Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation (57246 Views)

Edo Elections: PMB Adressing Empty Seats As APC Grand Rally Kicks Off. / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION / Breaking News!!!! Professor Jega Resigned As Inec Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by ideyvexnow: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Trinxie(f): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Common, u guys...this man would be close to 70 or even over...Body no be wood nau...I learnt they've been having meetings since yesterday. That one na confirm tiredness nau. Am sure most of the people laughing here would act in a more terrible manner if in his shoes. It looks funny tho...that's True...but let's reason together
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by medacares: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Booked
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Please what happens to all the APC posters that were written FEBUGARI? Some even said FEB 1-14 is BUHARIOSIBANJO. Now that the oga ma master don change the date to MARCH what next? DOnt hate the player, hate the game.
APC supporters will start singing a different song but who plays the drum?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Deapexboy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
No mind that drunkard!cheesy

incompentent fools
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Dubemkelly(m): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Was really a long vigil...Dude gatta obey call by nation, when it comes, it doesn't discriminate, both young and old, rich and poor
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Adela10: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
14th Fe-Buhari & 28th March-Buhari...
Anyhow, d cap stil fit am.

No shaking!
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by phemybof(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
The guy tire 4 the yeye country wey we dey so

military rubbished to the floor by Jonathan

#March4Buhari
#Marchoutjonathan

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Equado(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
The guy tire 4 the yeye country wey we dey so

military rubbished to the floor by Jonathan

#March4Buhari
lol,no more febuhari abi?don't worry,soon it would be Nobuhari....hahahahahahaha
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
He is praying to God silently for forgiveness.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmm so now no more febuhari lol since election has been shifted undecided

Yeye they smell
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by sniperwolf(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
When national issue is being discussed, that idïot behind Jega is sleeping
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Walphem(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
I asked can't any of his family members send a message to him that he should stop sleeping! The whole world is watching him o cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
brownlord:

Yea, if everyone including JEGA decides to sleep shei you have someone to address you or take decision?

That is exactly the problem your country is facing, you have millions of this man in every government institution, both federal and state earning salary but not doing anything, from class room teachers to inspectors. if you can solve half of this problem Nigeria is fixed.
Is the man not done with his job? Is he the one answering questions?
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by OneOpinion: 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by NizyO01(f): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lmao.........I tot it was just me who saw that oo............body no be firewood oo....afte abt 12hours meeting,what do you expect from. Tired old man
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by biggybanty7(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Very useless nation called naija,expectin anoda postpoment God punish una make I break my PVC is not useful anymore,fela don talk say my people 2 dey fear cheesy
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by profjones(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
i fit swear say him no dey our continent again. yeye old man. lolzz
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
brosdoncome:
That man behind Attahiru Jega was caught off guard. grin

The man don tire for Naija wahala...

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by ALAYORMII: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
I noticed it too

He was only closing is eyes and hoping the postponement was a dream
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by skak(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Please everyone

Lets #March4Buhari
#GeneralMarch4Buhari(GMB)
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by bameyi(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
ask4bk:
MARCHAURI

Not mortuary oh.
i dont like this one let leave it at march4buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by ALAYORMII: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
sniperwolf:
When national issue is being discussed, that idïot behind Jega is sleeping

He wasn't sleeping

He was just closing his eyes and possibly praying for the postponement to be a dream
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by eminent007(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
sleep is not repecter of any MAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Meritl: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
brosdoncome:
That man behind Attahiru Jega was caught off guard. grin

But you'll agree it has been a long day and that's a old man.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by skak(m): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
bameyi:

i dont like this one let leave it at march4buhari

why not his acronym:
GMB - #GeneralMarch4Bugahi
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Francon(f): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hello!Pls kindly like my picture on this link to make us win a sum! I Want to start up an initiative with it! https://www.facebook.com/GIGMOTORS/photos/a.217928821606202.55697.217054755026942/840441626021582/?type=1&theater!ThanksGod bless u all

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Emmy0203: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2015
I beg I done tied 4all dz politicians jare!!! Make military take ova joooo, abi wetiN nna tink my good pple out dir?
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by BobUg28(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2015
What do you expect from him before

People that have waited for straight S.I.X hours with out without putting item seven in place. . .
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by afrika(f): 12:03am On Feb 08, 2015
The man don dey clean up in a western way. Nice one. What do u guys think of the decision?
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by HoodameG(m): 12:04am On Feb 08, 2015
I thought i was the only one that saw him, lol.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by jorlons(m): 12:05am On Feb 08, 2015
The joke will be on GEJ when after six week the security situation in the country remains the same. Then the whole world will know the true reason for the shift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Akpabio On Buhari's Visit (pic) / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.