Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation (57223 Views)

Edo Elections: PMB Adressing Empty Seats As APC Grand Rally Kicks Off. / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION / Breaking News!!!! Professor Jega Resigned As Inec Chairman (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Shoutozone: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2015
You go blame am? Na marathon meeting dem do na. They called the meeting 10am and a lot of these guys have been there since then. Abeg sleep jare. You can not come and kill yaself...

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by joshuaidibia(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2015
brosdoncome:
That man behind Attahiru Jega was caught off guard. grin
He has every right to sleep. U no dey see d time? 11pm. Or maybe d man just tire for the whole PDP magomago.

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by people3: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2015
Baba oh..... Lol d man funny
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Just20(f): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2015
Omg I can't believe I also took the same pictures as the OP hahahah. Though mehn the weight that they have been carrying can cause anyone to sleep after its been lifted
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 08, 2015
Lols I no blame the jooor, this work is so stressful especially now that its election period.

But na him cause am sha. Why select an stressful job while he can start betting on nairabet with the ready made millions he has already.

Can PDP or APC pay you 138k while you sit and predict just 15matches @ home?

Emm. To all my betting hustlers, for tips on how to predict and win,100%, kindly visit the link on my signature and read the tips posted on it. No waste time joor.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Cadamlk: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2015
He was praying lol.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by amokemi(m): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2015
shara123:
That's Prof. Akinola Salau of OAU, a former VC of LAUTECH ogbomosho.

I am watching it, Baba is nt sleeping @all. He's very much intact right behind Prof. Jega
He is a very active and vibrant Prof. in d dept. Of Physics in OAU (white house)

You are spot on. I was a student in Lautech when Prof. Salau was VC. He's a wonderful person, an astute academician, superb administrator. He has served this nation well and I believe he should not have taken this INEC job. But for people like him, they believe in service to the nation till death comes knocking. I've been involved in election work before and I know it's not a small job.

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by amii131(f): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2015
tola9ja:
AFTER FEBUHARI HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO MARCH WITH BUHARI INTO ASO ROCK grin grin grin

2 old cargos.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by cecs(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2015
Na so we c am oh...the left and right full back are gone...very easily for the wingers to attack them with pride....#weakpeople

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by sandy409(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2015
wetin concern am!
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by dozzy001(m): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2015
For real, I guess he was not sleeping. All I am thinking is that he is trying to make conversation with the Gods to know how the new date will be like !
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by eedris07(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2015
Hahaha, 9ja sha so dis man don carry front page news 4 Nairaland

Hmm sm1 jst hv 2 b kiaful of wat he/she dose in dis country called Naija.

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by jaymiebee(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2015
Dat guy don high...
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by jaymiebee(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2015
Dat guy don high
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Didier1: 9:53am On Feb 08, 2015
the guy na Dozie...

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by geebehn(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2015
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by deavicky(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2015
Thats what happens, when old men that are supposed to be resting(retire) take our offices.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by nellyjohn: 10:24am On Feb 08, 2015
Nigerians self. It's a pity the man is sleeping when an important issue is been addressed. Anyway, it's not the man's fault
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by lovely17(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2015
can man rob nature?
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by yinksaid(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2015
it was late in the night now what do you expect from doing old man.
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by enomakos(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
let the old man sleep joo
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by organic973: 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
You can't cheat nature na
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by produce(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
I once heard from a past president**country withheld** even Jesus Chirst cannot hold a peaceful free & fair election in this country
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by nwonufestus(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
oo na nw u no,he has been sleepin since 19AD
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Abeg he's battery is low so he shut down.
Body no be firewood.

Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by solayd(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
If na you nko he no go tire you sad cheesy
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by nkay01: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yes ooooo I watched it he was sleeping......lmao
Re: Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation by ArcToyin(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
It isn't itsn't(in sam loko voice)

Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos)