Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Lady I Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Loved (1186 Views)

Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady I Loved by esonuu(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pls i need an advice 4rm people who once found themselves in this situation..theres this gurl i truly luvd & dated for 3yrs plus,wen we met,i told her i would luv to settle down with her when we both graduate and get a job which she obliged..our relationship was a distance one cos i skul in imo while she skuls in calabar,most tyms we dnt meet for 4-5months cos of the distance..in our 300L which was also the 3rd yr of our relationshp,i discovered sumtin i didnt like,confronted her which led to misunderstandn,she broke up wit me.i begged 4 like 5months even though she was the one guilty yet she didnt change her mind instead she was busy insulting me,telling me am nt gud enough 4 her,that she wants to marry b4 last yr(2014) runs off and doesnt need any relationshp unles marriage straight,dat i should go concentrate on my lyf and stop nurturing a relationshp.After much plea,i stopped calling though she was stil calling me 1ce in two wks or a month but she claimed she wasnt interested in gettin bak with me,dat she jst sees me as a friend..its over a yr since we broke up and since then i havnt gone into a new relationship..last wk she called to tel me she was going to write her final exam the next day,she asked when mine was (cos we were in d same level).i told her i graduated few days b4 dat day she called,she demanded to knw why i never informed her,i told her it wasnt necessary..to cut d story short,for about three days nw,she kals daily and yesterday told me she wana cum to my state to see me,jokingly said she wana cum chase away all those guls around me bla bla(may be she thinks i must hav started sumtin new wit sum1 else).though she never said her reasons 4 wanting to see me,neither has she talked about a reunion,i stil wish to see her cos i never stpd finking about her for dis past 1yr but ma fear is,i dnt knw if she just wana cum arnd,reopen my wounds then disappear so i'm yet to ok her request..i feel lyk askin wat she wants but dat myt make her think am a desperate man or i lack ladies to date,who knows she might evn tel me she aint interested in a reunion but just wana see me,such wil evn be disheartening..pls pals wats the best approach to this issue
Re: The Lady I Loved by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Another parasite in ur life. Pls dump her sorry ass and move on bro
Re: The Lady I Loved by demelza: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Be patient and find out what she is coming for before you take any decision.
Re: The Lady I Loved by zyzxx(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
u see fire and u wanna enter it??

Go and confirm if she is mature if not free her for her wish
Re: The Lady I Loved by esonuu(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
demelza:
Be patient and find out what she is coming for before you take any decision.
tanx man,dis is a gud idea,i jst pray she opens up cos sum ladies are gud at keeping dudes in the dark by indirectly keeping the communication channel open evn after a break up so dat incase the new dude(s) fails them,they wil return to the door they left ajar..
Re: The Lady I Loved by DesChyko: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Calm down and find out why she's coming back.
If you really want her in your life, what's the fear of heartbreak compared with going after what you really want?
Look, everything is a risk..and we live with it.
So, if you really want to do this, just do this. If not, forget it.
Re: The Lady I Loved by ifex370(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
if she gives you too much stress, with no pay out, just know she's not worth the stress...

the earlier you remove your mind from her and look for a more beautiful girl you can start afresh with ,the better for you...

only dogs go back to their vomit
Re: The Lady I Loved by nobilis: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:

Every time someone asks for relationship advice on this forum, the advice you almost always give is "dump her" or "dump him".
I want to ask ( don't get me wrong),
Have u ever been in a relationship before?
And are u in a relationship now?
Re: The Lady I Loved by falconey(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
I keep telling dudes....they are millions of girls out there you can fall in love with just as you did with her/ex
Re: The Lady I Loved by esonuu(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
...lol,i feel sumtin diff 4 dis gal,evn after resolving not to ans her kals again since she took a bow,each tym her kal cums in,i end up answering..wish i get strong hrt lyk most guys
Re: The Lady I Loved by esonuu(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
falconey:
I keep telling dudes....they are millions of girls out there you can fall in love with just as you did with her/ex
...sumtyms it aint easy,i used to be a jerk but i succumb to dis particular gul..4 dis past one yr dat we broke up,i'v seen more nice pretty luking gals but non was appealing to me
Re: The Lady I Loved by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
esonuu:
...lol,i feel sumtin diff 4 dis gal,evn after resolving not to ans her kals again since she took a bow,each tym her kal cums in,i end up answering..wish i get strong hrt lyk most guys
wat mks u feel she us genuine ds tym around? Ok allow her to come see u. Gv her a second chance.
Re: The Lady I Loved by Hazardd(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
she just crueling you
Or she put you for substitution assuming her main target didn't work maybe that why she requested friend only.

The best is just to ignore her if you have the mind and see her crawling for you.
Re: The Lady I Loved by Melahou(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
be a man and tell her not to bother coming to see you...
that you miss her does not mean you cant do without her...

am sure she just want to use you to heal her woumds
Re: The Lady I Loved by falconey(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
esonuu:
...sumtyms it aint easy,i used to be a jerk but i succumb to dis particular gul..4 dis past one yr dat we broke up,i'v seen more nice pretty luking gals but non was appealing to me
dude have travelled this road before......no matter what you do she aint coming back even if she does is not gonna be like the way you want it. Time will heal you and I believe you will fall inlove with the right person only if you let go and look at other girls
Re: The Lady I Loved by Tallesty1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
The other guy don breakup with her. It is time to stop pikin her calls.
Re: The Lady I Loved by Sanchez01: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
The other guy don breakup with her. It is time to stop pikin her calls.
Lolz... Quite funny but somewhat true.

OP, it would be better you know why she wants to come before she does so. Just like she jokingly told you she's coming to chase those girls, joking tell her her boyfriend might not fancy her idea of visiting a 'friend'. Trust me, the remnants you're still calling love is not love but some painful part and bits of your affections which are not enough to sustain the relationship. I walked the line while in school and I needed no one to tell me a second chance rarely work in relationships. Best bet is to move on, lest you pass through trying times over heart matters once again.
Re: The Lady I Loved by Uniquexty(f): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
If u have a female friend who's a bit close to u, u can discuss with her and let her impersonate as ur gf during her visit. Don't allow her to come nd meet u in misery. Thank me later
Re: The Lady I Loved by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Op, there is nothin wrong if she demands to see u but have it @ d back of ur mind that her visitation is strictly friendship. Whatever is the outcome of her visit probably she wants u back, then the choice is yours. Remember u said she doesn't want 2 change her opinion and I don't she is a changed girl either.
Re: The Lady I Loved by esonuu(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Uniquexty:
If u have a female friend who's a bit close to u, u can discuss with her and let her impersonate as ur gf during her visit. Don't allow her to come nd meet u in misery. Thank me later
nice idea,tanx in advance dear
Re: The Lady I Loved by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2015
esonuu:
Pls i need an advice 4rm people who once found themselves in this situation..theres this gurl i truly luvd & dated for 3yrs plus,wen we met,i told her i would luv to settle down with her when we both graduate and get a job which she obliged..our relationship was a distance one cos i skul in imo while she skuls in calabar,most tyms we dnt meet for 4-5months cos of the distance..in our 300L which was also the 3rd yr of our relationshp,i discovered sumtin i didnt like,confronted her which led to misunderstandn,she broke up wit me.i begged 4 like 5months even though she was the one guilty yet she didnt change her mind instead she was busy insulting me,telling me am nt gud enough 4 her,that she wants to marry b4 last yr(2014) runs off and doesnt need any relationshp unles marriage straight,dat i should go concentrate on my lyf and stop nurturing a relationshp.After much plea,i stopped calling though she was stil calling me 1ce in two wks or a month but she claimed she wasnt interested in gettin bak with me,dat she jst sees me as a friend..its over a yr since we broke up and since then i havnt gone into a new relationship..last wk she called to tel me she was going to write her final exam the next day,she asked when mine was (cos we were in d same level).i told her i graduated few days b4 dat day she called,she demanded to knw why i never informed her,i told her it wasnt necessary..to cut d story short,for about three days nw,she kals daily and yesterday told me she wana cum to my state to see me,jokingly said she wana cum chase away all those guls around me bla bla(may be she thinks i must hav started sumtin new wit sum1 else).though she never said her reasons 4 wanting to see me,neither has she talked about a reunion,i stil wish to see her cos i never stpd finking about her for dis past 1yr but ma fear is,i dnt knw if she just wana cum arnd,reopen my wounds then disappear so i'm yet to ok her request..i feel lyk askin wat she wants but dat myt make her think am a desperate man or i lack ladies to date,who knows she might evn tel me she aint interested in a reunion but just wana see me,such wil evn be disheartening..pls pals wats the best approach to this issue

believe me i see cute ladies everyday
some of these have brains added to their beauty
so i wonder what you still doing with her................

sit down and say i dont like ....(her name) 10000 time and when next she calls dont pick up the phone
make friends with other ladies and move on

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: The Following Type Of Sex Are Stressful / Mprexxxxx Which Jass You Use For Me Nah? / What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.