Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (35628 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. / If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by searay(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Chai! I wonder what they've been calling me. Holy cow! If I catch any of them. But then I have to reduce my usage of botanical names

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by kilokeys(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
no school in Naija gives better names than command guys

ex-commandos lets pour in our fav nicks

robocop

sha sha sha

Terminator

Jaguar

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by staymore: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Our VP use to refer to anybody as Zombie. We ended up calling him Zombie.
Once you hear Zombie is coming everybody will just sit up.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by lovely17(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Civic teacher -apathy, principal-yanga dat man dey do swag Vice principal MRS ADERANJU omo dose eyes big

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Iamvictor(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
My Agric teacher , he use to abuse people by saying "Ori E bi ori Ejo " Your head like snake head" we now started calling him "Elejo " meaning "Owner of snake"
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by golddeejay(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
My physics teacher - "i will start again" because if he flogged u and u touched d spot he will start d flogging afresh

my geography teacher - "my car" because he rarely make a setence with mentioning my car

agric teacher - ""warrior"...after a wrestler that used to run to d ring. We used to have him immediately after d break, he neva came for a minute. He will come half running even before the bell.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by isaacimadojie(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
'Okpolor eye' men! dis Chemistry/biology teacher's eyes were just too big for a human
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Onyenaenyo: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
In my school then...
Labour Master..................Barry Carton
Chemistry Master................ Extra (extra wicked)
Physics Teacher..................Osilolo
Prncipal..............................Ana egbu achara!!!!
Geography Teacher............... Equator
grin grin cool
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by badassProdigy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
last card
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Timijo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Yeah... Sure

Seems like you know the person I made mention of shey?
I know him. His real name is Akuvada. He just like skin cut.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Osarieme415(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Our Biology teacher was so thin we nicknamed him "spaghetti."
Our Yoruba teacher was fond of missing her tenses so we hailed her "up gunners."
We had one guy called Mr Soyombo.Called him show your bombom.He logged flogging
Our vice principal's eyes was always red.We guessed he smoked some stuff so we called him Jegbo(I guess it means Marijuana-Smoker)
Teacher Odusanwo,we called Teacher Emasanwo
Our male English teacher had rare big behind.And his name became "Ikebe."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by fatyzub: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mine was our computer teacher, he has big nose so we call him MTN "maintain the nose"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Mbediogu(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Principal ......:....Pandemonium.
V/principal.......Onwonwo.
English teacher.....Aspect.
Biology teacher ....Bones seeds (from how he pronounced 'beans' seed).
Geography teacher ....Galaxy.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by aslaaa: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
My bible knowledge teacher. The man was so rough we called him JEKI (camel)
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by nwonufestus(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
lol i remba dis, mr elephant
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Ollyfad(f): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
lit teacher female....pokuwa.....male gonzalo
maths teacher.....fuji film
my yr tutor......spiritual
my v.p......packing gel (dats ha only hair style)
principal.....alhaji(we referin to d music kus d man is always walking lyk he z dancing to d song)
acct teacher....momo
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by towsynguru(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Vice principal: johny bravo cos of big breast nd small yansh nd she cum short
Class teacher: her name was atewolara we changed it to atewolebo cos she dey scratch her under lyk mad

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by alberto2k(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Timijo:
I know him. His real name is Akuvada. He just like skin cut.

grin

He was my biology teacher in sec. School

Btw... How did u get to know him? undecided
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Beesluv: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Panku
Mr Scrub or scrubido
Agama (RIP)
Copa Omo na yansh 'a male'
Copa 3 shirts, 1 trouser, also "what to do is"
Copa Jesus
Baba alarm or alarm do blow - a security man
Baba no mercy - security
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Radoweb(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Aunt show ur workings
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Amy11(f): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Zola system: A female Copa that thought is solar system cos of her pronunciation

Demand and supply: we called our commandant that because he made us take classes and tests on the same topic every Sunday. coincidentally it came out in exam

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by abatajjvii: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
A yoruba teacher usually called paroje

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Timijo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
alberto2k:

grin

He was my biology teacher in sec. School

Btw... How did u get to know him? undecided
What is the name of ur school?
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by JojoBlue(f): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
English teacher that taught us auxiliary verb --Auxy
Economics teacher -- Scarecrow
Igbo teacher -- Mazi
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by alberto2k(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Timijo:
What is the name of ur school?

Focus academy... Grad. since 2012
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
I'm Deltan and there was a name for everyone.

skin pinch
vocture
sack
double boxer
praying mantis
Alimasuya
Tabuu
aboki
nonsense
idit
poser
okoloko
isakaba

These are the ones I can remember.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by ukdbabex(f): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
In uni days, had dis very intelligent lecturer, he made 1st class, u equally need to be intelligent for u to understand him. Year 1, 1st semester wasn't easy because majority of us do not understand him, his questions are even more confusing. So my class decided that he cannot communicate, we nicknamed him illiterate!!
Next is my french teacher in second schl. He has fat buttocks, so we call him'ike otule vu' and It sounded very french.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by UnknownT: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sixix:

CDSS Odogbo?
nope! FGC in eastern naija
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by RedBororo(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
MR SAMAJA was one f my tough teacher in school then
My Chemistry teacher was KEKULE
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by IreneEloho(f): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Math teacher- Akpala the mad man( he always had this serious luk like a mad man looking for sumtin)

P.H.E teacher- me-gemu (d guy beards fit sweep floor. Yea it was that long and he was very tall, infact long)

He and his friends came to play volley ball in skool and they passed by our class during prep, i rili can't rememba how we started it bur the entire class started singing tall,taller,tallest. Cos his friends were soooo short compared to him. E flog devil comot 4rm our body dat day.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Iytech(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
We had this very harsh teacher who can flog very well. We nicknamed him SUPER-CAT

The name was quite befitting because the guy actually resemble cat sha, with his funny mustache and hair. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Our physics teacher was named "KULADOSCOPE" cuz he couldn't pronounce kaleidoscope,
Another who has a weird mode of dressing was named IDIKUDI....I would not 4get mr DIARA cuz his head his shaped exactly like dat of Lassana Diara

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State / Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! / Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.