Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him (35592 Views)

Seun Kuti: ''Bring Metuh In Chains Next Time'' / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by juman(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hope apc performs well when win.
Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by aviazuva: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
goldenvicky:
u knw I didn't want to interfere in dis election stuff cos I wasn't ready to waste my vote.Bt AIT already killed Buhari,d man no try at all,If Buhari becums d president,,definitely he will bring in d sharia law,nd d house will move for it cos most of d senators re frm d north.Jonathan has convinced me enuf bt Buhari hasn't,a leopard cannot change its spot.So cum march 28,JONAwillmarchonBuari

the Buhari "miss rule"" we are complaining about happened over 25 years ago.

That regime was a military regime which purged us of the Auterity measure government of Shagari

That regime did not have the parliament Senate and reps

the AIT advert against Buhari would have been ok if they are able to give reason for each action Buhari carried out.

One question: Umaru Dikko died last year, how many government delegates were sent to attend his burrial,

that was the man of honour according to AIT PDP
These politicians self
Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by Ikengawo: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
I pray to God none of my sons are Yoruba. I remember the yoruba guy that said even though Buhari killed his father, he will vote for Buhari, not Seun is trying to justify his own rootless tree mentality against his own father. Tomorrow they will be voting based on rice. These people aren't healthy at all.
Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by free2ryhme: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
helphelp:
Afrobeat star and Late Fela's son, Seun Kuti  has explained why he would not vote this year. He also opened up on the only condition under which he would forgive Buhari for locking his father up. He told the Nation.

Seun should just shut up . All of a sudden he thinks clout and political influence. The electrician boy that fela his father flogged to that and fela went free When the family was crying for justice . Who gave conditions to forgive fela
Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by Bants(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
helphelp:
Afrobeat star and Late Fela's son, Seun Kuti  has explained why he would not vote this year. He also opened up on the only condition under which he would forgive Buhari for locking his father up. He told the Nation.

Seun needs Fayose to give him stomach infrastructure contract
Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by Molz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
let him qoan die....!!!
btw** who is fela??
he was an entertainer who can be categorized as a civilian
when your father was mocking head of states nkor
eedris abd kareem did that as well... we all know he faced the consequences, so did fela.
fela isnt a politician....and shouldnt be treated as one!!!!&
he ez a bloody civilian!!!!!!!!
Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by corneli83(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
berem:
Buhari did not kill your father. Why all the noise and seeking for attention? Buhari did not also throw your grandmother down from a high building which led to her death.

Since he doesn't have a PVC,he should STFU and let people with PVCs decide who to vote for.

Kapish!!

This comment is too harsh.
Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by Neplusultra(f): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Believe it or not, those without PVC are the ones who make the loudest noise of all.
Very true grin [color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by Euckybaby(f): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
voting is not a do or die stuff..
Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by shomutuski(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
teemanbastos:
you are the one that is a dead person
A deaded dead deading deader person sef... Idiot mgbeke..
Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by shomutuski(m): 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
bokohalal:

He can read but cannot comprehend.
Spot on broo. Let them keep living in a fools paradise.. Tine go soon reach..
Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by darediamond(m): 12:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Ahh, u r a wiked man ooo, c ao u qualify APshit.... VIP=> Vagabonds In Power!!! gringringrin

buskie13:
Suen... your dad is so proud of u ...Forget all these noise APC are making....they don't worth ur vote....eventually if they win.....they'll be VIP(Vagabonds In Power)

so much respect for #Fela Anikulakpo Kuti...
Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by jones9ice: 1:26am On Feb 10, 2015
if he no vote wetin go happen i beg tell me he don over smoke
Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by buskie13(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2015
darediamond:
Ahh, u r a wiked man ooo, c ao u qualify APshit.... VIP=> Vagabonds In Power!!! gringringrin

oboy. ...na from Fela i take learn that definition.... you know he he speaks sense.
Re: SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 11, 2015
espn:
add 1 + 1.. did u go to school at all? Somethings requires in-depth reasoning.

you are mad. agbaya oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) / Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured / Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.