Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation (57232 Views)

Edo Elections: PMB Adressing Empty Seats As APC Grand Rally Kicks Off. / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION / Breaking News!!!! Professor Jega Resigned As Inec Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Anaskie(m): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by dimplecakes(f): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2015
brosdoncome:
That man behind Attahiru Jega was caught off guard. grin

Chaiii..... Nigerians I know someone would post the pix.
I guess the man is so tired . It's so written all over him.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Hugo7(m): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2015
sunbodan:
D guy don tire after 12 hours of meeting what did you expect?
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by sandzphield(m): 12:18am On Feb 08, 2015
motherlode:
grin Eleyi gidi gan ooo
Gosh ....they both look sick.. No be me talk am o .,na wetin my eye see.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by U2ice(m): 12:21am On Feb 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
The guy tire 4 the yeye country wey we dey so

military rubbished to the floor by Jonathan

#March4Buhari
Now its #march4Buhari ....ℓ☺ℓ not marchuari (mortuary)
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by elari(m): 12:21am On Feb 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

#March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by eligibility: 12:23am On Feb 08, 2015
GMB COME MARCH 28TH 2015.

*#MARCHBUHARI#

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by tall2ce(m): 12:23am On Feb 08, 2015
he was not sleeping he was even discussing, I watched it too
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by U2ice(m): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

#March4Buhari

Now its #march4Buhari not marchuari(mortuary)...
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by bossbrown: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2015
ask4bk:
MARCHAURI

Not mortuary oh.
lol. Dis 1 na die oooo grin
ask4bk:
MARCHAURI

Not mortuary oh.
lol. Dis month na die oooo
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by sonssyo: 12:45am On Feb 08, 2015
tola9ja:
AFTER FEBUHARI HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO MATCH WITH BUHARI INTO ASO ROCK grin grin grin

dis 2 men looks hungry and shabby..
naija don suffer
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by simdam500(m): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2015
It night already naaww... news dropped at past 10 undecided...
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Okudiover(m): 12:57am On Feb 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I think say na only me see am oh!
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 08, 2015
nekaa:
He can't come and go and kill himself na

U are wickedly funny abeg. Haba. Lmaocheesy
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Motolank: 1:34am On Feb 08, 2015
At his age...it must be sleep. After he ll collect sitting allowance...
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by finbarrfino(m): 1:45am On Feb 08, 2015
He should be a prominent A.P.C CHIEFTAIN,see we failure does to people!!! #PUBLIC-EMBARRASSMENT
L.M.A.O WTF....
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by deebrain(m): 1:53am On Feb 08, 2015
He is in the spirit. Let the name of the lord be praised.

Stop making jest of him.

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Chienex24(m): 1:55am On Feb 08, 2015
Seems the man is calculating somethimg....
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 08, 2015
Nature calling

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Saucekide25(m): 2:31am On Feb 08, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 08, 2015
He wasn't sleeping he was weeping for Buhari because, APC is short of fund. PDP is sea never dry.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by honvalid(m): 3:41am On Feb 08, 2015
;DDat one na sign say na Baba God get power pass.instead make them employ more people so dat them go they relieve only them one to they do everything.why them no go sleep.abeg make them answer us with their election so that our economy go balance,latter them fit they sleep as them like.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by DPointMan(m): 4:22am On Feb 08, 2015
The guy don tire be dat....lol
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Ilekeh(f): 4:39am On Feb 08, 2015
tola9ja:
AFTER FEBUHARI HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO MATCH WITH BUHARI INTO ASO ROCK grin grin grin

Match?
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by darey007: 5:49am On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmm! D man dey meditate.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by caprini1: 6:17am On Feb 08, 2015
nekaa:
He can't come and go and kill himself na
Ibo girl grin. Oga ha abia gbu onwe ya!
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by djhenry(m): 6:22am On Feb 08, 2015
d man feels they are talking babash.....d announcement is too boring to him....y shifting d poll rubbish oh!!!
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Dejohnbull: 6:30am On Feb 08, 2015
calebo101:

Na so Buhari go dey sleep for meeting too.. grin grin
U say sleep abi fall? Latest news in zimbabwe now is that 86 year's president mugabe fall at harare intl airport

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Richman15: 6:46am On Feb 08, 2015
Elections for March? General Buhari MARCH FORWARD.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by stevebond007(m): 6:46am On Feb 08, 2015
Everythin seems to be funny in the net these days... the fact his eyes are closed does not mean he was sleeping.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 08, 2015
#GoodluckMatchBuhari =GMB
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by carik(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2015
The nigga be like after the brouhaha
'I can not come and go and kill myself away'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.