Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Valentine's Week- A Week That Guys Dodge Toasting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Week- A Week That Guys Dodge Toasting (436 Views)

9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Week- A Week That Guys Dodge Toasting by argon500: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
February 14th Valentine's should be personal to your relationship/friendship and allow you to celebrate the moments that you've shared, and how well you know each other. But most people especially in Africa believes it is a day for only lovers. Haven't said that, some Africa ladies believe it is a day to rip the guys off. Most guys always be careful when Valentine is around. A guy like me always avoid to approach a fresh ladies during the season, reason is because they believe you have to solve the problems that they have been carrying for over a year in just that single day.
I was flattered when a friend of mine tagged me with Valentines message wishing me success in the coming lovers day. She is a girl which have been my online friend for more than 2 years and we both appreciate each other even though there are no serious thing between us.
For those of us which have privilege to have stayed outside the country, we appreciate it more than someone who haven't step outside the world base on the orientation about the day.
For guys, do you also avoid toasting a fresh ladies during the valentine week and also for a lday, how do you see the valentines day?

Your response and comment is appreciated.
Re: Valentine's Week- A Week That Guys Dodge Toasting by iceberylin(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Whats valentine undecided

I school in Germany

(1) (Reply)

Happy Valentines Day To All Those Who Have Found Real Love / Higher Love / To Whom It May Consine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.