Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) (54495 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
sonssyo:

DATS D REASON WHY U ARE STIL JOBLESS

U LACK MANNERS,MAY GOD HELP UUUUUU

Woe betide you!!! Drop your email and I will scan and send you my ID. I am not that lousy to come announce it here I later on secured a job and a good paying one at that. All thanks to God Almighty. I dare you to a challenge on who earns better income.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by sonssyo: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
oscarforreal:

Woe betide you!!! Drop your email and I will scan and send you my ID. I am not that lousy to come announce it here I later on secured a job and a good paying one at that. All thanks to God Almighty. I dare you to a challenge on who earns better income.

SMALL BOY IN POLITICS,MIND HOW U TALK ON SOCIAL MEDIA.BE CAREFUL

scan ur ID, of course u dnt hv any idea about HR ethics
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bla bla bla bla,
You are on ur ownoooooo

WE ARE MARCHING WITh GEJ till 2019,
Hmm
February has already fail buhari and march is about to march upon buhari so PRESIDENT GEJ till 2019***
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
sonssyo:

SMALL BOY IN POLITICS,MIND HOW U TALK ON SOCIAL MEDIA.BE CAREFUL

scan ur ID, of course u dnt hv any idea about HR ethics
POOR GIRL IN LABOUR MARKET, WHY DON'T MIND YOUR BUSINESS. FOCUS ON YOUR ETERNAL PROBLEM OK.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Dedayo: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
kestolove95:
gej will. soon visit all d churches in nigeria...coward. dat is afraid of election

You are so foolish to know he is not only praying for himself but for the country...rebuke him and God will let you and your entire family perish in the civil war he is praying to avert.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
thrizzle:
Dey kneel kneel for church just know its not by kneeling down gej

You are so foolish to know he is not only praying for himself but for the country...rebuke him and God will let you and your entire family perish in the civil war he is praying to avert.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
eposho:

LWKLMD divine mandate indeed. the man will gallantly lose this election .
rudderless. na kneeling down in front of the Dalia lama we wan chop.

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
nanizle:
This is embarrassing..

A world leader going around kneeling for pastors.

Our president has no class.

What a pity.

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Maczeelly:
-this is anoda strategy gej is using now, he now visit different churches 2 solicit votes since HE DON GET PLENTY SHOES NOW...........Can som1 tel him diz won't work dis tym Nigerians are wise now. Next tinz we gonna hear is gej visit okija shrine to seek power..................................................................................btw C. H. A. N. G. E

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jchi9876:
These politicians are like HOES NEVER LOYAL.only accessible during elections nah thunder, cancer and high blood pressure go kill all these shoeless and clueless politicians

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
annexes:
Why is this man kneeling down everywhere like a lame man? SMH

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
philips70:
When will he visit Sat Guru maharaji? Remember to post the pics when he does. Confused man, he ought to have been visiting for confessions for all the numerous sins and lives he has been taking in the North East plus immigration recruitment exercise deaths. Bloodthirsty president!

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by nanizle(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Don't be silly undecided
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Smooyis:
He has no class because he kneels down for God? God is not a respecter of anyone.
Are you serious?
Are those men God?
Now, in the instance that he wants to kneel before 'God' himself, should it be at the full glare of everyone and at such a time as this?.
Some of you cannot spot desperation even if it strikes you like a missile.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by sonssyo: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dedayo:
Aunty, suck on a lemon. Not everyone who comments on Nairaland is jobless. If you don't see the humour in my sentence, no fault of mine. BTW, you just proved your analytical skills na - 45. Graduate trainee applicant.

small boy -small mind.its ok
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by philips70(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
InglishTeechar:

I guess you must be mistaking your stupidity to be a virtue. By May 29th you will be attending his church after he sets up one where he will be holding crusades for Nigeria. We need a president and not a spiritual leader. Brainwashed ode.

I responded to your mention before reading all your prototype response to everyone who challenged your god's visits to churches. Now your Royal Odeship is fully confirmed.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
philips70:

I guess you must be mistaking your stupidity to be a virtue. By May 29th you will be attending his church after he sets up one where he will be holding crusades for Nigeria. We need a president and not a spiritual leader. Brainwashed ode.

I responded to your mention before reading all your prototype response to everyone who challenged your god's visits to churches. Now your Royal Odeship is fully confirmed.

Really, you dont want a spiritual leader?…thats an evidence a demon is speaking through you, go to church quickly for delivarance before you end up in hell.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
darefestus:

Are you serious?
Are those men God?
Now, in the instance that he wants to kneel before 'God' himself, should it be at the full glare of everyone and at such a time as this?.
Some of you cannot spot desperation even if it strikes you like a missile.
I quite understand what u are trying to say, but wether it is ill-timed or not, whatever his mind tells him, let him do. Its not wrong to run to God out of desperation or when faced with challenges beyond our control. Afterall he has not gone to one idol or the other for blessing but the living God. So lets leave him to his God and wish him goodluck in his pursuit.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by tswitch: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
All of you condemning Mr. President have you seen this

https://www.nairaland.com/2140795/osinbajo-visits-pastor-lazarus-muoka/1

Is this Dumbness or Desperation?
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Its settled on Earth and in Heaven. GEJ 2019
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Bro,what happened na.GEJ did not win again ooooo.Only God has the final say bro
MASTERCC:
Even if Gej is not qualify,cos he visited CHOSEN n pastor prayed for him,he is qualified.
MARK MY WORD comes Feb 14th.
Am live there at the prayer

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters / Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States / Next Level Logo: Rex Institute Vows To Sue Buhari, APC For "Stealing" Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.