Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,949 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (36364 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Twaci(f): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
kannymoore:

hey twaci..
Just saw the flaming angel pix in your profile and loved it to bits.

Are you art inclined by anyway?

Just sent you a pm only moments ago,,,(so totally unlike me sha *covers face*)... Hope you'd be nice to "retaliate" in like manner. Lol.

Shet. Too much info on the thread...apologies to everyone.

Lemme do a moonwalk instead.

grin
Awww, don't be. Lol. *speechless*

1 Like

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by dechandel(f): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
in jesse's voice "hmmm so ur sweeter dan weafer(igbo)"

ha like bad girls oh,oya come snatch me oh
grin grin grin

Are you snatchable?? grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Chadso(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
elantraceey:
Sleep well.
I don't like to sleep in my bed.. Can I come share yours with you??
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by zubby29(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
hahahaha.u no gil person,snatching nd seducing has bin goin on a long time.nobody was born single.u have to at least snatch him/her from der family
dechandel:
Go shopping

Paint your nails

Spend the day on Nairaland

If you cant stand the heat.. Snatch/seduce someone's Boo.. kiss kiss
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chadso:

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by elantraceey(f): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chadso:

lool , ofcourse , i could lend mine.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Chadso(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
elantraceey:

lool , ofcourse , i could lend mine.
Errn.. The thing is, I hav dis phobia of sleeping alone that's why.. So what am sayin z we sleep tugeda Pleaseee...
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Chadso(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

Hey.. How are you??
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by elantraceey(f): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chadso:
Errn.. The thing is, I hav dis phobia of sleeping alone that's why.. So what am sayin z we sleep tugeda Pleaseee...

Ehya , my bed can't contain two people.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chadso:
Hey.. How are you??
I am fine, thank you
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin

Are you snatchable?? grin
am snatchable 4 only u cus ur a bad girl n ha like 'em bad girls.cheesy
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
MzNelly:

No nau. undecided
hmm,oya shuld we hv a date?.cheesy
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by RomanyChi(f): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
I will watch mafia/thriller movies and smoke shisha grin grin grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Chadso(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
elantraceey:

How about we use mine??.. Its big enough and can contain us comfortably
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Chadso(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

I am fine, thank you
I hope you having fun out there??
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
zaragal:

No bf
None..single and satisfied with life
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by bayocanny: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
elantraceey:

Don't worry I will bring my bed to join yours together so that the 3 of us can sleep together lol
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmm,oya shuld we hv a date?.cheesy

For Valentine? Naah
I'm single, and cool with that cheesy
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by bayocanny: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
crowns2:

Same here jare, can we stroll out on the 14th?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
MzNelly:

For Valentine? Naah
I'm single, and cool with that cheesy
u jus say no to ma offer? aiit if u say ur cool,no p!
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by poundlander: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
ChapelHillShooting NEED FRONT PAGE
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by elantraceey(f): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chadso:
How about we use mine??.. Its big enough and can contain us comfortably

I thought you just said you don't like your bed? tongue
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
crowns2:

Great smiley
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Sarimah(f): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
since we are both in PH,let hv a date! mayb go to cinema.lyk d OP said "Try New thing" My offer accepted?
u really wanna see me huh?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Teespice(f): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
I have five notes to keep me busy on valentines day.

plus one sweetheart.

love is beautiful.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by toniabella(f): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
single and am fine wit it
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by LazyGod(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Whoever authored this "things to do..." Post is a self-tortured, proud, non-connective, lonely introvert.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Chadso(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
elantraceey:

I thought you just said you don't like your bed? tongue
Am the kind or person dat grows immediate feelings for people and things.. And so, I'll definitely love d bed if only u could come to sleep on it with me.. Or better still, we could manage your small bed.. It would only make cuddling stronger nd more effective
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Paschalp(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
pasqal09:
So everyone's now claiming not to have a partner abi?
no mind them
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Blitz888(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Team Single and Seriously NOT Searching
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by lovely17(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
oh no it's anoda Valentine without a girlfriend wats rong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? / They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.