylz:
Some people can afford eduction but cannot afford intelligence... if any lecturer ask me to do that...the world will hear..CNN will carry the news of the outcome

pray am not that lecturer, the world go real hear am...
If you misbahave beyond that limit, the world will hear how a lecturer dealt with an animale, who forgot he is no longa in sec school. grin
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by misshoree(f): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
He wants to kneel down ni o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by TonySpike: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
I must agree that this is FUTA for just two reasons:

1. The metalwork designs for window and door burglary proofs are almost the same at most FUTA buildings.
2. The window burglary proof in these pictures look exactly like the ones I would find anywhere around FUTA.
[b][/b]

Therefore, it is certain that this environment is 80% match of a typical lecture are in FUTA!
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
chrisfocus:

so the best position was to kneel down abi?? the other nigga was only proving a little stubborn!! I be futa pikin so I'm not "bullshitting FUTA" abi wetin you call am.. . . cheesy
See you, this is not about age or lvl (by The way am an alumni) and I av seen situation like this...futarian are more tough than you guys think, thou we may not av good student Union!
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
niphemey:
Anyone that claims to be a Futarian on here and does not believe this is a pure liar, you no even sabi road to akure.... Don't kneel down nah, then ur GP will do it for you. Advanced secondary school. Smh

Guy organize your statement....this picture just seem otherwise ...no sane lecture will tell you to kneel down and if they do, guy forget! the way student will shout for that kind hall the lecturer sef go fear...am 100% sure it not true and OP certainly is just a freaky attention seeker
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by fromnigeria(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
diablos:

Flex muscle on nairaland? Mtcheeew! Jst bcuz u got bullied n molested by a clueless lecturer in Ur school dont make us equal. Wat do u mean by gang up? So u would kneel down in a lecture hall for a lecturer who's survival depends on ur tuition? Or u were so timid to knw dat a lecturer violating a student in a university is against d moral code of which they signed b4 employment? Well ignorance is bliss and a coward dies a thousand deaths. Gud day 2 u

do you even know how much some students misbehave Do you?
Simply because his pay depends on ya tuition does not put him under you, what about the oath of allegiance?

Test some lecturers and dem go f**k ya style up to any level. Take it or leave it.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by sseunth(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
phabulous88:

Shut your mouth up! OP has tried in more than one ways to convince you that the said punishments took place and yet you disbelieve. Were you there? You hardly go to that area and yet you disbelieve what's happening there. I despise your kinds.
so go to hell bro
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by pazienza(m): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is a normal happening in most Nigerian universities, i witnessed such when i was in school.

I don't know why exactly this should be a news.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by ajayiopy: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
I graduated from futa 2004 and we had the same experience. My fellowship president had the same experience simply because he came late to the class and he was asked to kneel down at the center of engineering building. I could not look at the my president twice because I was demoralized. The school authority has been trying to addressed this rubbish even before some of us were admitted 1999. I think is high time this has to be addressed. Futarian are gentle students but dangerous. I could mention more than 5 lecturers in futa that does that. If you think is only happening in futa you are deceiving yourself,it also happened in OAU early year 2000,ask anybody in electrical engineering dept.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by amarawa: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
I finshed in FUTA in 2002 in Engineering. I experienced it.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by kechywillz(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Time will come when lecturers will start flogging students in lecture hall
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Penboy: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
This poo can't happen in OAU na!

Click like if you rep the
OBA
AWON
UNIFESITI.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Dbrainiac1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2015

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by majomayo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
diablos:
All diz small children of nowadays dat dont even know der rights anymore, even as adults. angry A lecturer will tell u 2 kneel down in class for talking ? In a university? Dats very wrong. Guess dat university dished out a lotta immature kids n cowards undecided

Wrong guess. Dumb poster.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Fourwinds: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
diablos:
All diz small children of nowadays dat dont even know der rights anymore, even as adults. angry A lecturer will tell u 2 kneel down in class for talking ? In a university? Dats very wrong. Guess dat university dished out a lotta immature kids n cowards undecided
oboy u get d vibes jooooo. dese days na small small children dey entre university. so I'm not surprise. it is very possible because d lecturer will look at ur size before he will take sure decision
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Peterina(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
grin...
Is dia performing art dia?
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Fourwinds: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
blink182:
You do not go to that area of school and you are here running your mouth like you have seen the whole school.
don't mind him. dats what will call argueing blindly
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Fourwinds: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
kechywillz:
Time will come when lecturers will start flogging students in lecture hall
dats when d number of babies gaining admission into d universities increases

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by kechywillz(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Fourwinds:
dats when d number of babies gaining admission into d universities increases
grin grin grin
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
sseunth:
pure lie....there is no lecture theatre like this in futa...i am a futarian
there is at obakekere. ..
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by ajayiopy: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Penboy:
This poo can't happen in OAU na!

Click like if you rep the
OBA
AWON
UNIFESITI.
Go to electrical dept ask for a lecturer called osasona ,do your research very well he has done that before. Ask anybody that graduated late 90 and early 2000
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by dechandel(f): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
softysparky:

Bad girl....fear godu ooooo.
That's how we roll grin
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by temitee4me(f): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Festorich:
Chai...Children naim full Universities now,why wunt lecturers misbehave...
should d students be blamed or d lecturers who won't accord due respect to d students?if u are in their shoes and u weigh what u stand to lose if u blatantly refuse to kneel,u might just do d same irrespective of ur age.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by diablos: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
majomayo:

Wrong guess. Dumb poster.

Nonentities always seeking relevance in cyberspace? U have nothin 2 contribute 2 d topic so u result 2 name calling cuz obviously ure a null headed asswipe who probably dropped out of college. Better get a life u repulsive, disgruntled, epileptic bas.tard

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Chidizman(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
FalseFalseFalse
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by simdam500(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
roymary:
Good job and i hope the obnoxious student learnt a good lesson. I had a similar experience. My Dean punched me ! Yes baba was a disciplinarian and i needed that punch to reset my brain because i was busy associating with group of boys well designed for loads of carryovers. I was not mad he embarrassed me in the midst of other students - i only allowed his reasons to sink in and today , i'm unique among my peers. wink
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by simdam500(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
ajayiopy:

Go to electrical dept ask for a lecturer called osasona ,do your research very well he has done that before. Ask anybody that graduated late 90 and early 2000

Maybe he can help.... make una no call me solo wink

amarawa:
I finshed in FUTA in 2002 in Engineering. I experienced it.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Texykool: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
sseunth:
another lie....futa I.T student are yet to strt theur defence....and which schl is this?

IT defense has started. Architecture, Transport Management and Mathematics already done theirs.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Pdizzle(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
That's a lecture room in FUTA's entrepreneurship building
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by seuntoyo: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hahahaha... FUTA where funny things happen. Lecturers are Lords there. I see an element of truth in the post. I've been there! FUTA. I thank God ooooooooo....
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by teemine04: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Seems like the guy that posted this is as jobless and senseless as the lecturer that asked these students to kneel down...why post there images..think of how these ones will feel upon seeing dz leaked to d public... This not the best mehn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exam Seating Arrangement In MOUA, Umudike (Photos) / FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.