Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) (37092 Views)

UNILAG Reacts To Nairaland's News Of Students Asked To Kneel Down / UNILAG Students Asked To Kneel Down And Raise Up Hands. / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Funjosh(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2015
It is very possible. most Futarian are fearful and afraid am talking from what I know about my school.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by portaableg(f): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2015
IF ITS AKURE, THEN I MUST SAY YORUBAS ARE KNOWN TO BE RESPECTFUL. SO I TOTALLY AGREE.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Funjosh(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2015
damosky12:

Bros, that portion said children. Not MEN. Its valid to discipline children. But, adults, that is not discipline.. Am not in support of students misbehaving, but what happening to sending them out of the class. Am not judging any character in the pic though.. Just being philosophical.

Most Futarian are not Men but children
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by eleko1: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2015
Dey there dey talk anyhow.so u neva see where female dey knee down and guy(even those with thick head)dey prostrate like lizard.A potential 1st class student graduated with 2.2 in then Ondo state Uni,Ado Ekiti.PG peeps aren't left out,dey taste d bitter pills too.U beta serve ur 'punishment'once and for all than suffer ova
iamord:
lol. the era of men in universities is close coming to an end! in that year who born the lecturer well? go or no go I will not go down..
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by niphemey: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2015
Anyone that claims to be a Futarian on here and does not believe this is a pure liar, you no even sabi road to akure.... Don't kneel down nah, then ur GP will do it for you. Advanced secondary school. Smh
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2015
sseunth:
lol....i hardly go doesnt mean i dont go...i was there 2weeks ago....so mr man, i av no p with uuu
Neither do I have with you, I know how frustrating it can be when an absent person confronts an eye witness.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by phabulous88(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2015
sseunth:
i hardly go to that area...i am in sos and a 400level but still dnt bliv it

Shut your mouth up! OP has tried in more than one ways to convince you that the said punishments took place and yet you disbelieve. Were you there? You hardly go to that area and yet you disbelieve what's happening there. I despise your kinds.

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by chikahenry(m): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Dis one small na while i was in sch one of ma lecturer comes 2 class with cane if u talk in class 5 hot strokes of d cane 4 u if ur'e soo unlucky ur fone rings in class jst 4get ur fone cos even d vc can't even get d fone bak 4 u
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by dephizee: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2015
sseunth:
pure lie....there is no lecture theatre like this in futa...i am a futarian
there isn't?
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Jhymrod(f): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2015
The University award degree in character and in learning, so I don't see big deal in asking a student to kneel down, when is not like the lecturer is whipping the student.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by diablos: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
eleko1:
I don see any shame there,U either knee down wic is 4 a moment than suffer more torture than that.When lecturers gang up against U,U'll think twice

Trash...so at 20+ years of age u will kneel down for a lecturer in a tertiary institution? Are u an adult or an ass? Dude grow up sad
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by CODEEATER(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2015
Happens in uniben too
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nicklaus(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2015
So Are they 2 big to kneel That serves them best.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2015
oluwadanie1:
I don't believe that stuff.

it could be staged
No its not staged, it happenes all the time in FUTA.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2015
chrisfocus:

No sir it wasn't. The students were punished for making noise while the I.T. report defence of thier final year seniors was ongoing. I was there personally and took the pictures too. smiley
I.T. defence Please what school is this?

Oh TMT. Alright.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by terrifik19(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2015
This is fuckin funny...

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Aipete2(f): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2015
UncleSnr:
There is nothing wrong with the student kneeling down. Its all about discipline.
Define Discipline? Cos u are wrng oh oga
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by eleko1: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Sorry.dey on nairaland dey flex muscle.Not saying/supporting dis barbarian act Only if U are a victim b4,U'll knw beta
diablos:

Trash...so at 20+ years of age u will kneel down for a lecturer in a tertiary institution? Are u an adult or an ass? Dude grow up sad
them neva gang up against U b4?@ dis point,let me leave U alone.I pity U
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Creamish(f): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2015
chrisfocus:

No sir it wasn't. The students were punished for making noise while the I.T. report defence of thier final year seniors was ongoing. I was there personally and took the pictures too. smiley

Wat if the dude on his knees is a Nairalander?..one of those with "swag".... U sabi burn cable oo!! grin

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Ibgenera: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2015
hav seen d same tin happen in KSU. To me, dis is very wrong @ ds level
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Creamish(f): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2015
diablos:

In my Uni days, I saw a lecturer tell a couple of jambites who got the answer to his questions wrong ..to frog jump infront of the auditorium where he lectured a joint course and the students were to shout "I am an otondo" with their hands pulling their ears.... been a long time tho...but yeah it happens.

If a lecturer hates u, his team gangs up against u and ur basically done. Better u change schools if u decide to let pride prevail. undecided
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Psalmwise(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wait sef who we wan bliv all d futarians here counter dem self...buh dnt tink d guy was actually told to kneel down...so e jez decided to squatt
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by chrisfocus(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Creamish:

Wat if the dude on his knees is a Nairalander?..one of those with "swag".... U sabi burn cable oo!! grin

lmao oga mi nor be my fault la cheesy
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by jenns(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
It's a big lie, moreover there's no lecture theatre like this n FUTA. Am an ex futarian 2012 physics electronic graduate, so take your lazy ass post off this place.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by ttmacoy: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Looks to me like there wasn't enough seats and the 2 guys are staying in front. Once stooping down and the other chose to kneel. Doesn't look like they were punished.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Tashaamania(f): 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
oluwadanie1:
I don't believe that stuff.

it could be staged

It does happen...
Happened one time like that in my school, right in front of my eyes.. two students were late for their exams and were asked to kneel for 30mins. I was shocked!
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by diablos: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
eleko1:
Sorry.dey on nairaland dey flex muscle.Not saying/supporting dis barbarian act Only if U are a victim b4,U'll knw betathem neva gang up against U b4?@ dis point,let me leave U alone.I pity U

Flex muscle on nairaland? Mtcheeew! Jst bcuz u got bullied n molested by a clueless lecturer in Ur school dont make us equal. Wat do u mean by gang up? So u would kneel down in a lecture hall for a lecturer who's survival depends on ur tuition? Or u were so timid to knw dat a lecturer violating a student in a university is against d moral code of which they signed b4 employment? Well ignorance is bliss and a coward dies a thousand deaths. Gud day 2 u

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by diablos: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Creamish:

In my Uni days, I saw a lecturer tell a couple of jambites who got the answer to his questions wrong ..to frog jump infront of the auditorium where he lectured a joint course and the students were to shout "I am an otondo" with their hands pulling their ears.... been a long time tho...but yeah it happens.

If a lecturer hates u, his team gangs up against u and ur basically done. Better u change schools if u decide to let pride prevail. undecided

Sorry...guess u went to a higher secondary school of learning, cuz in a normal university which has a stable student union n adults as students...no sane hating lecturer would even contemplate dishing out such punishment wen he knws d direct consequencies.
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Creamish(f): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
diablos:

Sorry...guess u went to a higher secondary school of learning, cuz in a normal university which has a stable student union n adults as students...no sane hating lecturer would even contemplate dishing out such punishment wen he knws d direct consequencies.

Pray tell...How many higher secondary school of learning existed in the 90s?
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by 4stylz: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Some people can afford eduction but cannot afford intelligence... if any lecturer ask me to do that...the world will hear..CNN will carry the news of the outcome
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by Opimanzi: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
First of all I graduated from FUTA 2014 january and I can't really say if this block is a new block cos it doesn't look familiar to me so to believe this story which block is this ?
Re: FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) by fromnigeria(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
he was being disciplined. Believe it or not.
You get into situations like this when you forget you are matured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Using Two Names Instead Of Three Names / 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / AAU Student Drowns During A Picnic Organized By Her Hostel.. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.