Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (54538 Views)

Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Francis5: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why should officers of the law serving the country be expected to pay toll fees to the same govt they serve if they use the toll gate while on duty? With which money should they pay the toll emanating from use of govt vehicles?

4 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by nortcentrallord(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
damola1:

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, why would a human being be flocked?..is he a Goat? does that make sense to you?

This display of arrogant power, really shows what Nigerian govt. is made of, someone like a police man who cannot show respect for a citizen, does not deserve to be in uniform.

So, LCC had to start doing power brokerage before the staff can be released.. God!..

Yes, it is very illegal the same way Buhari committed crimes against human rights when he was the president.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by hedonistic: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
mrofficial:

Of course, Oba will play along. But you know it won't go down just like that. They will strategise for the thug called Mbu.

Strategise on how to kill him or remove him from his post or do what exactly? You people are renowned for making cowardly empty threats.

The likes of Tinubu, Fashola, the owambe Oba of Lagos, and other rascally APC elements in Lagos have met their nemesis in AIG Mbu. The capable AIG would dismantle APC's exploitative regime in Lagos by ensuring a free and fair election that would be won by Jimi Agbaje.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by amakenny: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ovamboland:
More reason to have state controlled police, a whole state should be able to enforce its laws. What is the point of making laws if anyone can come and flout it with impunity?

In any case i don't expect payment of tolls to be enforced on police operations and if it were so, a sane officer would have paid at that point and approach the state government that empowered the company for a special arrangement to facilitate police operations. The AIG's action displays the general lack of self-esteem bedeviling the police and a large section of society

When you ask for state police, you must also ask for fiscal federalism. You cannot go to Okrika state to get revenues to maintain state police in Jankara state.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by yayitifury: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Oloribu mbu has been mis-behaving since 1900 BC

His daz r numbered...may 29 he will be transfer to gombe as DPO

chinex276:
Dat guy mbu no get family?
D man mumu no be small

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by mrofficial(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
hedonistic:

Strategise on how to kill him or remove him from his post or do what exactly? You people are renowned for making cowardly empty threats.

The likes of Tinubu, Fashola, the owambe Oba of Lagos, and the other kleptocratic APC elements in Lagos have met this nemesis in AIG Mbu the man would dismantle APC's exploitative regime in Lagos by ensuring a free and fair election that would be won by Jimi Agbaje.

I'm not talking about election here. Even the drama that happened at the toll wasn't about election. Of course, they won't kill him. What for?

There are things that will happen to you in life that you may even wish for death. cheesy

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by condralbede(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
This man jazz they really sing alleluia for am.....
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by babasanti: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
All this Lies ,fake news . Trying to heat the nation, inciting anger and hate. Don't worry you all get all you want. When the military takes over everybody will rest.iv told seun to close down the politics thread but the money is sweetening his head . When there is takeover, nairaland will be one of the media casualties
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Ideyontop: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Does Fashola pay toll when he gets there?

So do they expect GEJ to pay toll when he gets there?

Just wondering,i don't know sha!

I think public officers who have attained a certain rank should be exempted from such.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by okotv(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
This police officer has mind. Imagine him and oba of Lagos squaring shoulder. I don't support violence of any kind no matter who is involved but Mbu should be careful cause juju still exist except he has something stronger.

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
@slimmy05, Man, direct your unguarded insults to those LCC guys and those saying he should pay toll! Then read through my post- again. The fact that one holds the sword doesn't mean one should wield it anyhow, that's all I'm saying.

My post is more in reaction to his previous history.

*It pays to show some caution and guard your fingers online.

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Mrbigman1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
So if there is security challenges in lekki and the parol team come to the toll gate and can't afford to cross, hope u guys will not say Mbu have failed lagos state? Beside is it legal to toll a road?
Who is AIG? That guy needs to be stripped off his uniform, so cos of toll fee u dey ask who AIG be eh kwa, junior officers disobeying senior officers since Fashola came on board.
That's y some soldiers wia sentenced to death for misconduct and ppl cried foul.
The force life is not our way of life.
Shey d olodoshi don no who AIG be for cell.
Okpo

7 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by hedonistic: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
mrofficial:

I'm not talking about election here. Even the drama that happened at the toll wasn't about election. Of course, they won't kill him. What for?

There are things that will happen to you in life that you may even wish for death
. cheesy

You're still not saying what they can or would do to him after strategising against him. I hope you are not insinuating anything diabolical. If it's jazz you're talking about, then you must know that AIG Mbu is over fortified and would withstand any spiritual onslaught. Okala mmadu okala mmuo.

6 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by uche77zero(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
I remember people saying amaechi did not manage Mbu well.
You guys have now seen the man for who he is
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by popcykaylah(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
charliejose:
you are the bastard!....it's the same people that risk their lives to protect urs..the same people that are awake all night to protect ur miserable a*s while asleep
I wonder while some peeps are not well trained in the manner of speech #smh
last time I checked my father didn't call me a bastard...I see you lack home training ..retarded being ..you need to be sent to a rehab home ...if you have balls I'd give you my office address so you can bring your name asss there to call me bastard to my face ...oponu!!!
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by hedonistic: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
okotv:
This police officer has mind. Imagine him and oba of Lagos squaring shoulder. I don't support violence of any kind no matter who is involved but Mbu should be careful cause juju still exist except he has something stronger.

He has something much stronger. The Oba would do back flip from his palace right into the Atlantic Ocean by Bar Beach if he tries rubbish with Mbu.

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Cholison(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why was he not sent to north east to prove his toughness?

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by popcykaylah(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
HugeMac:
Pay 250 just to pass road ? You must be an E-diot , I don't just get why we have human beings like you in this world , Toll gate is illegal , where is all the tax payers money going?
You support evil because of party alliance ,You sell your birth right for worthless ideology , you are worse than Esau , APC government in lagos does not have a human face , they are wicked and blind to the poor masses ,and You are here foolishly hailing wickedness , Posterity will judge us all
awon ebi e bunch of idiottts and miscreants. fuvkd retardedd being..poor lame asssed bitch
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Laid2001: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
deletrue:
Can't understand why apc controlled states, especially the governors are increasingly becoming useless. Is some evils moving their brain regions? How would they expect any armed forces members to stay on queue and even pay gate fee? These are people who are usually on emergencies? Well, I have strong trust for Mbu. No body mess him up and go free.
Am especially happy for him to have been posted to that rubbish area.

So, The previous AIG and all the other high ranking officers before him dont know the law?
Mbu is just an apology of an officer!. There is a rule guiding exemption for the officers on duty and he has not followed it!. But he prefers to wilde his illegal power of force that is unconstitutional!

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by okotv(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
hedonistic:

He has something much stronger. The Oba would do back flip from his palace right into the Atlantic Ocean by Bar Beach if he tries rubbish with Mbu.
okay...cause I know the oba family.
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by elbinmanny(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by tylesh(f): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
kallmemrB:
"The police chief had last week ordered the detention of some LCC officials and policemen attached to the company after his convoy of six vehicles was asked to pay toll fees."

I don't really know what transpired here but if senior military officers do pay this toll fees then there's nothing wrong if he's ask to pay

"The LCC official was said to have retorted: “Who is the AIG? He should follow procedure and pay the toll."----this statement here is kinda rude
Well,yea....but it also depends on how the orderlies said it...come of it they wanna get everything free?
These same pple enter public transport without paying claiming staff
Wat's d biggy in paying toll fee, will it stop him from being d AIG?
It means u are justifying his actions of locking civilians up
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by kennytidistar(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ovamboland:
More reason to have state controlled police, a whole state should be able to enforce its laws. What is the point of making laws if anyone can come and flout it with impunity?

In any case i don't expect payment of tolls to be enforced on police operations and if it were so, a sane officer would have paid at that point and approach the state government that empowered the company for a special arrangement to facilitate police operations. The AIG's action displays the general lack of self-esteem bedeviling the police and a large section of society

and Why should you pay to walk or drive freely in your country? some of you claim you know the law but you don't know your right. Mbu just show the real mode of what freedom of movement is.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by mrofficial(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
hedonistic:

You're still not saying what they can or would do to him after strategising against him. I hope you are not insinuating anything diabolical. If it's jazz you're talking about, then you must know that AIG Mbu is over fortified and would withstand any spiritual onslaught. Okala mmadu okala mmuo.

If it's about that, Mbu can't do better. cheesy
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Deepfreezer(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
tit:
Mbu should deal with all apc kpians!
tities nice name.
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by chaberry(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
bolliejay:

Dats a pure lie.....even police officers in uniforms don't pay toll....how come they will ask AIG to pay?
Police,Nigeria Army,local rulers,lasambus,fire service etc don't pay toll!!!
He is just abusing his power cos he was redeployed to lagos to intimidate APC.
He should not worry.....Power wil change hands on March 28!

Sai buhari
Did you really read the article before commenting?

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by MadCow1: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
kallmemrB:
"The police chief had last week ordered the detention of some LCC officials and policemen attached to the company after his convoy of six vehicles was asked to pay toll fees."

I don't really know what transpired here but if senior military officers do pay this toll fees then there's nothing wrong if he's ask to pay

"The LCC official was said to have retorted: “Who is the AIG? He should follow procedure and pay the toll."----this statement here is kinda rude

Rude?

Who is the Fhucking AIG?

Isn't he a Nigerian?

isn't he a public servant?

is he above the rules and laws?

How can a law/rule violator be an enforcer of the same rules?

Abegi.. There was nothing rude about that.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
candy:
@slimmy05, Man, direct your unguarded insults to those LCC guys and those saying he should pay toll! Then read through my post- again. The fact that one holds the sword doesn't mean one should wield it anyhow, that's all I'm saying.

My post is more in reaction to his previous history.

*It pays to show some caution and guard your fingers online.
You still ain't making sense at all. His previous history? What has his previous history got to do with his posting to Lagos. He did remarkably in making sure Public Office holders do not make the police their tool achieve their selfish aims.

You absolutely said nothing other than speaking from the myopic lens of the APC cronies. Get your fact right and make a good comment and stop running round.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Aarenaija: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Who is this guy self? Is he above the law?
he should know he is in Lagos and not Rivers. ....Needs to be careful.

If not for GEJ lawless govt. how can this type of character be
In a uniform that is a symbol of Nigeria Civility?

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by MadCow1: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennytidistar:

and Why should you pay to walk or drive freely in your country? some of you claim you know the law but you don't know your right. Mbu just show the real mode of what freedom of movement is.

Tolled roads are not illegal.. The reason why people complain about the LCC tolled road is because it was an existing road.. Normally, tolled roads abroad are called express like the highway 427 Toronto Canada, but it's a completely new road and was constructed from scratch..

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
tylesh:

Well,yea....but it also depends on how the orderlies said it...come of it they wanna get everything free?
These same pple enter public transport without paying claiming staff
Wat's d biggy in paying toll fee, will it stop him from being d AIG?
It means u are justifying his actions of locking civilians up
nice dp......

Am not justifying his action but its common sense to give honor to whom honor is due....

if ur a lagosian I believe u would know how rude people in uniform are....the question of who's AIG after seeing 6 convoys is kinda rude to me....my 10kobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Handshake Of President Buhari And Bukola Saraki / Nigerians In France Join #EndSWAT Protest, Ask Buhari, IGP To Resign / Throwback Picture Of Bukola Saraki And His Father In 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.