Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (35679 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. / If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by kasend(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
chemistry g unit
physics acceleration dis 1 use 1 term treat am ]
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by moseph(f): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Accts teacher-nigga raw. Eng.language teacher-pot belly.vice principal-international bia bia. maths teacher in ss2-carry over student,so for him not to kw we called him chris ovodo. Lab attendant-mango united becos of the shape of his head,all my teacher then had nick names.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by xxolisexx(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
uncle six six..always telln students who disobey dat he will flog dem six nd dats wat he does
red bororo...english teacher, she came into class after we learnt diffrnt names of goats in agric, she started disturbing so we gave her d name
batista..jst dey form like say na him strong pass
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by delightz(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Undertaker.... ....exactly the real one. always angry :-XUndertaker.... ....exactly the real one. always angry
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by MrEverest(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Maths teacher= Sir Jesus(because of his beard & slim fair nature like a Jew) He was famed for his running ability, no student could outpace him.
Principal = Iron coat(due to kind of old school coats he used to wear back then)
Agric master = Sir happy new year( never knew why he was referred as such)
Commerce teacher= Garri industry( because she was always using that as case study)
Remembering all these fills me with nostalgia of yesteryears.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Igbo teacher (Pri 6) - Ndewo Oriaku Gbaruko.
I don't know whic is her name there. We just recited this anytime she walked into the class.

Mr Gbo-lee-Olotroscope. OLOTROSCOPE (Gold leaf electroscope)

Mrs Masacar/Manaka/Malaka/Malika. Nobody knows the real name.

Danger Mouse - Further Maths teacher

Head Girl - Maths teacher (of a boys schools)
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by kilokeys(m): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
asuoka:

pa joe...cdss oshodi

oh God of ikot ekpene
aro ndi uzogwu.

hehehehe chai. i don laff tire
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by moses4id(m): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
My is mr daudu we use to call him mr napin cos the man get yansh like woman.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by oluwawhizteen(m): 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
*Maths- Ganja Man*
*Vice Principal 1- Iya Beret*
*Vice Principal 2 -Afro*
*Geography- Pastor aka Baba Maasi(always Peeping Into the classroom saying 'what do u av now?' lemme take u maasi(maths)*
*Principal -Fine Girl*
*Economics - Koju Mo Board (always facing the board and asking 'do u undastand?')*
*Government - mama jagaban*
CSGS,IPAJA

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Mr Japan that Man very wicked.
I hate him cus he make life hard for a lot of student
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by obafemi04(m): 12:10am On Feb 09, 2015
my vp baq den we call him snake man
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by emsco(m): 12:15am On Feb 09, 2015
maths teacher.... We call him body hug cos he wears tight shirt and tops. English teacher.... We call her kilofolode a yoruba word, she instruct we sing a song called kilofolade as greeting weneva she entered our class Account teacher.... We call him kokobilo,he makes fun of student wheneva he use the cane on them
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Obhasme(f): 12:18am On Feb 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

Ocereals the agric teacher in my JJS 1.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by shariffalabim89: 12:42am On Feb 09, 2015
There was one music teacher we named CAMPAIGNER at king's college then. That guy was a pest. Floreat
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by menix(m): 1:10am On Feb 09, 2015
I never knew d name Jafar was not his name until I had issues nd refered to him as Mr. Jafar in his presence. A navy man that was permitted to grow beard nd seriously he looked Jafarish if u culd remember d cartoon Aladin..

Second, was our able Commandant somtym in my SS1, elderly man dat bounces while he walks, he kind off walks wiv his Toe so he earned himsef Mantis or playing Mantis.
A navy Captain dat prefers puting on student uniform.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:13am On Feb 09, 2015
xreal:
'Fight Lion'
His tribal marks were terrible.

[size=28pt]You are the reason why people are ashamed of their culture!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by TheMcCOY(m): 1:51am On Feb 09, 2015
Vice principal-SHREK. physics teacher-ISMAILA.he always had this sickening smile on his face.Home economics teacher-FRESH MEAT.she was just too fine.English teacher-JAGO MILK.his love for jago milk was insane

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 09, 2015
Geography teacher as ' Dinosaur' for her overweight! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by whizcartel(m): 3:57am On Feb 09, 2015
Maths teacher- kangol: he likes wearing d kangol hat.

Geography - baba elegba: dis man flogs you even if he did nt give you the punishment at first.

lit in eng - kosi phone(rip):he never wants to see u with fone at all. d worse make he catch dey watch indecency, u don die b dat!

social studies - PS1- PS2: she is slim nd walks as if she controlled by a controller pad.

Government - tiger mark: he has d tribal make mark of africa. 5 large 1s on both cheeks. most boring teacher on earth.

economics - lipton: or fish lips she also fumingate us with spit while teaching. peeps 4 front dey suffer. she got d biggest lips iv seen.

physics - eze buru: dis man is a sadist choi! his punishment were epic real name ezebiuro we had 2 change it.

d list goes on endless.. we wer good pikins turn bad pikins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by reachycul(m): 5:37am On Feb 09, 2015
My French Tea..PaPa Ajasco, this man belle over big
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Ajerry: 6:03am On Feb 09, 2015
In javino model school suleja We call one man "labista" and in l.E.A primary school we cal one teacher mr ajayi maybe it mean (amebo) and one lady we called her iron lady
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Ajerry: 6:03am On Feb 09, 2015
In javino model school suleja We call one man "labista" and in l.E.A primary school area abuja we cal one teacher mr ajayi maybe it mean (amebo) and one lady we called her iron lady
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Ajerry: 6:04am On Feb 09, 2015
In javino model school suleja We call one man "labista" and in l.E.A primary school area one abuja we cal one teacher mr ajayi maybe it mean (amebo) and one lady we called her iron lady
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by ijiini(m): 6:21am On Feb 09, 2015
....our english teacher we called dobby...he is so so ugly and his bulging.eyes appeared to.be at the side of his head rather dan.the front......if a kid sees him for d first time....he will cry to.his mama!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Lepetitechic(f): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Principal Mrs Chinweokwu - chichi baybay/willy-willy(she was trying too hard to look young plus her weave was extremely "spongified" cheesy grin
Vice principal Olukoya - Olubumbum (had an unusually womanized behind for a man)
Chem teacher - meatpie head (all he would eat and his head was starting to represent)
Further maths teacher - had the misfortune of introducing all his names plus initials to us, answered Mr "movie" for the 2 terms he was with us.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Fidelcruiz(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2015
Our biology teacher then in1998 used to be very mean so we resorted to calling him Mad Dog. Always on the run when u call him that name because he was very strong.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nicepoker(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Suck-Suck
ur own teacher suck u?
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2015
Computer teacher umbrella cos the man mouth curve like umbrella f-maths teacher sucking yansh cos fraps dey always dey him yansh
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by derock533: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2015
Old school...that's a name we call our vice principle
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2015
My english teacher was name skeledi cos she's so slim
civic teacher was named ako mi ti po ju cos she boast of being the most beautiful teacher,nd she isn't really beautiful
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Qcent: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2015
Figo fari if you see the man head u go think say na eclipseFigo fari if you see the man head u go think say na eclipseFigo fari if you see the man head u go think say na eclipse
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by rossi49ja(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2015
Nostalgic already...mine was called 'Regulator' back then,he was my doctrine teacher and always wore a short to class during the night prep to check on us and of course punish noisemakers. While on the punishment drive, his JT swings like a pendulum grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates / The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje / Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.