Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) (54485 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by nanizle(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=sheunfunmi post=30522927][/quote]

Would you be happier if I said yes?
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by sonssyo: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dedayo:
In other words, Jona na job seeker. grin grin grin

analytical skill-0
dats why u r still jobless grin
Dedayo:
In other words, Jona na job seeker. grin grin grin

analytical skill-0
dats why u r still jobless
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by sonssyo: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
oscarforreal:
This is the worst president Nigeria has ever had in Her history. I have no doubt that even the gods have their regrets too. Whether he postpones the election or not, his waterloo is certain for he shall be humiliated at the polls.

be ready to commit suicide
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by NollywoodFreak: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
I respect Kumuyi. He's the only pastor I know that keeps his distance away from politics.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by sonssyo: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
synergycom19:
It's obvious this election has made GEJ DESPERATE,INSTEAD OF DOING WHAT GOD WANTED FOR HIS PEOPLE,SIMPLY GOOD GOVERNANCE,TRANSPERANCY, HONESTY,DEFENDS the Rights of THE POOR,WEAK,WIDOWS ensure protection of life of your citizens,NO NO NO GOD IS NOT TO BE MOCKED WHATEVER A MAN SOW THAT SHALL HE REAPS
MEN OF GOD,MEN OF GOD,MEN OF GOD,beware of bringing PERSECUTIONS UPON YOURSELVES OOOO,,HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU PEOPLE?WHEN DID JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD PRAYED FOR iANYONE SEEKING POLITICAL OFFICE?WHO WHEN HE WAS RULING DID NOT CARE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED HIM INTO. OFFICE?Does GEJ cared about this pastors?Did GEJ lead this country as a Christian?NO,so why are all of you praying for him?
$

God of chosen is a no nonsense GOD, beta mind how u talk .
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by juman(m): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
President that refuses to perform well but think he can win election again by magic.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
thrizzle:
Dey kneel kneel for church just know its not by kneeling down gej
...afterall your mother knelt down for a traditional priest to conceive you.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by SummerShane(f): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
At 1st I saw him as being humble but now he is so annoying.y is he embarrassing himself,family and Nigeria as a whole.Isn't it one God we all serve?if u continUe like dis God will be angry wit u and no matter what u do u wouldn't still win d election.I knw he is usin dis as a way 2 buy pple's mind oVer 2 his. Side.It won't work.u have managed to buy over d Nollywood,u have almost covered all d states in Nigeria to buy Dem over,now its churches.May God 44444GI...ve u.

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
NollywoodFreak:
I respect Kumuyi. He's the only pastor I know that keeps his distance away from politics.
so why bring his name into politics?mumu!
you think everyone doesn't have a part to play in this election?
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
SummerShane:
At 1st I saw him as being humble but now he is so annoying.y is he embarrassing himself,family and Nigeria as a whole.Isn't it one God we all serve?if u continUe like dis God will be angry wit u and no matter what u do u wouldn't still win d election.I knw he is usin dis as a way 2 buy pple's mind oVer 2 his. Side.It won't work.u have managed to buy over d Nollywood,u have almost covered all d states in Nigeria to buy Dem over,now its churches.May God 44444GI...ve u.
ehen! media reporter!analyzer!journalist!you too know!
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by NollywoodFreak: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
You don't have to result to profanity in proving your point. It just shows how shallow-minded you sound. IT makes things even worse on discovery that you are a lady.
shadowgwalker:
so why bring his name into politics?mumu!
you think everyone doesn't have a part to play in this election?
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
sonssyo:

You tell that to yourself cause you and your worthless president cause you all have lost touch with common sense
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by klerry(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Challatan!!!
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by sexyjennik(f): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
This man is as clueless as the word clueless. He thinks by running from one church to the other he can get all the votes he needs? Nigerians are now wiser and can see clearly now.he kneels down in churches to be prayed for by these MOG and later consult his shrine.he should get go get a life in otuoke and leave Nigeria for those who are called to serve the masses.

#saibuharimarchingforwardtoasorock
#Gejmarching2otuoke
#nigeriaismarchingforward

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
In 2011 people claimed they were cajoled by "I have no shoe" card

In 2015, how I wish people can also be cajoled by "kneeling down" joker card.

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oga Jonathan! Did u borrow the legs u knelt down with? Cos some people are crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by sonssyo: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2015
oscarforreal:

You tell that to yourself cause you and your worthless president cause you all have lost touch with common sense

tongue cry like pa Buhari,u see ur life?
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by femliany(m): 12:30am On Feb 08, 2015
go to Alaba, u go know that certificate no dey bring food
F22RAPTOR:

But I know of a certain certificate less man who loves hiding behind pastors... what say you?
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by collinsJn(m): 6:26am On Feb 08, 2015
adook1:
even if he visit olumba olumba or guru kumba ,its febuhari 14

And Nw That It Has Bin Shifted Nko ?
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by ddeola: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2015
This will not bring him back, God can NEVER be fooled

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by exempt09(m): 7:59am On Feb 08, 2015
dis guy wey juz dey knee down everywhere, he is such a joke I swear... Jonathan, I juz dey laff

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2015
femliany:
go to Alaba, u go know that certificate no dey bring food
when did alaba become Nigeria. besides, we are talking about pastors here. But wait oh, are you expecting him to go to a mosque? or a shrine?...bros pls wake up
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by umahi69: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2015
Who are you'll to Judge GEJ of his actions,even if you're opportune to be there u will neva be d Best!!! For eg. King David! The man after God's Heart did wrongs but who are u to Judge, you do wrong to those around at least 3 to 5x a day!!! Den judge urself before saying anything, remember God has d final SAY....

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

when did alaba become Nigeria. besides, we are talking about pastors here. But wait oh, are you expecting him to go to a mosque? or a shrine?...bros pls wake up

Hypocrite!!! That's the right word for your kind.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2015
sonssyo:

You're safer dead and may the cold fists of death embrace you and anything else that seeks to truncate our nascent democracy.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by femliany(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2015
make God bless all of us my broda..going to churches at this time doesn't mean he is Godfearing now..they just dey deceive us
[quote
author=F22RAPTOR post=30531966]
when did alaba become Nigeria. besides, we are talking about pastors
here. But wait oh, are you expecting him to go to a mosque? or a
shrine?...bros pls wake up[/quote]
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2015
oscarforreal:

Hypocrite!!! That's the right word for my kind.
ok
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

ok
You can only fool yourself. You went ahead to change my write-up exactly same way the clueless on changes and falsifies records
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
oscarforreal:

You can only fool yourself. You went ahead to change my write-up exactly same way the clueless on changes and falsifies records
Lol....is that why you are crying?...sorry oh cry baby
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by sonssyo: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
oscarforreal:

You're safer dead and may the cold fists of death embrace you and anything else that seeks to truncate our nascent democracy.

GOD FORGIVE U COS U DNT NO WAT U ARE DOING
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by Cityguy: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
One with God is majority. If God wants you there, a billion billion activism and e-rantings will be nothing but effort in futility. Be fair, honest and trusting in His sound decision- whether you are there or not. Hossanah today, cricify him tomorrow didn't start with Nigerians, only that they are more vulnerable, manipulate-able and to put it mildly, gullible. God help our land.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) by sonssyo: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
oscarforreal:

DATS D REASON WHY U ARE STIL JOBLESS

U LACK MANNERS,MAY GOD HELP UUUUUU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Next Level Logo: Rex Institute Vows To Sue Buhari, APC For "Stealing" Logo / Picture Of Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1965 By Akintola Supported By Tafawa Balewa / Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.