Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) (54502 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
nanizle:
This is embarrassing..

A world leader going around kneeling for pastors.

Our president has no class.

What a pity.

Power BELONGS (IS OWNED, IS IN CUSTODY, IS IN THE POSSESSION) TO GOD. A wise man will even roll around and make a fool of himself to get it. It's such a pity we humans always think that we got here by our own machinations. history is filled with appropriate examples.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
halimat38:

EXACTLY WHAT IT IS ,HE'S PEOPLE JUST WANT THE NATION TO RE ELECT HIM JUST LIKE THAT ,NOW TELL ME WHERE IS THE DEMOCRACY?
dnt mind dem...if dey likes,let dem postpone it till nxt year we must vote and. gej must b voted out
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by SPSpecial(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque,
and it was reported that the Imam said 'he
would open the gates to hell upon those who
oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and said
nothing, what do you think many people would
be saying today?
If Buhari was pictured going to different
mosques and kneeling before Imams, as part of
his campaign, what do we think the comments
would be?
If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to
Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning
Imams, what would the response be from
Nigerians?
If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the
country to a meeting with him, to discuss the
elections and his campaign strategy, what
would the Nigerian people think?
GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he
has a right to do so as a committed christian.
Buhari has done none of the above yet he is
called a religious fundamentalist with a plan to
turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation.
Please examine the facts so we can honestly
decide who is acting like the real religious
fundamentalist?
Who is u

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by alphaomega(m): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
we only c pixtures of dem kneeling down before pastors....we no dey c d pics of dem kneeling down and bowing at shrines...

God help us..
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by zizibabe1(f): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
nanizle:
This is embarrassing..

What a pity.

IT TAKES A HUMBLE MAN TO DO THAT,HIS POSITION NOTWITHSTANDING. THE LORD LIFTS THE HUMBLE,THE PROUD HE SEES FROM AFAR,GOD RESISTS THE PROUD

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is the worst president Nigeria has ever had in Her history. I have no doubt that even the gods have their regrets too. Whether he postpones the election or not, his waterloo is certain for he shall be humiliated at the polls.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by alaoeri: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
SPSpecial:

"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque,
and it was reported that the Imam said 'he
would open the gates to hell upon those who
oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and said
nothing, what do you think many people would
be saying today?
If Buhari was pictured going to different
mosques and kneeling before Imams, as part of
his campaign, what do we think the comments
would be?
If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to
Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning
Imams, what would the response be from
Nigerians?
If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the
country to a meeting with him, to discuss the
elections and his campaign strategy, what
would the Nigerian people think?
GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he
has a right to do so as a committed christian.
Buhari has done none of the above yet he is
called a religious fundamentalist with
Don't mind the hypocrites called TANoids running from pillar to post with propagandas.

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by JUBILEE2000: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
He is going about soliciting for prayers now because he wants to win an election but couldn't do same when Chibok girls were kidnapped. How self centered can some people be

2 Likes

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by LajaLaba: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
thunder74:
He is kneeling down in the open before men of God you are complaining, what would you say about other politicians who kills and bath with human blood just to win election.
Prayer is Jonathan's juju.
No doubt u must be an underage cry U and your kind here are just miserable!This is a shame cry Sad story of my amiable clueless President!

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by ichommy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
adook1:
even if he visit olumba olumba or guru kumba ,its febuhari 14

grin grin
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by slimpresh(f): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
adook1:
even if he visit olumba olumba or guru kumba ,its febuhari 14
Omon I de tell u o. Lolz. Can't stop laughing grin grin
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by zolarade(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
7 days to go.... Say Baba

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dis man won't stop visiting all the pastors in naija..wat of gurumaraji..?

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Vox populi,vox dei ! Even if Mr Jonathan decides to kneel before every and all pastors in Nigeria,it is just too late. You can deceive Nigerians but not God ! He was with you in 2011,you must have disappointed him for him to have abandoned you right now. Certainly,God is not with you but Men of gods !
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by eldy3(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ the only man we know, no vacancy in aso rock oooo.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by jagagbosa(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Weak President all this your nonsense will not save U from going back to your village...
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by chysam: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chai!,this new church wey I just open,LOOTERS TRANSFORMATION CHURCH of CHRIST(LTCC) I dey pray oo make oga GEJ visit us too.I don tell my followers to enter fasting and praying so hin visit go reach us.Dey no swear for me now,private jet no be taboo for my church and as e be new church,we need to grow financially too.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Sunbellar: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
nanizle:
This is embarrassing..

What a pity.
Anyway, he's just desperate even though we don't have alternative.
We can't vote the stark illiterate called Buhari who also doubles as Boko Haram grand patron.

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by motherlode: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
stebell:

Lost soul.
integrated nwa toooohhhh tongue
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by igeolink: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
If u like call GEJ clueless..i will still vote for him
If u like call him Otuoke fisherman...I will still vote him
If u like call him the most corrupt leader...I will still vote for him
If u like call him senseless... My vote is still for him....
Wither GEJ will win or not...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he hasn't completed his Ph.D...I will still vote for him..
If u like call him a disparate leader...I will vote for him
If u like tell is his wife that is ruling the country...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he lied about his shoes...I will vote for him
If u like tell me that the Chibok girls aren't back yet I will vote for him
If u like tell me he is sinking and he is visiting all the religious centers...I will still vote for him
If Everyone in Nigeria should vote against GEJ...I will still be the only one to vote for him
I have made up my mind
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by nanizle(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
zizibabe1:

IT TAKES A HUMBLE MAN TO DO THAT,HIS POSITION NOTWITHSTANDING. THE LORD LIFTS THE HUMBLE,THE PROUD HE SEES FROM AFAR,GOD RESISTS THE PROUD

So our president is more humble than his counterparts in other countries? Tell me where you hear of world leaders kneeling publicly to mere pastors... They don't even kneel to the Pope! He can do such away from the camera! You should have a certain level of dignity as President.

What stops him from standing while receiving prayers??

Jonathan apparently needs lessons from Obama on how to publicly demonstrate humility.

Presidents don't bend their knees (in public at least).

Jonathan is probably a laughing stock in the international community.

2 Likes

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gej till 2019-4 =2015.

Gej I won't sell mtn data to u even if u decide to pay me 1million for 1gig.

Don't allow ur smartphones nd laptops to be smarter than u are.
BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via my facebook inbox or chat me on Whatsapp - 07062027524.

Kind Regards.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
[size=28pt]Why was my comment deleted

THIS IS GROSS INJUSTICE

THE GODS WILL JUDGE YOU @SEUN.

THE PLIGHT OF US TRADITIONALISTS ON THIS BLOOD STAINED LAND SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN OR FORGOTTEN![/size] angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
ifeness:
What a lame President.
Yes I agree he is lame, but not from your own perspective.

Though I know your stand as regard religion, I still think religion (Christianity) has done much for the world, especially when we look at the case of morality and human life dignity. We all know what is happening in the west, in contrast to how it was in 1800s and early 1900s. If God doesn't exist, it is necessary to invent HIM. No society can thrive without God, any nation that excludes God excludes the only source of fear of the earthen, that enforces morality.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by PouhJreal: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Election date has been shifted
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by LadyAmaka(f): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
kestolove95:
gej will. soon visit all d churches in nigeria...coward. dat is afraid of election
May children rise up in your very good old age to call you a coward in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
LadyAmaka:

May children rise up in your very good old age to call you a coward in Jesus name, Amen!
let dem call me only if I behave or act like gej...nd may ur children call u coward for supporting this divilish act of gej..amen
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by blueandbirds(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dis nigeria president is rely despirate and confused, I won't be surprised if the guy go mosque go bend down make imam pray for am, him next destination go be cele church from there he go enter babalawo side, nah now way election don reach na him the dude remember say him be christian shay! *smh*
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
fiftynaira:
O P what's the brand of ur T.V?

Na sanyo?

Abegi which musem u go buy am

The TV is daft as ur clueless president

Sai buhari
Oh my God! grin
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by bclm: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
Life thrives on secrets known and exploited. Jonathan knows the power in God's house n in prayers of saints n truly called men of God he is exploiting that. Men may say what they like that will not stop God from doing what he must do once his word is obeyed. Good luck to Good luck. Wishing Buhari good luck as well.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by sheunfunmi(f): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=nanizle post=30515321]This is embarrassing..

What a pity. Are u always this daft or you are just making an extra effort today? Your head is not correct Ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.