Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (66035 Views)

El-rufai Just Got His PVC Yesterday! [PHOTOS] / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) / Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Champele(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is an example of illiteracy,the likes of buhari. GEJ till 2019.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Rexyl(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
That man has shown Himself to be illiterate and insane. With poor reasoning he could be thinking of having his way to terrorist camp, knowing he is as useless as straw.

What baffles me is his kinds are found in the camp of those shouting CHANGE. May they get wisdom instead of making noise and reacting haphazardly to all situations. while others are strategizing for the best, their actions are to bring Nigeria down.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by nkkystel(f): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
His business not mine. Na only aboki people fit try this (APC people).
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by ebony2011(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
He is not different from those who have the pvc and insist they will not vote.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Gynacologist(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
dryakson:
Illiteracy of the highest order.. This dude is a pig
gmb surporta wat do u xpect....nxt tin nw him go kari knife...
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Gynacologist(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
nekaa:
He has two
bab u too sabi....not onli two sef....one banana fo u....
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by solalizzy(f): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Vicotex:
This is the change these Janjaweedz are looking for.

When APC was chanting Change! Change!! Change!!! we want Change...INEC got the wrong message and changed the date of elections.
lwkmd
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by solalizzy(f): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
mastercee:

Illiteracy pls
mr. no 1 is above mistake
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by mastercee(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
solalizzy:
mr. no 1 is above mistake

I corrected him...... Not sure I've done anything wrong
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by dafuturis(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Its now (68.8m - 1) PVCs left
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by gp6liveth(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
size40:
I don't blame this guy. Though it is wrong to that. But what do we expect from a nation like Nigeria that frustrates her citizen's future?

When u thing Nigeria is frustrating ur future then count urself as a very lazy person. If u have discovered urself u will know that your have the key to unlock ur future and not Nigeria.

Think of what u can do for Nigeria u shall be great and not what Nigeria can do for u.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Alexyswiss(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
listica:
Wwill you eat akpu so I can arrange for u

lol grin

thanks
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Alexyswiss(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
uzolexis:

God bless u for understanding and explaining what change really means smiley

Hehe....Nigerians are blinded by religion

1 Like

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by joncom(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
He does not need it. He will simply collect his little son's own. Its only in the north under-aged vote. cheaters.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by sule5727: 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

See this One...come and keep me quite na... Shegu kowai!
u jst d follow me any were I go abi, change is d way dat tym una eye go clear..
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by PStacks(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
nativedoctor:
Got this off twitter.
The nitwit burnt his pvc after he heard that elections have been rescheduled.

cheesy grin One GEJ Vote Burnt.

Sai Baba.

Sai Buhari.

Only a GEJ supporter would burn a PVC.

My own PVC is for change.

Its for Buhari.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
BrokenTV:
They should all go on and burn their PVC, illiteracy is a deadly diseases. Am not surprised Buhari is an illiterate why won't they behave like him.
Omo try adjust ur gbagaun abeg. no offense
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
in orezis voice,What is the need
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by 2kris(m): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2015
nativedoctor:
Got this off twitter.
The nitwit burnt his pvc after he heard that elections have been rescheduled.
see him cigar hand
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by AKPOSbaba: 1:11am On Feb 10, 2015
dryakson:
Illiteracy of the highest order.. This dude is a pig

Which pig?abi na jona be the pork! For trying to buy time to loot b4 he's sent packing.Mr cluelessness and his antics will crumble no matter what.Yeye dey smell.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Bokoharam: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
He's a Hausa guy. I'm not surprised with this behavior. undecided
Illiteracy at it's peak.

Why should anyone be surprised? Is their leader not also an illiterate beast?
The juju to win elections conjured with the a specific date, failbuhari 14th, will soon expire and he knows his fate.

Lagos cancelled LG polls and all hell was not let loose! Hypocrites!!

Http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/Lagos-postpones-local-government-elections/190217/
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Tosin67: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Lie lie kil una..... u com dey camera d guy for bin house?
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Konsult07(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2015
You guys should check it very well this is not the real resent PVC is an old 1. I hv similar voters card lik this
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stupid landers,why judge him,i regret bein frm d south,so sentimental.... burn Goodluck too...
Sai Buhari till 2023
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Ziziola: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
BrokenTV:
They should all go on and burn their PVC, illiteracy is a deadly diseases. Am not surprised Buhari is an illiterate why won't they behave like him.
I will like you to define illiterate because I can see you are seriously mistaking not highly educated for being an illiterate and it means you are despirate to give a baseless insult
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by ChimaAdeoye: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
You must be muslim and you have failed Buhari.

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by ohaleoghene(f): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Faibuhari:
A newbie on politics section, hope you breath GEJ fresh air

how do you know I'm new ?
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Faibuhari: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
ohaleoghene:

how do you know I'm new ?
I can say I know the few "ladies" that comment on politics section of NL, and your post reeks of innocence
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by ohaleoghene(f): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Faibuhari:
I can say I know the few "ladies" that comment on politics section of NL, and your post reeks of innocence

yea,you are right . I really don't like politics.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Faibuhari: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
ohaleoghene:

yea,you are right . I really don't like politics.
but you still have sympathy for a candidate in this election
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by ohaleoghene(f): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Faibuhari:
but you still have sympathy for a candidate in this election

I don't like any of the candidate. I ain't going to vote
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Faibuhari: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I don't like any of the candidate. I ain't going to vote
I think you will be failing in your civic resposibility if you don't vote but why do you have apathy for politics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' / Governor Zulum Disguised As A Patient, Caught Officials Collecting ₦10,000 / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.