Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,332 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (28453 Views)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by BeauHomme: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Guy,if this your story is really true,then...RUN for ur dear life.
Ur ex regrets not getting married to you. She knows you're going to move on (and maybe out of her reach). This her suggestion is only a ploy to keep you closeby. Because as long as you're with her friend,she maintains unrestricted access to you.
If you heed her suggestion,it's only a matter of time and u'll find yourself in a dangerous love triangle.
Besides,hw do u know ur ex's friend is different from her. U know they say "birds of same feather..."

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by sevule(m): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bro you don't have anything to lose. Your ex's best friend is not the SAME PERSON AS YOUR EX!

Setup a date with her and try and ascertain the kind of person she is. What is her value system? What are the most important things in life to her? Take it slowly and endeavour to know who she really is. It is obvious that you like this woman so why would you want to let your ex's past destroy what could possibly be a promising relationship?

Please judge her by her own merits and not because she is your ex's friend. Finally if you are a christian pray about it as well.

Best of luck Bro! wink wink wink
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by greennproud: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
dabossman:

Barman, give this guy two bottles of anything he wants. E don talk wetin dey my mind. Her friend na access card.
Boss thanks a mili.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
ideology:

Nwoke, na so We see am o o, for free, the other side of the story be say me na singular, but God go bless me cheesy grin

Na so e dey be nwokem.

If Tyler perry wey dey write the best marital movies choose to never marry, who come be yo men like me?

More grease to you 'air-blow' oh grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by alexbch(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
ifex370:
Hmm I'm just here to learn more
awofe dey purge oo
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Beamborla:

I just love guys who can amuse me to the fullest.
I will try not to.
I need u to promise me Abimbola.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Elinob(m): 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dy mst be a plan btw 2 of dem against u, so knw hw u move
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Zeddicus001(m): 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
In this your write up I believe something is missing.... To what I can tell you is that the girl is up to something else with her friend.... I cannot advice not to go with her friend but be careful cos she might turn you to ATM machine
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Originalsly: 1:02am On Feb 09, 2015
Which is it?.....your ex knows the best friend is really good wife material..... or ....your ex wants to have access to you without raising suspicions? Following her recommendation can lead you to heaven....or to hell. This is high stakes gamble.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by ajinaolushola(m): 2:13am On Feb 09, 2015
Dnt neglect d offer,it's what has happened 2 me just give her try I count it has love,ur ex girl friend has realised her mistaked.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by sylverock: 3:41am On Feb 09, 2015
My bros b etremely careful, since she's not happy dat u guys didn't marry, she may be up to something, I am currently going tro exactly dis.[color=#006600][/color]
sunwa:

I walked out of a relationship of several years as a result of consistent lifestyle of infidelity of my Ex.

She was my first love and i did all a man could do to ensure she was happy at all times but she constantly cheats on me and at a point she eloped with another guy while we were planning for our traditional wedding and when she came back to her senses she thought she could find her way back to my heart but i shut it permanently against her.

This was after series of sexual escapades she has had with other guys which i later got to know.

Though i loved her and still do but because i could no longer trust her, which is incidentally one of the bedrock of any relationship i had to call of the relationship even after series attempt and appeal by friends and family for her comeback.

This was in 2012, with time the wound got partially healed and somehow we became friends against but this time around on a casual level.

In January 2015, she got married and i decided to respect her new status by cutting off completely from her to avoid any chances of having any immoral act with her.

Just last week she sent me a lady's picture on whassap whom she introduced as her friend and she informed me that she has discussed with about me and that the lady is interested in me and she is highly recommending her for marriage.

The said lady is cool, i have checked her out on her Facebook page and she got my pass mark but i have my reservations, I don't trust my EX, i fear she may have an ulterior motive, till date she regrets that we didn't get married even when she was engaged to her husband she went to confront a girl I was seeing and really messed up things.

Please i need your honest advice, I'm not seeing anyone for now and the lady she recommended looks good, do i go ahead and key in or should i decline "the offer", as they say " birds of a feather flock together". Is she planning to play a fast one on me ( a revenge mission).

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Eluwilussit(m): 4:41am On Feb 09, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
U can yansh d babe but dont wife a lady recommended by you ex.

That's it!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Aringon(m): 6:05am On Feb 09, 2015
sunwa:

I walked out of a relationship of several years as a result of consistent lifestyle of infidelity of my Ex.

She was my first love and i did all a man could do to ensure she was happy at all times but she constantly cheats on me and at a point she eloped with another guy while we were planning for our traditional wedding and when she came back to her senses she thought she could find her way back to my heart but i shut it permanently against her.

This was after series of sexual escapades she has had with other guys which i later got to know.

Though i loved her and still do but because i could no longer trust her, which is incidentally one of the bedrock of any relationship i had to call of the relationship even after series attempt and appeal by friends and family for her comeback.

This was in 2012, with time the wound got partially healed and somehow we became friends against but this time around on a casual level.

In January 2015, she got married and i decided to respect her new status by cutting off completely from her to avoid any chances of having any immoral act with her.

Just last week she sent me a lady's picture on whassap whom she introduced as her friend and she informed me that she has discussed with about me and that the lady is interested in me and she is highly recommending her for marriage.

The said lady is cool, i have checked her out on her Facebook page and she got my pass mark but i have my reservations, I don't trust my EX, i fear she may have an ulterior motive, till date she regrets that we didn't get married even when she was engaged to her husband she went to confront a girl I was seeing and really messed up things.

Please i need your honest advice, I'm not seeing anyone for now and the lady she recommended looks good, do i go ahead and key in or should i decline "the offer", as they say " birds of a feather flock together". Is she planning to play a fast one on me ( a revenge mission).

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.

Don't allow your eyes to deceive you, looking good physically does not and will not make the marriage to look good. Stay off and tell her CAPITAL N n O

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by topeorekoy(m): 6:12am On Feb 09, 2015
Ur ex jst want easy access to u that's she introduced her friends to u.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by udumosam23(m): 6:47am On Feb 09, 2015
It all depends on her reason. I actually got married to my ex's best friend. I caught her cheating so we broke up, but remained friends as I never used it against her.

After a year or so, I was dating a girl she knew, she just appeared one day and told me the girl I was dating is and will always cheat on me. She blamed me for trusting every Christian girl and admit not all sisters in d prayer band are clean.

She recommended a friend which she said she can vouch for. She said she owe me a duty of protecting my marriage since she was the one who failed me.

I accepted and observe her for a while, I was convince she was better. Today we r married and I have no regrets.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Edusouls(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2015
men nowadays over love, and are emotional, we dont use our head again, we use our heart. unlike the men of willpower of those days.. certain things dont need to be seeked advice for, a serial cheat that have wounded ur feelings and heart over the years,even at the extent of eloping with another man during plans for her own traditional marriage.. women are born into this world naturaly faulty, with lots and lots of hidden attributes and baad characters,men have to realize one sure thing about these problem species, women dont and never change, they just hibbernate their ways for some reasons, ur ex is a serial cheat and that she remains for life..dont even take her reccomendations, cos if u do,u have dug ur own grave... Carry on calm, u will see a much better person...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by holusormi(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2015
udumosam23:
It all depends on her reason. I actually got married to my ex's best friend. I caught her cheating so we broke up, but remained friends as I never used it against her.

After a year or so, I was dating a girl she knew, she just appeared one day and told me the girl I was dating is and will always cheat on me. She blamed me for trusting every Christian girl and admit not all sisters in d prayer band are clean.

She recommended a friend which she said she can vouch for. She said she owe me a duty of protecting my marriage since she was the one who failed me.

I accepted and observe her for a while, I was convince she was better. Today we r married and I have no regrets.

All this happened in the dream , wake up bros , it's monday morning ... Time for work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Edusouls(m): 7:11am On Feb 09, 2015
ivyghel:
I think you should get to know the lady in question, you might like her and you might not, your ex might not have any negative intentions, she might just be trying to make up to you for her infidel acts
sister the heart of you women is almost similar to that of a serpent,very deceitful and cunny,trusting a woman is like sleeping with a cobra, talkless of a human snake that have shown the whole reason over the years not to trust her...wrong advice..
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Edusouls(m): 7:14am On Feb 09, 2015
smsdigito:
You only saw a lady's pix you have started giving pass mark. The same fault you may have committed when starting the initial relationship which ended up that way is the same fault you have started with again. Your pass mark to the girl on facebook simply means you are looking for only outward appearance.

For peace of mind you need good character and trust must be inclusive when searching for a wife.
If i were you, i will not even give it a thought because you have said it that you dont trust that lady . For all i care she could be up to something fishy. Why not disconnect totally from her and anything that has to do with her for the sake of the peace of your life and that of your future family.
My opinion.

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Edusouls(m): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=Edusouls post=30560181][/quote]u have said it all brother, life saving advice...
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by sambisa5: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2015
To me,,,,,don't marry ur ex- best friend...
What for??there r many single girls out there,,,,,,,y must it be ur ex- girlfriend?
Forget the physical appearance,,,,,forget the now feelings,,,,think of what she is made up of,her true colour,,,,,,,,,think of tomorrow,,,,,,y not make a decision that u will be responsible for ur actions instead of laying the blames on ur ex in the future and regreting everything.....

Bro think well,,pray well about it,,,,,,the answer to this question lies in ur heart,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by ohaleoghene(f): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2015
she just want to have a control button for your life. there is a reason why she is an ex,so why will you want her to choose your life partner ? biko look else where

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by babeflenz(f): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2015
Are you serious?? You think a girl that your unfaithful ex recommended for you 'is good'? My dear without anybody advising you, can't you advice yourself? Haven't you heard of the adage that says 'birds of a feather flocks together'? How can an unfaithful partner recommend a girl for you and you think she will be anything different... Wise up my dear.. Think

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by justmenoni: 10:17am On Feb 09, 2015
Op please try to focus more on the bolded part:

What if they are lesbians? and perhaps the cute girl might be the one who is really into the lesbo of a thing and ur ex wants to use her in satisfying u and herself?...Of cos not all ladies are decent but its always better if you dont know her or their past as it will save you alot of headache..is she goes to the market,take the kids to school etc and she came back late u had been wondering if she has branch somewhere else and how are u sure this new cute lady hasn't had a randy relationship as well? and what about ur ex wife current husband do u know if this cute lady was her ex also and dis new lady was the one who recommended ur ex to the husband as a new and responsible girl(a randy cheater)..Bro its better to look outside entirely as you will save urself alot of hfuture headache grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sunwa:

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by codon: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2015
My brother, u don't need any advice. How do u expect your Ex of such lifestyle to have a decent friend? Look for the wife you want to marry by yourself and search for those qualities you desire. Think very very well

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by twosquare(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2015
sunwa:

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.
it is simple. Run for your life and seek your wife far away from her. Her intentions is simple: she hasn't relent in getting you back. Marrying her friend will give her the opportunity to get close to you. Random visitation u know, since she is her friend. And from there she get to seduce you if you're weak. Savvy?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
sunwa:

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.

Why should she even be communicating with you after she's married knowing you both have such serious history?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by grandstar(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
sunwa, your ex means well but meditate on proverbs 14:12 and 16:25. Also are you also meditating on proverbs 27:12. Anything that will keep you again in contact touch with your ex is dangerous. She will always love you and believes she deserves you
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by festivity123: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
they may be friends but does not possess the same character,i have this friend, we club and go out together and most of the time i go with different girls but he dont carry women,mayb u were good to her and she regret her action and want the best for you,is just a recommendation so the choice is yours,
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by vimexis(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
It's basically simple. U just get to study the bae n be sure she is the real deal n she ain't some green snake under green grass.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by messo4331: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
For services such as installation of CCTV/surveillance, provision of fibre optic and VSAT services (both installation and bandwidth sales), web application development, networking, supply/sales of computers of different kinds(i.e laptop and desktop systems, etc), surveillance camera and other computer accessories .
Kindly contact Teleios Technologies Ltd on +2349091334155 or mail to: info@teleiosnet.net
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by adeyhariet(f): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Well I really think u shouldn't even consider it at all,did u tell her u can't find a lady on ur own without seeking assistance? Birds of a feather flocks together....Once she gets access to you through her BEST FRIEND den OYO be dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Christmas Gift... / Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.