Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. (42620 Views)

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2016
What effort have you made regarding finding a man who stands out? What are the signs that reveals he’s not husband material? What are the qualities you look out for in a man?

This is not going to be the Tiwa Vs Tee billz choice on whatever either of them cherished about the other. This is going to be more on checking for the qualities that makes a man; a real man. If your man does not possess any of these awesome characteristics, it is time to ditch him for a better alternative. Remember, it all drops down to choosing wisely on a man you want to share the rest of your life with. But, unless you want to be my next line of story on divorce.

Basically, there are qualities which every man should possess to qualify into the “husband material” league. While looking for a life partner, it is essential to look out for those qualities in your man.

*Loving
*Caring
*God fearing
*Romantic, etc.

The above, tops all possible qualities every woman wants in her man. How then, would you ensure your “husband to be” has all these traits?

Simple!

In the journey of choosing a life partner, below are the qualities you need to watch out for in your man before saying YES to his proposal.

1. Emotional maturity
How well his he able to control his impulse when argument becomes tough between you two? Look for a man who is able to calm himself during stress, disappointment and pressure; a man who would rather not unleash his annoyance on you during this time. He should be able to attend to issues as they come and proffer positive solutions. He must be able to confront challenges in a steady and responsively manner.

2. He shares virtually everything with you
Changing one’s orientation from a particular belief; how you decide to live your life, is why alot of people don’t share their secrets. Besides, it is very difficult to have your mind changed overnight on something you’ve abide to, for a very long time. You know you are making a perfect choice if he’s open to sharing everything with you without reservations. Most importantly, he looks into the future and share plans and values regarding all that brings happiness into the marriage. He would be careful not to totally take charge of defining how the future ends with you both, by ensuring his plan corresponds with those you have in mind too. When you see a man who’s on the same lane with you, he might just be the one.

3. Must be apologetic
It is easy to spot a man who’s full of himself from a distance. A man who would prefer being nicknamed “tough”, even at the expense of taking your feelings for granted. Study your man, and ensure he feels truly sorry whenever he did something wrong to you or to someone else. A man who would make a great husband, would do all it takes to bring back the smile he caused you to lose.

4. He must be a great motivator
A happy life comes with the feeling of being appreciated. No one knows it all. In this regard, how is he able to appreciate the little you can do perfectly? A husband material will appreciate your good food, embrace you for being so organized, and encourage you from time to time. Ensure your man is capable of making you feel appreciated. You are most likely to live a happy life when your man is intentionally willing to demonstrate his respect to you, through his actions and words. His level of education does not matter here. If he is able to give indepth recommendations and advice which inturn, helps in making awesome decisions, you can always trust your instincts of leading you to a right choice of man.

Shall we talk about your flaws and little shortcomings? Your husband-to-be must accept and deal with the fact that you are human, and are bound to limitations too.

5. His ability to maintain healthy conversations
It is okay to disagree with each other once in a while, but how does he handle the scenario? What makes a marriage is the ability of each couple, especially the man, to know his way around conflicts. One who is going to make a great husband should be able to calm a heat conversation.

6. Not prying into your privacy
In real sense, every man must respect your privacy. Digging beyond to know who that text messages and your last call is coming from, as well as trying to know the relationship between you and the sender would only give him a cause to lose trust. Why then would you want to be with a man who doesn’t trust you?

7. What has changed since you met him
It doesn’t matter if you have being with your partner for over 2 years, neither does it matter if your love game is below 2 months. Ask yourself what has changed in your life, or what impact has being in a relationship with him generates. You aimed to being better on the things you can do, but would appreciate being the best at it. What are his contribution towards helping you achieve your objectives?

8. A man who does not restrict you to certain things
You are who you are. Therefore, there shouldn’t be any set rules binding you from doing certain things in the relationship. A man who threatens you with a breakup “if you don’t come spend the weekend” is NOT a husband material! This is the kind who will always have you caged in marriage with a selfish “do” and “don’t” rules.

9. One who respects your family
Started from the bottom, says Drake. It is never too early for a good man, who is willing to become a good husband to show respect to every members of your family.

10. A man who can satisfy you in bed
No no, no way! I can imagine what runs through your head as you see this part. I’m still an advocate of “no s*x before marriage” so it’s not what you think. His ability to satisfy you in bed goes beyond intimacy alone. He should be able to do the things you derive pleasure from. If he is able to SATISFY YOU in bed, you won’t have to get such happiness anywhere else. Do you understand? *Winks

11. Must take your relationship seriously.
Be careful about making decisions around this reason. Men huzzles. They work and get paid to be able to fund some personal bills. All the same, a man should be there for his partner when he is needed. He must place issues regarding your relationship on priority. Relationship is time and commitment. Both works hand in hand.

http://www.nawesabi.com/husband-material/

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by DirtyGold: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2016
I'll prefer to see the 11 super qualities that makes you deserve all that.

What's tha business?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by cruzita(f): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2016
only sensible people will agree

9 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2016
How else will you know he can satisfy you in bed if you don't have sex with him undecided

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Why would you not want your husband to access your privacy?

6 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:
How else will you know he can satisfy you in bed if you don't have sex with him undecided
His ability to satisfy you in bed goes beyond intimacy alone.
Get the meaning sis

7 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2016
ahn what am i reading??
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

His ability to satisfy you in bed goes beyond intimacy alone.
Get the meaning sis

If we're talking sexual satisfaction then I don't get how you'll know he'll be able to satisfy you if you guys don't have sex.

(Modified)

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by DRISKLEF(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2016
LOL!

1 Like

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by RoyalBlak007: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
??

??

°°••°°••°°••
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

If we're talking sexual satisfaction then I don't get how you'll know he'll be able to satisfy you if you guys don't have sex.

But if its another sort of satisfaction like financial, then you may be right.
Sis I've been in a relationship where we didn't had sex
But I could tell that can satisfy me in bed (I won't share that)
I just want you to know that, a man satisfying his woman on bed is not all about sex

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by JoeCutie(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2016
You'd want him to SATISFY YOU IN BED but without having sex with you! How na? By licking you? Sucking you? Fingering you? Eating you? But not fvcking you? Akuko Mike Ejeagha. Even though that's the case, then that's pure punishment! Why would you want to punish him in such a cruel manner? You'd get him all excited and still not let him? That's the height of selfishness!

You wanna be satisfied but you can't satisfy him too? Some girls and their wack reasoning ehn
. undecided

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I just want you to know that, a man satisfying his woman on bed is not all about sex

Lucky you, I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

By Staring into his eyes while holding hands grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2016
Funny enough all the things you listed are forms of sex, cunnilungus, MouthAction, fisting etc so I dunno what she's talking about undecided

JoeCutie:
You'd want him to SATISFY YOU IN BED but without having sex with you! How na? By licking you? Sucking you? Fingering you? Eating you? But not fvcking you? Akuko Mike Ejeagha. That's pure punishment! Why would you want to punish him in such a cruel manner?

You wanna be satisfied but you can't satisfy him too? Some girls and their wack reasoning ehn
. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2016
JoeCutie:
You'd want him to SATISFY YOU IN BED but without having sex with you! How na? By licking you? Sucking you? Fingering you? Eating you? But not fvcking you? Akuko Mike Ejeagha. That's pure punishment! Why would you want to punish him in such a cruel manner?

. undecided

They dont want to eat the meat but want to use their teeth to divide it grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by simplyhonest(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2016
interesting thoughts...
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

By Staring into his eyes while holding hands grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao

gringringringringringringrin

Like some sorta soul sex lmao

5 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2016
slyIsaac:
ahn what am i reading??
Look at how you,this grown man disgrace yerself!!
Its painful clear you aren't material! lipsrsealed go now!
Morning,How you? smiley
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by SweetieConstie(f): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2016
grin The posters above me though! grin grin grin

OP, Spot on! Like Cruzita said, only the sensible or reasonable would agree! smiley

2 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

gringringringringringringrin

Like some sorta soul sex lmao

gbam!! grin.....veeery Satisfying grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Adonis3: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2016
75% of people who give advice don't even follow themlipsrsealed

#Adonis3HasSpoken

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by MasterJayJay: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2016
10. A man who can satisfy you in bed
No no, no way! I can imagine what runs through your head as you see this part. I’m still an advocate of “no s*x before marriage” so it’s not what you think. His ability to satisfy you in bed goes beyond intimacy alone. He should be able to do the things you derive pleasure from. If he is able to SATISFY YOU in bed, you won’t have to get such happiness anywhere else. Do you understand? *Winks

When a devil is preaching, confusion takes centre stage.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by martinsad(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

seriously, this, to me is the only and d only flaw to this write-up!
THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO KNOW IF SOMEONE IS GOOD IN BED UNLESS YOU GO TO BED WITH SUCH PERSON!

15 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by JoeCutie(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:
Funny enough all the things you listed are forms of sex, cunnilungus, MouthAction, fisting etc so I dunno what she's talking about undecided

Some Nigerian girls do not just want to get sense. Ignorance! It's in Nigeria you'd see a girl claim she's a virgin when her punni is as wide as UNIBEN main gate from self servicing sometimes with Cucumbers, Dildos, etc. You finger yourself and you're being fingered too. You're given head on daily/weekly basis, yet, you deceive yourself thinking you're a virgin, simply because human dick hasn't passed through too. Who's fooling who? Sometimes I feel like using nails on these girls for them to get sense. Rubbish! undecided

Please, these ladies need to be sex-oriented
. embarassed

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Adonis3: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2016
n
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by JoeCutie(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

They dont want to eat the meat but want to use their teeth to divide it grin
Azzineh! They want to go to heaven but they don't want to die. lipsrsealed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Number 6 is so on point
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by naijaboiy: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2016
Op how about six packs and handsome feature? cheesy

There is one dumb girl who created a thread yesterday that she will cheat on her man if he does not have six packs.

She won't be happy if she sees you omitted that in your list. grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by waxxydude: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
*sighs* How do yo know he's a good yansher when he hasn't yanshed you before marriage? undecided

It's your kind that end up sucking musa the-shoe-shiner priick when oga 2secs isn't around.

6 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by vizkiz: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

There is one dumb girl who created a thread yesterday that she will cheat on her man if he does not have six packs.

oh my God! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

lwkmd! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.