Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying (1191 Views)

Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / She Thinks Am A Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by olabodejinad: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hello y'all, there's this gal (my best friend) whom I fell in love with a while ago but didn't approach tell her cos she was dating someone else then and I wouldn't like to come between them. She later broke up with the guy when he started pestering her for sex (she's still a small girl and doesn't want to lose her virginity yet) after which I declared my feelings for her but she acted as if she didn't hear what I said. We continued on our relationship as best friends and she later met anoda guy who is far more matured than she is. The problem now is that, I don't feel comfortable about the guy, he seems like the "player" type of guy tho he claims to have undying love for her. I recently told her about this and she actually thinks am jealous or something like that and so doesn't take me seriously. Am pretty sure that if she continues with the relationship, she's gonna end up with regrets.
Should I break my friendship with her cos since she don't take me seriously no more the friendship is already in the abyss already
Am pretty confused
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by nikkiehan(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
continue letting her realize ur feelings towards her

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by falconey(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
this happened to me in 1995.........*what did I do oooo*

2 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by SuperSuave(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Friend zoned for life! grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by DuchessLily(f): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dnt give up! Its not over ...

But still dnt cause trouble in her relationship.... Just peaceful 'like joke' state ur feelings once in a while. . and even ur fears abt d new guy

In fact just advice her to be careful abt d guy

If u r meant to be; it will surely be
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Friend zone level - 100. . .

Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by EddyBlingzz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
I feel your pain bro. Been there too.

Best thing for both of you is to let her be. It seems you have been pestering the poor girl and that might make her hate you as she no longer takes you seriously.

Have you thought even for once that your perception about the guy might be wrong or out of sheer jealousy?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by olabodejinad: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
nikkiehan:

She thinks am jealous of her “perfect" relationship
DuchessLily:
Dnt give up! Its not over ...
But still dnt cause trouble in her relationship.... Just peaceful 'like joke' state ur feelings once in a while. . and even ur fears abt d new guy
In fact just advice her to be careful abt d guy
If u r meant to be; it will surely be

Thanks
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by olabodejinad: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
I feel your pain bro. Been there too.

Best thing for both of you is to let her be. It seems you have been pestering the poor girl and that might make her hate you as she no longer takes you seriously.

Have you thought even for once that your perception about the guy might be wrong or out of sheer jealousy?

I never did pester her, thanks tho
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by lexy070(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jst give her space a little. She wud latter see wot she is missing. Jst be there 4 her whenever she needs u. Once she sees her mistake she wud come back a u. Chill bro
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by SkinnyDude(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2015
she friendzoned your azz, and you are talking nonsense. small girl toying with ur brain. just stop giving her attention, you see her run to you like nkita.
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by dguizman(m): 6:29am On Mar 23, 2015
Just give her little space,I'm sure she will fell guilty of her self and want to ask u what's wrong.By then,u will have like 60% chance of having her.
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by dmcdad: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2015
SkinnyDude:
she friendzoned your azz, and you are talking nonsense. small girl toying with ur brain. just stop giving her attention, you see her run to you like nkita.
Jack! cheesy
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by dmcdad: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2015
My number one rule: Never keep a close-friendship with a girl. Never!

Sorry bruv... That's what we call "The Dreaded Friendzone".
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by SkinnyDude(m): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2015
dmcdad:

Jack! cheesy
jimmy.
i will name my nkita Chelsea.
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by dmcdad: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2015
SkinnyDude:
jimmy.
i will name my nkita Chelsea.
cheesy Haba! Na so you hate Chelsît reach? grin
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by 2dice(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2015
nikkiehan:
haba
that just like telling the Devil he is Satan...
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by nikkiehan(f): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2015
2dice:

haba
that just like telling the Devil he is Satan...
if u z so but dats d best way I think though
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by Houseofglam7(f): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Oh poor dude.......friend zoned for caring too much.

Let her be......someday she will realize your worth, but you'll be happily married to the woman of your dreams
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by 2dice(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2015
nikkiehan:
if u z so but dats d best way I think though
the more he tries the more he looks desperate..and jealous
Most Girls dont think otherwise
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by passionate88: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2015
olabodejinad:
Hello y'all, there's this gal (my best friend) whom I fell in love with a while ago but didn't approach tell her cos she was dating someone else then and I wouldn't like to come between them. She later broke up with the guy when he started pestering her for sex (she's still a small girl and doesn't want to lose her virginity yet) after which I declared my feelings for her but she acted as if she didn't hear what I said. We continued on our relationship as best friends and she later met anoda guy who is far more matured than she is. The problem now is that, I don't feel comfortable about the guy, he seems like the "player" type of guy tho he claims to have undying love for her. I recently told her about this and she actually thinks am jealous or something like that and so doesn't take me seriously. Am pretty sure that if she continues with the relationship, she's gonna end up with regrets.
Should I break my friendship with her cos since she don't take me seriously no more the friendship is already in the abyss already
Am pretty confused
DUDE, LET HER END UP WITH REGRET, THEN IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE, 'CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH'... MOST GIRLS ARE EQUIPPED WITH FISH BRAINS WHEN IT COMES TO RELATIONSHIPS... THEY BELIEVE ANYTHING A BF TELLS THEM. JUST WAIT ON THE SIDELINE AND WATCH HOW EVENTS WILL UNFOLD.
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by FLAWLES(f): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Op how de fvck is dat ur biznes? Mtwwwwww go look for a girlfriend and get busy
Re: What Should I Do??? She Thinks Am Lying by akinsadeez(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
from one of your replies it seems she is already in a relationship with this other guy and thinks you are out to spoil the perfect relationship. Guy there is no other way of sugarcoating it; you have been friendzoned. Pestering her will only make you look pathetic and needy. There are many girls around. Give her space and look for other girls. If d guy is indeed a player she will realize it later.

(1) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion / Ladies, How Do You Prefer A Guy Woo You? / Girlfriend Acting Strangely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.