Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) (1130 Views)

Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by Austindark(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2015
Assuming the government says, everybody should register their boyfriend/girlfriend, or wife/husband with INEC before feb 14 2015 and you try to register yours and the machine tells you,"sorry the person you registering has already been registered!!!,"

What will you do?
Re: FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by Pinnacle(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2015
Wahala dey o. grin

Austindark:
Assuming the government says, everybody should register their boyfriend/girlfriend, or wife/husband with INEC before feb 14 2015 and you try to register yours and the machine tells you,"sorry the person you registering has already been registered!!!,"

What will you do?
Re: FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by Sleekydee(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2015
if my babe tries to register me and it says am already registered, piece of cake....I will say ma ex obsessed gf still blives or refuses to come to term with our brkup...she has faith I wud come bk....lol....so she registered me..
Re: FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by jworos(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2015
u move on with ur life...
Re: FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by Enegod(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2015
undecided
Re: FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by Austindark(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pinnacle:
Wahala dey o. grin

yes o

the first question u will subconsciously ask is
"who register am"
Re: FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
You ask that the machine be recalibrated cheesy
Re: FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by SexySapphire(f): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sleekydee:
if my babe tries to register me and it says am already registered, piece of cake....I will say ma ex obsessed gf still blives or refuses to come to term with our brkup...she has faith I wud come bk....lol....so she registered me..
Lmao...you're truly a player.
If it was me, I will just tell the operator to sharply register me as single cos it will be too embarrassing to start displaying and acting confused in front of the operator. But it will be sad sha.
Re: FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
No girl or woman is gold. If she fvcks up, onto the next one.

1 Like

Re: FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by kponkedenge(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
This one is serious o

Meanwhile in another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
na to go fine unregistered one sharp sharp n mind u its over btw us
Re: FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by dosht(f): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Funny post
Well, I'll accept my faith
Re: FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by Austindark(m): 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Blackett:
No girl or woman is gold. If she fvcks up, onto the next one.

badest winkwinkwink
Re: FUNTIME!!!!! What Will You Do In This Case (honestly) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sleekydee:
I wonder what other lies you have said to your gf

yulk!!!

(1) (Reply)

E-romance, E-love, EEEEEEEEE. E-world. Must Read. / Nairalanders,lets Analyse The Difference B/w Dating And Prostitution / My Working Class Girlfriend Wants To Fund Our Wedding Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.