Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? (1902 Views)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / The Countries That Are Visa Free For Nigerians / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by negrito(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
This whole shit is messed up. I don't understand why most of your don't have shame. There's this girl I used to know back then before I left Nigeria. This is a girl who never liked me. She and her friends usually made fun of me cos of my colour. She would say I'm a cross breeded fellow and they would laugh. There was a day she insulted me cos I asked her a question. That was a long time. Recently, I took a little trip to the Netherlands and Germany cos the company I work for takes me places. She and those her hopeless friends are now very friendly cos they see that life has changed and I'm getting money now. She even told me that she always had a crush on me and that was why she always acted that way towards me. Are all girls in Nigeria like this?

1 Like

Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
My sister is not like dat grin
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
I dunno. Get with all the girls in Nigeria and find the answer to your question.

*sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Djicemob: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dude this is attention seeking,you had to put up someone else' pic for that

PS:One thing i noticed on nairaland is everybody is employed and working but people still curse and blame GEJ for unemployment.
I dont get the logic undecided

5 Likes

Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by falconey(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Yes they are............money control them
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
You haven't seen anything, very ill mannered ladies we have in this place, I wonder how those of you who have gfs cope with them. Anyway, na Bleep and money them only know.

1 Like

Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Maamin(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
All girls in Nigeria are not like that angry...is just that the one you are involved with..is about to dig the living gold out of ur a$$.

Bleep and move on bro!..there are few good girls out there.

1 Like

Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Maamin:
All girls in Nigeria are not like that angry...is just that the one you are involved with..is about to dig the living gold out of ur a$$.

Shay
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by negrito(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
@Djicemob shut that gutter you call a mouth. Who's looking for attention you goat? You think everyone is as inferior as you are. Foolish dumb ape.
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by negrito(m): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
gimakon:
You haven't seen anything, very ill mannered ladies we have in this place, I wonder how those of you who have gfs cope with them. Anyway, na Bleep and money them only know.
I still believe they're good ones though. I won't allow her to even dig for a nickel not to talk of gold.
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Djicemob: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
negrito:
@Djicemob shut that gutter you call a mouth. Who's looking for attention you goat? You think everyone is as inferior as you are. Foolish dumb ape.
Lol. grin ...if i go this route with you am not sure you"ll recover from what is gonna hit you o.Go ask about me,I have a reputation for taking fake niggaz to the cleaners...but i forgive,dont try it next time o.

1 Like

Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by hisawesomeness(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
SHIKENAN

1 Like

Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by negrito(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Maamin:

hmm. Cos to say the truth this girl in question is not straightforward. She said she sees a future in us. But bro I see no future with her. I hear stories about her and how she sleeps around. I have a girlfriend but she's not Nigerian. I intend bringing her to Nigeria in 2 weeks time.
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by negrito(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
gimakon:

Shay
you're very correct. I think I will take your advice.
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by negrito(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
falconey:
Yes they are............money control them
you're very correct you know.
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by negrito(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
bro. I know. grin
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
negrito:
bro. I know. grin
lol gerout make I dey see my future inlaw grin

1 Like

Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Chidonc(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Even slowpoke wit money step dey change
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Maamin(m): 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
negrito:
hmm. Cos to say the truth this girl in question is not straightforward. She said she sees a future in us. But bro I see no future with her. I hear stories about her and how she sleeps around. I have a girlfriend but she's not Nigerian. I intend bringing her to Nigeria in 2 weeks time.

The only future she sees now is your money..cut your own share of the national cake and move on.

1 Like

Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by negrito(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Maamin:

The only future she sees now is your money..cut your own share of the national cake and move on.
bro I think that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I will invite her over today and after ripping her out. I will send her out of my house in the middle of the night.
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
No they are not! you need to go on a scavenge hunt
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by naijaboiy: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Yes all of them are like that undecided

Shebi you don happy now grin
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Maamin(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
negrito:
bro I think that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I will invite her over today and after ripping her out. I will send her out of my house in the middle of the night.

Hahaha...now that is evil! grin
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by cutieberie1(f): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
MzNelly:
I dunno. Get with all the girls in Nigeria and find the answer to your question.

*sigh*

lol...smh..
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Owliver(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Fukc her and leave her in a humiliating manner. Make her feel like a disgusting pig.... On a second thought. Walk away cheesy
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bros, in as much as orang-utan or baboon is in money, they don't mind opening their legs 4 dem.

That's their life 4 u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
No they are not! you need to go on a scavenge hunt

Is he a vulture or hyena? angry
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by MissEse: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Op ur still looking like a cross breed pug even with all the world tour.

Well stop associating with poor gals from ur poor past
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by negrito(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
wristwatch:
Bros, in as much as orang-utan or baboon is in money, they don't mind opening their legs 4 dem.

That's their life 4 u.
are they that bad? Don't they have any dignity?
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by negrito(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Maamin:

Hahaha...now that is evil! grin
That would teach her a lesson.
Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
negrito:
are they that bad? Don't they have any dignity?

My broda no atom of dignity in them

1 Like

Re: Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Is he a vulture or hyena? angry
He will be one soon grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

caardiff / 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Girlfriend / Help! Am Addicted To Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.