Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her (54288 Views)

Married Man Baths Lover With Acid For Refusing To Be His 2nd Wife! / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Naam22(f): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
i know it will be an Igbo girl. wicked tribe
for this your dumb comment you go look for job taya.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by terzurum5(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
@Tandullceblog
So you mean, that same girl will never cheat on her lover(s) and if she does the same treatment should be meted out to her right?
I hate judgement influenced by sentiments.
I know too well how painful it is for your lover to cheat on you, especially when you are faithfully committed to a relationship. However, i do not think it is enough justification for one to destroy someone's reproductive machine (Tool) on account of infidelity or cheating.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BlackLeopard(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
conscript1967:

Puuulleeeeaassssee. Spare me bro. Second year at 16? Step by step explain how naaaw. Double promottion don kpafuka naa.

Just thinking of Britain: When you're 16-ish, prior to A-levels, that period's called college. You can also b 16 and in college if you're in the army.
We may be dealing with both different school system here and different terminology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by acidicTea(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun!.. Please, i want to change my username angry

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
conscript1967:

The point is dat u ar a bloody liar. I expect such from girls, gays and tweenies and am sure u are one. So u took jamb at 12 years, did primary six at say 7yrs. Did u start school in de womb? Don't u feel shame at these silly eenie meenie miney moes boy? U don't deserve a d1.ck,BOY.

Vulgarity from "adults" like you make me sick to the stomach.

I school in Uganda since Benue State University and University of Jos refused to give me admission (ASUU strike 2013)

This is a link to my interview:

Source: http://campusbee.ug/lifestyle/meet-youngest-university-student-uganda

Plus you can confirm from these two Nairalanders

Jarus and LogoDWhiz

If you need further proof, I would be glad to help you with that.

Have a good day angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BlackLeopard(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Timzy234, yeah I was thinking you be doing school somewhere abroad.

Good luck with your studies, one man's disbelief means nothing.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
terzurum5:
@Tandullceblog
So you mean, that same girl will never cheat on her lover(s) and if she does the same treatment should be meted out to her right?
I hate judgement influenced by sentiments.
I know too well how painful it is for your lover to cheat on you, especially when you are faithfully committed to a relationship. However, i do not think it is enough justification for one to destroy someone's reproductive machine (Tool) on account of infidelity or cheating.

Me neither

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
tellwisdom:
So you dont know 89.9 % of delta people have brain tumour??
how
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by slap1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Timzy234:

I'm 16 and a second year Law student. So what is/was your point exactly?
Congrats.
So how many age mates of yours are in your department?
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BlackLeopard(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
slap1:
If you don't get my point, that means your admission may have come a little too early.

Or it more likely means you expressed your point in a way not even geniuses would get it and need to restate your opinion.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by slap1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Or it more likely means you expressed your point in a way not even geniuses would get it and need to restate your opinion.
My point is, 16 year olds shouldn't have gotten that 'far ' in life. Not in Nigeria.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by kevv(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:

I pick offence.. lol, you need to read the insults I received too, someone even told me 'god punish you'

Well the act was bad and the girl's too young to do such. I'm sure she doesn't even know what love is, most of us don't, we just think we do.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BlackLeopard(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
slap1:
My point is, 16 year olds shouldn't have gotten that 'far ' in life. Not in Nigeria.

And why not? Other than your envy, that is. Every nation benefits from intelligence among them, even more so if the intelligent people also use their wits for good actions.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BlackLeopard(m): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
slap1:
Congrats.

What's that got to do with the price of eggs? He doesn't have to have age mates, intellectual peers are peers too. More so if age ones don't click.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by slap1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
BlackLeopard:

What's that got to do with the price of eggs? He doesn't have to have age mates, intellectual peers are peers too. More so if age ones don't click.
What are you on about anyway? I'm talking about what a majority of 16 year olds are doing and you're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Enjoy your day man.

Peace.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
slap1:
Congrats.

Mehn na only me for the country ooo

http://campusbee.ug/lifestyle/meet-youngest-university-student-uganda
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by soulglo: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who is raising these kids these days in Nigeria? Why does a 16 year old have a boyfriend? Where did she get the acid? I cannot even fathom how a 16 year old could plan out such a cruel act. 16 year old girl and penis have no business with each other. She's old enough to be tried as an adult. Lock her up and throw away the key because she's a menace to society.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
BlackLeopard:
Timzy234, yeah I was thinking you be doing school somewhere abroad.

Good luck with your studies, one man's disbelief means nothing.

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by slap1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
BlackLeopard:

And why not? Other than your envy, that is. Every nation benefits from intelligence among them, even more so if the intelligent people also use their wits for good actions.
By 'far' , I was referring to the acid-pouring girl, not the chap in the university. Don't know where you saw the 'envy' you write of, we can't all be 16 year old law undergraduates. I have my passion which I pursue.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BlackLeopard(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
slap1:
By 'far' , I was referring to the acid-pouring girl, not the chap in the university. Don't know where you saw the 'envy' you write of, we can't all be 16 year old law undergraduates. I have my passion which I pursue.

Ohh so, sorry bro. I was thinking you're still talking about the chap in the university. My mistake.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by slap1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
soulglo:
Who is raising these kids these days in Nigeria? Why does a 16 year old have a boyfriend? Where did she get the acid? I cannot even fathom how a 16 year old could plan out such a cruel act. 16 year old girl and penis have no business with each other. She's old enough to be tried as an adult. Lock her up and throw away the key because she's a menace to society.
That's what I was worried about before someone misconstrued me for something else.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by slap1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Ohh so, sorry bro. I was thinking you're still talking about the chap in the university. My mistake.
It happens, bro.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by slap1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Timzy234:

Mehn na only me for the country ooo

http://campusbee.ug/lifestyle/meet-youngest-university-student-uganda

Congrats man, nairaland front page awaits your future feats. Keep your head up.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BlackLeopard(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
slap1:
That's what I was worried about before someone misconstrued me for something else.

Getcha, and totally agreed it's more than worrisome. Not surprising, but worrisome (and agreeing with the quoted poster the attacker is old enough to be tried for their crime. Not sure if 'as adult'. But tried definitely. This was a planned crime and not a simple accident or negligence or anything of that sort, she had enough brains to not do it I'm sure, yet she chose to.)
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BlackLeopard(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
slap1:

Congrats man, nairaland front page awaits your future feats. Keep your head up.

Echoed wishes.
(Poking around - considered how many messed up news does NL FP have, I hope he doesn't end among those and gets higher than that, but I'm seeing what ya see, just success.)
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
kevv:

Well the act was bad and the girl's too young to do such. I'm sure she doesn't even know what love is, most of us don't, we just think we do.

I never said the act was good, I wouldn't do it but it has happened. Was just having fun with the subject
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by kevv(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:

I never said the act was good, I wouldn't do it but it has happened. Was just having fun with the subject

Yh, same here. I wasn't really serious, and if you read my 1st quote very well, you'll find a complement in there somewhere.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
kevv:

Yh, same here. I wasn't really serious, and if you read my 1st quote very well, you'll find a complement in there somewhere.

Lol, I would really like to know what complement was in that quote cos if it's the one i'm thinking, that's what made me say 'I pick offence'
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by misshoree(f): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
They should take the matter seriously,

16year old girl

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by mastercee(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
dollarlander:

Iranu abi iranu.people from that part of 9ja are naturally wicked. Last month in port Harcourt a promising guy, working in an oil servicing company was killed by an ordinary OND holder for discovering that the guy was married and he has not full fill the promise to buy her a car.

What a pity! I don't understand what this world is turning into
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by kevv(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol, I would really like to know what complement was in that quote cos if it's the one i'm thinking, that's what made me say 'I pick offence'

We both know that's a compliment of some sought, the reason you took offence was the context. Ok lemme put it this way, I tried to subtly criticise your comment by making use of a disguised compliment.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
kevv:

We both know that's a compliment of some sought, the reason you took offence was the context. Ok lemme put it this way, I tried to subtly criticise your comment by making use of a disguised compliment.

Lol... cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.