Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her (54276 Views)

Married Man Baths Lover With Acid For Refusing To Be His 2nd Wife! / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by wildikeman(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2015
Chai and the boy suffered to toast the girl o
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by wildikeman(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Chai and the boy must have suffered to toast the girl o
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2015
conscript1967:

Puuulleeeeaassssee. Spare me bro. Second year at 16? Step by step explain how naaaw. Double promottion don kpafuka naa.

Lol.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by sandro105(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
embarassedand I hope Grace won't use HCl(acid) on me too for having sex wit tope,her classmate..I'd better confess now before valentine make she vex coz I'm even broke to get val gifts
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
wildikeman:
see dis babe o. Which ding dong would he use in cheating again na?

Read the comment again, mayb you will understand better
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by wildikeman(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Read the comment again, mayb you will understand better
ehh sorry oo...just read it fast fast.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Revolva(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
16 years old don dey f...' see delta babe's r way too rude.., too full of aggression...wetin 16 yrs old know about motherhood n love...shame
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by vicolla: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Daniepris:

I can see u derive joy in talking shit. Go find work do...
*I no know where pple dey drop their brain sometimes *
Sorry o no be for u....
hmmm, u even get time to dey reply me. Nor mind me jooor. I no know when I write that shit.....
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Daniepris(f): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
vicolla:
hmmm, u even get time to dey reply me. Nor mind me jooor. I no know when I write that shit.....
Sorry dear. It wasn't for u...
it was a mistake....
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
crychai

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.