Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,701 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me (5405 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. / I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Engenuo(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Seeking for cheap notice with fake stories.
I got ur back jx formulating ideas to captivate minds of pple.
E no go reach FP. Blatant lie.
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by lawrenzez(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
seriousbabe:

Sorry, I just posted that in a feat of mild irritation
. I love ur bravery to b apologetic, both of u are simply matured, hope other people can learn from 2 of u.
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by olasmith10(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
she needs a very hot slap... DAT should return her to her default settings... thank me latter..
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 08, 2015
daveguy50:
My younger sister just told me that she is deeply in love with me
She said she just can't get her mind off me. She even said she would like to have sex with me.

I know I am handsome and ladies normally find me irresistible, but my sister?
She is a very pretty young lady in her early 20s and I was so suprised when she told me this

I am really confused right now. What should I do?

hope thunder scatter your i.nce.st pedo.p-hile D**k
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2015
Sometin is wrong with OP.

Are u okay? Kindly go for deliverance @ MFM
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by simdam500(m): 1:01am On Feb 08, 2015
Op lie...
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Motolank: 2:00am On Feb 08, 2015
I am really confused right now. What should I do?[/quote]
What a question.... nldas what should he do oooo?
No be to sleep wif her remain, abi u don even do am?
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by harffie(m): 2:04am On Feb 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked fuuuuck her coz u b modafuckder!and u have the gut to post this shit for an advice.
Sisterphucker*
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by free2ryhme: 5:47am On Feb 08, 2015
daveguy50:
She said she just can't get her mind off me. She even said she would like to have sex with me.

She is a very pretty young lady in her early 20s and I was so suprised when she told me this

go and commit suicide
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by djeezy(m): 6:00am On Feb 08, 2015
I'm tired of reading these kinds of stories. What is this world turning into?
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 08, 2015
SINCE u don't know what to do and U need ADVICE...
MY ADVICE is DISVIRGIN HER NOW ,except she has been...
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 08, 2015
Op you must be crazy!
I hope you've not slept with your sister? Cause that is a great curse, a curse that would hunt you both for the rest of lives.

You better avoid her and look outside.
Gosh im disgusted!

Oh and you're claiming to be handsome yet no profile photo. Smh!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Elevation(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2015
Dave u funny gan, to even bring the crazy topic to romance section is absurd take it to religion house because you and your sister need DELIVERANCE, pls that is if you're for real.
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2015
wow! f-uck her homie. grin
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by iamrealdeji(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2015
daveguy50:

Fiction,another Nigerian guy living in delusion,why do most Nigerian guys like to hype themselves? By the time we see this guy,he may not even be handsome at all,the ugly and average looking Nigerian guys are those that talk this way
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by klark3: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2015
daveguy50:

Even if u wanted to create a conspicuous thread, u should have deem it wise to make it a little bit more reasonable... Do u even have a sister? Liar...
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Juliano47(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2015
attention seeking is bad business....and some folks are so good in BAD businesses.
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by oluamid(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Give her a hot slap to reset her brain and have done with it.
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by ronald4lif(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2015
You should tell her in strongest terms that you are related by blood and it's abnormal for her to harbour such thoughts. Tell her you may be compelled to take her to a psychiatrist if she doesn't want to get some sense. A girl in her twenties is no longer a kid and ought to know that inc*st is a taboo
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by dudesexy1111(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2015
Guy shebi i tell u say make u no smoke dat weed again.... Se wetin he don cause now

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2015
No offence oo,bt i think ur sister is.....MAD!!!
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2015
daveguy50:

Baba, Are you really asking for an advice?
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
what re you waiting for?
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by biggybanty7(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Guy tel her say guys plenty 4 town make she join Nairaland men plenty wey need gal
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by RikoduoSennin(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
daveguy50:

Since this world belongs to the wicked one, things like this can really happen.

If you are really confused. Please read Leviticus 18:6-23.

Highlights: Verse 6 " None of you shall approach to any that is near of KIN to him, to uncover their unclothedness"

Verse 9 "The unclothedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy Father, or the daughter of thy mother, whether she is born at home (legitimate) or abroad (illegitimate), even their unclothedness thou shall not uncover"

Verse 11 "thy Father's wife's daughter begotten of your Father she is thy sister, thou shall not uncover her unclothedness"

You can't be confuse again.
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by peedeeasobie(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
daveguy50:

Let's stop dignifying trashy posts like this with responses.

Nonsense.
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by Sarimah(f): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Enegod:
the end is really near
grin
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by vega84(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
U are stupid to post this kind of crab here! U de ask fr advice? Go Bleep her nah abi u no get dick mstchewwww ewu Hausa! #vegatalks#
Re: My Younger Sister Is In Love With Me by wizsolzy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
U r asking us wat should u do ...ur sister said she love u. Use d holy cane to flog d evil spirit out of her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Spot To Touch Your Girl And Make Her Feel Honey / Why Can't Guys Be Faithful In Relationships / [pics] When Your Husband Can’t Wait To Get In The Bedroom Just After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.