Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (66036 Views)

El-rufai Just Got His PVC Yesterday! [PHOTOS] / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) / Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by augustine521(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Illitracy combined with stupidity
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by openmine(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
That guy is not only stupi.d but childish...Am suspecting dat dis guy is below the voting age bracket...As for those supporting his shameful and questionable acts,am ashamed and totally disappointed angry...what is bad is bad and must not be tolerated or condoned inspite of our different affiliations..enough said!!

1 Like

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Abdulkareem407(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Iamsynord:
Lols Laugh it Off..
A passenger Bus was attacked by Armed robbers on its way back from a journey .. The armed robbers stopped the Car and Ordered everyone down to submit their belongings ..
They took the belongings and Shot them after asking of their names.
The armed robbers after killing almost nine passengers got to a particular lady and asked her name
Lady - My name is ..my name is
Armed robber - ( pointing the gun to her face) hey!!! what is your name before I shoot
Lady - my name is Mary ...
Armed robber - haa,dats my mother's name..oh ..you are so lucky ..I won't shoot you ..I will spare you..you can go.
Armed robber - next
John - Yes Sir.
armed robber- what is your name
John- Sir,my name is John but people also call me Mary ..
[size=28pt]E no Sweet[/size]
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Akpan107(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
Wake up ma guy cheesy
Am awake, am not sleeping...

I really do understand ur feeling about the state of our country.

I wont deny the fact that we need real and geniun change in our country.

GEJ has not really done enough, because of the corrupt ppl around him.

But Buhari has never been an option since ppl around him are also corrupt.

So now brother, what is the forward for our Country, pls, dont tell me 'vote for change'' below are the list of ppl behide Buhari:

Tinubu
Ameachi
Lai Muhammed
Atiku
Obasanjo

they are just the few among the hundreds of them.

The above mention ppl are the ones to run the government.

Tell me what they can do?.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by jingh(f): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Akpan107:
if Boko Haram do not stop the attacks, GEJ will extend it to another six weeks again. He will keep doing that, untill boko haram finally stopped. Terrorism dont pay!
and who is campaigning for terrorism, isn't Iraq,Iran and adgganustanalso having terrorist hullaboo, y aren't they postponing election
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by perculiarperson: 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
size40:
I don't blame this guy. Though it is wrong to that. But what do we expect from a nation like Nigeria that frustrates her citizen's future?

Now, it is Nigeria's fault abi

Where were they when you were being educated in the south under their elites' northerner rule

We see sheer ignorance and illiteracy on display and you have the guts to blame Nigeria!!! Who has been ruling prior to this 16years of democracy

It is easy to pass the buck and blame someone else.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by midolian(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
jingh:
hey girl, do you know you are dumb ?
you should hav just told her "she is dumb" cos there is every possibility that she doesn't understand ur question..I am 100percent sure she z dumber dan u can imagine
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by phlamesG: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who cares? sad
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
emeka2847:

[size=14pt]Obviously, you are a bigot.
As defined in the dictionary. Check.
[/size]
Emeka, I'm not a bigot. I'm saying the truth, That's just their nature, You've never lived with them before I guess.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by SenatorJames(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is medium level of illetracy, he will reach his highest level when he commit suicide for the election postponement.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by listica(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Koroaso:
Cheap propaganda.....

PDP antics

1-not enough PVC
2-jega is now a problem
3-no security by army
4-boko haram must vote too....because that's GEJ stronghold in the north.

#GEJ must go
#say no to clueless dictatorial looters
#never declared his asset cos he set out to loot from day one!!!
you maybe right but one problem I observed from you is,i Bu akpamu
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by abraka00(f): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
He should have committed suicide.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by listica(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
W
Alexyswiss:
I don't blame him. I personally I was madly angry when I heard the election was post poned...I decided I'd not vote again.

what do you expect..

when every passing day a youth get killed just because of elections.

when children ain't safe, even some mother refused to get pregnant for fear of carrying a baby during election violence

when schools rushed up the semester just to meet up the February 14 deadline

All I know is the election was postponed so Rigging would be more effective. the president needs more time to get the rigging technology in a 100% efficiency

its all clear GEJ would lose in a free and fair election

to me he doesn't deserve another tenure...period!!
he just ain't capable to correct a deeply corrupt Nigeria

but GMB too...all his team...are all the same people who left Nigeria in this state. which magic would he perform to change the country when he hasn't changed the people who spoiled the country

MY QUESTION IS...

are no other political party aside PDP and APC?

because in my own opinion..

we gave PDP...They messed it up
APC contains all the PDP's who messed it up

why not try other political parties?
maybe that would be the Revolution

cus me I no go vote PDP or APC I better try something new...that's the real #CHANGE!!!

will you eat akpu so I can arrange for u
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by djmask(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
He's a Hausa guy. I'm not surprised with this behavior. undecided
Illiteracy at it's peak.
You need a brain check for being tribalistic...am sure u are the illiterate here. Learned people respect other people's opinion and regards people's tribe. Pls learn to be culture and don't let anger and sentiments guide ur mouth
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
djmask:
You need a brain check for being tribalistic...am sure u are the illiterate here. Learned people respect other people's opinion and regards people's tribe. Pls learn to be culture and don't let anger and sentiments guide ur mouth
Shut up!...Almajiri like you.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by satura: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pitiful.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by igbsam(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
ribbit:
under gej's anus grin

I can imagine. wink
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by omotalkie(f): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
And u think dat PVC is his own? I doubt dat! It maybe anoda person's own which was to be used for rigging. It may even be my own because I see no reason why INEC shud not see my PVC when ma name is in their book undecided naija sha
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by daclint(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
This is bad. Fellow Nigerians we should not be deterred. Our PVC is our power, together we shall return Muhammadu Buhari to power.

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Dubemkelly(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
size40:
I don't blame this guy. Though it is wrong to that. But what do we expect from a nation like Nigeria that frustrates her citizen's future?
How are u contributing to savage the situation? Stop the blame game and be influential in your own little way.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Yucee55(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
The Aboki is right to have burnt it.
The PVC has expired! grin
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by nagoma(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jonathan has no plans for election. Unless his " America must know" forces him to hold one. This is where he belongs;

History never lies.

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by calaway: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
BlackTechnology:
grin

Cattle brain
APC ways.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by neighbourhud: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mitsurugi:
The way we insult tribes on this platform which is meant to be NATIONALISTIC Forum is disturbing... most of us here typing carelessly will never have the guts to stare this guy in the face and call him an idiotic cattle farmer; you'd loose your head faster than you can say Bob's your uncle! Lets watch our words, for posterity's sake! His actions are definitely a cause for concern, but it may be a mental issue not necessarily illiteracy. Some people have burnt their academic certificates in moments of insanity or depression! We should pray for the collective rather than play lords in ridicule! My honest two cents.
WORD!!!
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Adwexky(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Illiteracy at it's peak.
Do you see his face, talkless of recognising his tribe via its appearance.
#TribalismMustDie!
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Adwexky:
Do you see his face, talkless of recognising his tribe via its appearance.
#TribalismMustDie!
He's Hausa... That picture was sent it from Katsina. I know what those people are capable of.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Euckybaby(f): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
illiteracy is a disease
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by mikkellag: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
He should also burn his fingers,so that he would never have to vote again
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
nativedoctor:
Got this off twitter.
The nitwit burnt his pvc after he heard that elections have been rescheduled.
Prospective Boko
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Ijahkk(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
This is bad. Fellow Nigerians we should not be deterred. Our PVC is our power, together we shall return Muhammadu Buhari to power.
Gi na onye?
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Quayman(m): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
[[s]s][/s]
SeverusSnape:
Illiteracy at it's peak.
[/s]
You are not even ashamed of yourself. The ones you called illitrates are the one ruling this country, while the literate one are just mere followers.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Na abok'i. trust dem their brain na 'cattle like'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' / Governor Zulum Disguised As A Patient, Caught Officials Collecting ₦10,000 / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.