Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? (453 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
How does it feel having your wife or female partner behind the steering and you seated on the passenger seat? Do u feel your reputation would be high when you come down at d event? Or is it simply LOVE
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
I've seen such severally, mehn it's cool. It's lovely. I fancy it alot
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by elantraceey(f): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
what's there?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by greatestboss(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nothing bad if a female/wife is driving you to an important event....... it signifies respect.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
greatestboss:
Nothing bad if a female/wife is driving you to an important event....... it signifies respect.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by Maamin(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
And what is special about that? angry
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by falconey(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
It depends on the ride
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
My mum had drive to many event so it not going be new when my wife did it
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by Oahray: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Yelx! I like it sef cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
No but i will let her back me to the occasion.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by ShakurM(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
That's romantic. cool
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by xpac01(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
What answer do you expect from people like us who aint married and got no car.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by R0ckefeller: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
No big deal but ur ride and ur wife/woman must be ...._-_-_-...
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Drive You To An Important Event ??? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Watz dere??

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Day! Thread For Ladies / Husbands For Sale ! / Happy Valentine To My Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.