Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (66033 Views)

El-rufai Just Got His PVC Yesterday! [PHOTOS] / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) / Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
He is wise grin
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by mrofficial(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
When electoral fraud is surfacing, the PVC becomes useless. I won't blame him.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by surgecom(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
This looks like temporary card to me.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by makzeze: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ok
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
t
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by nairainfoscom(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is the behaviouR of a shepherd. I'm sure that dude is a Fulani cattle rearer.

1 Like

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by ozoigbondu: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Stupidity of the highest other as if he won't vote for his governor senator and representative.Anyways one less almajiri vote for buharam

Never forget GEJ till 2019
We must #Matchonbuhari

3 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by tijjanioyan: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
I dey come
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by thaoriginator: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
He's a Hausa guy. I'm not surprised with this behavior. undecided
Nothing we go fit do again, you mother don already born you..
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by watered(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why are you guys insulting the guy? I visited a part of Northern Nigeria to my amazement some people there have 2 PVCs. Probably he burnt 1 and he's left with 1.

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
The way we insult tribes on this platform which is meant to be NATIONALISTIC Forum is disturbing... most of us here typing carelessly will never have the guts to stare this guy in the face and call him an idiotic cattle farmer; you'd loose your head faster than you can say Bob's your uncle! Lets watch our words, for posterity's sake! His actions are definitely a cause for concern, but it may be a mental issue not necessarily illiteracy. Some people have burnt their academic certificates in moments of insanity or depression! We should pray for the collective rather than play lords in ridicule! My honest two cents.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by thaoriginator: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
BrokenTV:
They should all go on and burn their PVC, illiteracy is a deadly diseases. Am not surprised Buhari is an illiterate why won't they behave like him.
Another bastarrd goat on the loose
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by DuchessLily(f): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Minus one vote 4 Buhari..

Illiteracy is a deadly disease

2 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Amule5000us(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
he's choice, pls dont call him idiot. Our leaders does not worth d stress we ar passing 2ru 2 get d PVC. Either party ..
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by AmakaDNB(f): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hiaaa
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by slap1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
I bet he has more of that, it's not a problem. He could even use his cow's PVC.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by stag: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Inadequate orientation about the 'Permanent' Voter's Card.

NOA needs to reach out to Nigerians more, continuing from where INEC stops.

2 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by sule5727: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
He's a Hausa guy. I'm not surprised with this behavior. undecided
keep quiet

1 Like

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Please, is this not a punishable offence? I thought the PVC is a property of INEC.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
sule5727:
keep quiet
See this One...come and keep me quite na... Shegu kowai!
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by kemetic7(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
size40:
I don't blame this guy. Though it is wrong to that. But what do we expect from a nation like Nigeria that frustrates her citizen's future?

This government is taking us for a RIDE. If we are not careful this election might never take place.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by VickyRotex(f): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Without viewing, I knew its either he burnt or broke it.... grin
#So predictable...
Well, frustration lo da lamu..... smh
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by jingh(f): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
Nothing we go fit do again, you mother don already born you..
the blow you give the guy is beyond me
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Amule5000us(m): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
I condemn PDP party and his members fani or femi kayode, for the postponement of the general election, GEJ, has force jega, to postponed the general election. Nigerians my people wake-up and take ur destiny into ur hand! Mattew 11:12 says, And from the days of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. U and I need to pray that whatever PDP party members, has planed to rig the general election and governorship election will work against them in jesus mighty name. Amen!!! Also Vote for #change# on that day do not let people deceive people party, deceive u.They are coming again! Shine ur eyes well, OJB, called them hawks that surround GEJ, and it is true, and Its has been proven that we are not moving forward. For past 6 years now, all what they do is to recycle themselves, and continuity embezzlement of Nigerians money, people deceive people party PDP, that is their mentality, my people the rain may fall, the sun may shine, but doesn't disturb the snail to get to its destination. No matter what people deceive people say, about GMB, u nd I'll overcome them! Nigerians! Wake-up! the time has come my people lives matter. PDP party and corruption insecurity darkness no electricity bad government must go. Dear Nigerian's pls forget tribalism especially we the youths, we need change in our country Nigeria, pls lets vote right nd make Nigeria a better place for u nd I,ur children/unborn children nd the next generation. We re tired of CORRUPTION, GREED, ND INSECURITY, etc. That has eaten so deep into our past nd present leaders, the unfair treatment to the masses especially,the rich getting richer while the poor are getting poorer. Its so sad. May God continue to be with us Amen. Vote for #change# vote Buhari and Osinbajo. For president on march 29th. Thank U.

1 Like

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by jingh(f): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
DuchessLily:
Minus one vote 4 Buhari..

Illiteracy is a deadly disease
hey girl, do you know you are dumb ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by holarid(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Azwealth(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
I have seen so many lost goats attacking the hausa/fulani tribe here........he took a wrong action though....

PS: i am proudly Yoruba

1 Like

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by VickyRotex(f): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mitsurugi:
The way we insult tribes on this platform which is meant to be NATIONALISTIC Forum is disturbing... most of us here typing carelessly will never have the guts to stare this guy in the face and call him an idiotic cattle farmer; you'd loose your head faster than you can say Bob's your uncle! Lets watch our words, for posterity's sake! His actions are definitely a cause for concern, but it may be a mental issue not necessarily illiteracy. Some people have burnt their academic certificates in moments of insanity or depression! We should pray for the collective rather than play lords in ridicule! My honest two cents.

Hmmm... ododo oro... chop knuckles.... grin
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
He should be arrested immediately
dryakson:
Illiteracy of the highest order
. shocked
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
See stewpidity.. shocked
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Louislewis: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
[size=16pt]He is entitled to his way of reasoning, opinion, acting and reacting and finally, he is entitled to his PVC. He can't burn more than one.[/size]
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by yorke1: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ain't surprised. Abokis no get sense before. I don't know why Yoruba choose to always play a second fiddle to them anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' / Governor Zulum Disguised As A Patient, Caught Officials Collecting ₦10,000 / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.