Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,229 members, 7,811,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (66040 Views)

El-rufai Just Got His PVC Yesterday! [PHOTOS] / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) / Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by emeka2847: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
He's a Hausa guy. I'm not surprised with this behavior. undecided
Illiteracy at it's peak.
[size=14pt]Obviously, you are a bigot.
As defined in the dictionary. Check.
[/size]
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by DesChyko: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Alexyswiss:
I don't blame him. I personally I was madly angry when I heard the election was post poned...I decided I'd not vote again.

I hope you're not a student?
Speeding up a semester shouldn't be an option for you if you are. You should consider withdrawing.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Abayhormy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Illiteracy at it's peak.
Must everything be Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba to you ?? Nawaoo...
Don't you know there are a lot of Hausas in heaven right now ? With this hate you have harbored in your heart, are you sure of making it to heaven ?
It was an eye opener for me when The spirit prompted me to be praying for the Core north/Hausas everyday In my prayers when I was like you.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by watchindelta(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
ok nt my business cool
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Koroaso: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
successking:

You have nothing to say, just a display of sheer hatred.

When man proposes God disposes.

I am a religious man too....
the voice of the people is the voice of God!
We have decided #GMB/PYO 2015

God no get PVC!!!!
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by jaymoni(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
confirm olodo
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by uzolexis(f): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Alexyswiss:
I don't blame him. I personally I was madly angry when I heard the election was post poned...I decided I'd not vote again.

what do you expect..

when every passing day a youth get killed just because of elections.

when children ain't safe, even some mother refused to get pregnant for fear of carrying a baby during election violence

when schools rushed up the semester just to meet up the February 14 deadline

All I know is the election was postponed so Rigging would be more effective. the president needs more time to get the rigging technology in a 100% efficiency

its all clear GEJ would lose in a free and fair election

to me he doesn't deserve another tenure...period!!
he just ain't capable to correct a deeply corrupt Nigeria

but GMB too...all his team...are all the same people who left Nigeria in this state. which magic would he perform to change the country when he hasn't changed the people who spoiled the country

MY QUESTION IS...

are no other political party aside PDP and APC?

because in my own opinion..

we gave PDP...They messed it up
APC contains all the PDP's who messed it up

why not try other political parties?
maybe that would be the Revolution

cus me I no go vote PDP or APC I better try something new...that's the real #CHANGE!!!

God bless u for understanding and explaining what change really means smiley
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
why blame the guy - he has lost hope and faith in his country and himself, do not be surprised he will no sooner join the dreaded BH and contribute his quota to this madness called Nigeria
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by xklucvG: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
nativedoctor:
Got this off twitter.
The nitwit burnt his pvc after he heard that elections have been rescheduled.
Does this ediot know how much it cost to make a PVC?
I pity for this country Nigeria is a jungle where every animal displays its characteristics. God please help us we can not leave with this kind of animals.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by ajufinz(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
I refuse to be gullible. And average young person from Katsina... has multiple PVC...
Ask any NYSC member working with INEC in the North...
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
U guys gotta be very careful especially da southerners n those stuppid amalas up north who think they 'belong' n not prone to abokii violence..those folks could burn up their cards n employ something else,u know,things like clubs n daggars...
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
you are living in the past, the same mistake made by your ancestors is being repeated by you. Your forefathers called the northerners mumu, aboki, gambari, malo etc. But check it out. , the same pple never allowed you to enjoy your country. ur wealth. ur oil moneys ur labour, your currency.They ensure the greater numbers of the southerners are global destitute in south africa, UK, US, Ghana, Benin rep. India. .dubai. USA and other parts of the world. they own 80% of indigenous oil well. dy constitute about 75% of present cabinet under CLUELESS GEJ. Inec chairman, chf judge of d federation, dy dominate the military, police. immigration, customs, dy decide how much you buy dollars at d parallel market, the lifeline of ur president GEJ IS IN THE HANDS OF DASUKI. D INEC CHAIRMAN IS NOT LEFT OUT. DY POST UR SOUTHERN BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM. GO TO THE SEAPORTS AND AIRPORTS IN NIGERIA...THE 2ND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IS HAUSA...STILL YET A FOOL LIKE YOU ALWAYS SEES THIS NOTHERNERS AS IMBECILES . GO UP NORTH...DY USE THE SOUTHERNERS NYSC MEMBERS AS SLAVES....THEY EMPLOY YOUR BEST BRAINS IN THEIR CIVIL SERVICE ON CONTRACT BASIS. THEY SLEEP WITH SOUTHERN GIRLS D WAY DY LIKE.....HERE YOU ARE CALLING YOUR TASK MASTERS NAMES......WHO IS THE FOOL? YORUBA +IBO + EDO + IJAW +OTHERS= WEST +WAST+ SOUTH SOUTH NIGER DELTA EQUAL THE FOOLS IN NIGERIA. YOU WORK,YOUR WIFE DO..BUT ONLY THE MEN WORK IN D NORTH. BRA, TIME TO REFLECT AND MOVE FORWARD.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by sanmibukunmi: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
And you think this one won't burn cars or buildings if his candidate loses

1 Like

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by dokunbam(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
cheesy

Meanwhile

Get in the weekly promo and win cinema tickets, recharge cards, Eveline cosmetics,Calvin klein perfume and more…

How to play the gameMake a comment – tell us your favourite healthy drink and why its your favourite.

Winners are picked base on comments on your post.

7 comments equal a recharge card
10 comments equal a movie tickets
15 comments equal Dominos pizza
20 comments equal Eveline cosmetics
25 comments equal Calvin klein perfume

winners every Friday by 12 noon.Click here and win

For more info http://www.blackpatient.com/forums/topic/1057/

From Black Patient – Africa's leading health information website
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
BrokenTV:
They should all go on and burn their PVC, illiteracy is a deadly diseases. Am not surprised Buhari is an illiterate why won't they behave like him.

Im confident that Buhari is more educated than ur entire generation. How many people in you family have BSC?
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by SailorXY: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Im confident that Buhari is more educated than ur entire generation. How many people in you family have BSC?
how can, when Buhari has no WAEC cerfiticate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Akpan107(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
hbpeze:
Better,Bleep both gej n gmb
abeg, remove GEJ. Is our President!
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by gbola97(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
for those ignorat people today mark the fifth year in office for president goodluck jonathan one year as an acting president
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by JayJustus(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
chaiiii...aboki aboki when will thou have brain??

1 Like

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by M4gunners: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Cow brain
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Faibuhari: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
ohaleoghene:
so he won't be alive for the many elections coming forth ?
A newbie on politics section, hope you breath GEJ fresh air
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Dewze(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
ohaleoghene:
so he won't be alive for the many elections coming forth ?

That fella does not seem to care about other elections, all he cares about is Buhari. Nigeria is not in his mind.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Akpan107(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
This is bad. Fellow Nigerians we should not be deterred. Our PVC is our power, together we shall return Muhammadu Buhari to power.
God bless you my brother...

Together we shall return Buhari to Daura, Katsina State.

That is where he belongs.

Aso Rock is for GEJ till 2019.

Dont worry, e go soon clear for una eyes.

2 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Akpan107(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Koroaso:
Cheap propaganda.....

PDP antics

1-not enough PVC
2-jega is now a problem
3-no security by army
4-boko haram must vote too....because that's GEJ stronghold in the north.

#GEJ must go
#say no to clueless dictatorial looters
#never declared his asset cos he set out to loot from day one!!!
we are not shakking at all.

GEJ must win!!!

2 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
So he just collected campaign rally money without voting.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by begwong: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
nativedoctor:
Got this off twitter.
The nitwit burnt his pvc after he heard that elections have been rescheduled.
mumu abokï from chad. E don burn his pvc,na to carry petrol burn pple after GEJ matchBuhari march 28....
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Waper2(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Wat do u expect, aboki
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Wake up ma guy cheesy
Akpan107:
God bless you my brother...

Together we shall return Buhari to Daura, Katsina State.

That is where he belongs.

Aso Rock is for GEJ till 2019.

Dont worry, e go soon clear for una eyes.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Noctis(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Illiteracy at it's peak.

What is wrong with you? How can you be so blatantly racist? Do you realize that most of our tribalism issues are because people like you think people from certain tribes are certain things? And you think you're the educated person in this scenario. Shame on you and all the people who liked your post.

1 Like

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Akpan107(m): 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
jingh:
frustration but he shouldn't ve done dat since election may still hold if Dr jonadunce no use his toy to postpone it again
if Boko Haram do not stop the attacks, GEJ will extend it to another six weeks again. He will keep doing that, untill boko haram finally stopped. Terrorism dont pay!
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmm, while PDP fans are fighting tooth and nail to get their PVCs, some apc nitwits are destroying their... so classless... smh
Anyways, I know the elections won't be won by just PVCs alone
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
SailorXY:

how can, when Buhari has no WAEC cerfiticate cheesy

Fani Kayode have brain washed you. PDP knew Buhari have certificate. If not, why are they still paying him pension from the same pdp government. If he has no waec, let the pdp govt. remove his name from military payroll and stop brain washing u guys.

IM VERY SURE SOMEONE IN THE ARMY REMOVED BUHARI CERTIFICATE. I AM SO SURE THAT BUHARI'S CERTIFICATE COPY MUST BE IN ONE OF FEDERAL GOVT FILES OR OFFICES BUT PDP WILL PREFER TO HIDE OR DESTROY IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance / Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio / Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.