Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,655 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. (31613 Views)

Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by ribbit: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2015
on point
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by portaableg(f): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2015
THAT'S MUAH
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by MrDoGood(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2015
Juliaann:
Can your bf or ex's say same thing?
Good question from a brilliant chick
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by yemicoal(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Adriel50:
Please say a prayer for Rita Linus who was admitted to Agbara teaching hospital and diagnosed with full blown AIDS. As a church member and friend of hers, am doing my own quiet prayer for her, Her dad was said to have died of AIDS sometime ago while her mom is managing her HIV status using retroviral drugs. The problem now is not the AIDS she has buh the fact that doctors have diagnosed her with a new sexually transmitted disease that causes the skin to age, production of white maggots and gradual shutting down of the body metabolism and can also be contacted by using an undisinfested hand to touch someone else's fluid because the virus can survive under human finger nails. please if u have had anything to do with Rita Linus whether sexually or cordially, u should get yourself checked immediately. She has admitted to having sexual relations with various animals, single and married men, please if you know anyone or probably u caught ur hubby sending her messages or something,please report to health officials, friends and family members are desperately looking for her, if u have seen her, please report to the nearest police station . Recent reports say she has vanished from the hospital and has threatened to infect more people and not just men, her mother confirmed this report....................PLEASE SHARE THIS, YOU MIGHT BE SAVING SOMEONE'S LIFE......her photo is attached below....
grin
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by Kingsasian(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2015
The exact qualities of my Emerald. I love u scatter.
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by kilokeys(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
Thank God! I'm not a broke girl cheesy, halleluya! i don't beg, i don't ask...lmao!

i see u
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by ELGREF(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2015
See you, where do u wanna meet this kind of girls in african?
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2015
emperorchedda:
I love this. But sadly you'll never meet a Nigerian gorl with these qualities, one will rather meet the ones that asks 'what do you do for a living?'

You would never meet such ladies cos like attracts like

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by Orikinla(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2015
My first lady has all that.
When we are far apart, she will call to find out if I have taken my breakfast, lunch and other important things.
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by sweetbaby22(f): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2015
DAM!!!!! you're right wink

cheers to the weekend TGIF
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by horlakunle25(m): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Goshhhhhhh i do spend for him but he dont like talking my money.If i buy him anything he will pay back!Guys like this are rare oo i neva see his type jare.
who is he to u Ur bf or ur client!
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by tope3x(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2015
I just met one that possesses all this qualities...I have never met such girl in my life until I met her....I couldn't believe she could rejected the money I gave...she was the 1st lady who has ever done that to me...I was surprised when she said NO... (Mz-LIZA)
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by musicwriter(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2015
petra22:
Everyday on nairaland, ladies this...ladies that. Haba! Give it a rest for just one day. It's becoming such a cliché
*yawns*

The funny thing is they will also include "women gossips" too much. Whereas most gossip threads here on Nairaland originates from men.
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by Dubemkelly(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2015
Got me laughing, so true and that's why I love 'em civilised and lovely
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by petra22(f): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2015
bjcuntis:
do u knw u did a rhyme bk dere?
Lol, really?
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by horlarjay(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2015
My baby av it all....
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by petra22(f): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2015
musicwriter:

The funny thing is they will also include "women gossips" too much. Whereas most gossip threads here on Nairaland originates from men.
Like!! Tell me about it!!!
Real men don't have time for such jor
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2015
jworos:
Interesting, they ain't much tho,cuz ppl do take advantage of their generosity...
so true, dts y they tend to put up a stern face just to chase guys away.
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by emperorchedda(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2015
Ariel20:

You would never meet such ladies cos like attracts like
so what about the majority of runs girls that deceive and end up getting married to innocent and well to do men??

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by chidiswt: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2015
emperorchedda:
I love this. But sadly you'll never meet a Nigerian gorl with these qualities, one will rather meet the ones that asks 'what do you do for a living?'
pls dear, don't say wat u r nt sure f. U cud probably say: I've nt met wt such kind f a girl. Simple!
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by Flawlessangel(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2015
Then i guess i was born lucky.....cos all the girls av dated are girls that gives as much as i do if not more.....they are mostly 4rm rich homes....
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2015
So my Chioma is a good girl?... cheesy shocked
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by chidiswt: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2015
horlarjay:
My baby av it all....
my dear kip her n pls don't tk advantage f her n alwys mk ur stand wt encouraging. Dts if u gt my point
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by sweetbaby22(f): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2015
Flawlessangel:
Then i guess i was born lucky.....cos all the girls av dated are girls that gives as much as i do if not more.....they are mostly 4rm rich homes....

Hmmmmm your target market abi
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by carik(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2015
So on point.
One of the few reasonable lists on NL
@Op,i like your post but please stop the use of short forms like dia,sth,day....
You took time to compile the not so long list,you can type the right way.

Broke girls,see ya life
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2015
I think all these points are qualities of a good/responsible girl.

You don't have to be rich or broke to possess them.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by chinwepretty: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2015
Good to know am not broke am just trying to make ends meet grin
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
horlakunle25:
who is he to u Ur bf or ur client!
hmmm my client undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by jworos(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
marinel:
so true, dts y they tend to put up a stern face just to chase guys away.
On point...
Re: 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. by xpac01(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:

Yea you're correct , that should be a better title.
Seriously you look strikingly identical with my kid sister. So cute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Signs To Show You Love Your Partner Too Much / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.