Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her (54282 Views)

Married Man Baths Lover With Acid For Refusing To Be His 2nd Wife! / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by kevv(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol... cool.

I know right, nice eyes too and this one aint disguised. wink
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Udehpaschal1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=Adaezeagu post=30571424][/quote]

sorry to bulge, are u from Ezeagu? Your name got my attention
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Adaezeagu(f): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Udehpaschal1:

sorry to bulge, are u from Ezeagu? Your name got my attention
Yes I am
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Timzy234:

Vulgarity from "adults" like you make me sick to the stomach.

I school in Uganda since Benue State University and University of Jos refused to give me admission (ASUU strike 2013)

This is a link to my interview:

Source: http://campusbee.ug/lifestyle/meet-youngest-university-student-uganda

Plus you can confirm from these two Nairalanders

Jarus and LogoDWhiz

If you need further proof, I would be glad to help you with that.

Have a good day angry angry angry

Conscript1967

I can attest to this.

His claim is true.

Don't look at it in the old conventional age. Look at it in d modern age, where it is possible.

God bless!

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by solalizzy(f): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:
Some Girls are becoming wicked and heartless o
D rate at which girls are pouring acid on their cheating partners (bfs) is becoming alarming
Something has to b done to educate dem dat their better ways to deal with such situations
lolx... it seems u re guilty and scared. blessed re those who cheats on their gf 4 dy shall be bathed wit acid water!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by solalizzy(f): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:
D rate at which girls are pouring acid on their cheating partners (bfs) is becoming alarming
Something has to b done to educate dem dat their better ways to deal with such situations
lolx... it seems u re guilty and scared. blessed re those who cheats on their gf 4 dy shall be bathed wit acid water! wink
Kennywills7:
lolx... it seems u re guilty and scared. blessed re those who cheats on their gf 4 dy shall be bathed wit acid water!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Kennywills7(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
solalizzy:
Hehehe u are funny
Well i belong to d Singles association of Nigeria so i can't b scared
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by SHOCK7(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hehehe, eya...I don't think he still has the apparatus to cheat again in this life but even in his next life, he will still never cheat again.
babe is dat all u gat 2 say 4 somebody is scared 4 life, no empathy in 'ur words angry
Tandullceblog:
Hehehe, eya...I don't think he still has the apparatus to cheat again in this life but even in his next life, he will still never cheat again.
babe is dat all u gat 2 say 4 somebody is scared 4 life, no empathy in 'ur words
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by solalizzy(f): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

Hehehe u are funny
na so una dy talk o. anyway all d bst... wait o, or did u break up coz u cnt afford val's gift? wink
Kennywills7:

Hehehe u are funny
na so una dy talk o. anyway all d bst... wait o, or did u break up coz u cnt afford val's gift?
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Kennywills7(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
solalizzy:
na so una dy talk o. anyway all d bst... wait o, or did u break up coz u cnt afford val's gift? wink na so una dy talk o. anyway all d bst... wait o, or did u break up coz u cnt afford val's gift?
Hehehe u wan finish me anyways i hv never bn in one and dont intend running away from mine when d time comes
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by solalizzy(f): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

Hehehe u wan finish me anyways i hv never bn in one and dont intend running away from mine when d time comes
wow daz gud all d bst
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by solalizzy(f): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

wow daz gud all d bst smiley
Kennywills7:

wow daz gud all d bst
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Kennywills7(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
solalizzy:
wow daz gud all d bst
Thanks dear
I hope urs didn't run away
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by solalizzy(f): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

Thanks dear
no
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Votukpa(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nigggas need to stay away from crazy ass biitches. Hands down.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Udehpaschal1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Adaezeagu:

Yes I am

wow!. Didn't know i had a sister here. Am frm Obeleagu umana in ezeagu. What about you?
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Kennywills7(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
solalizzy:
no
Dats nice
U will get some flowers for val
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by obillyj(f): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:
I think I ve read more stories of guys pouring the acid on ladies. Not that I condone any of it though. No offence is worth pouring an acid on anyone. We should learn to control our anger.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by solalizzy(f): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

Thanks dear
nope
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Kennywills7(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
obillyj:

I think I ve read more stories of guys pouring the acid on ladies. Not that I condone any of it though. No offence is worth pouring an acid on anyone. We should learn to control our anger.
Yes some guys engage in dis too
It has to b discourage and i think a death penalty should b place dis & pple will desist from engaging in d act
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by theboydisharp007(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
the guy should take heart from knowing that even if he ends up dead, his manhood will live on.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Daniepris(f): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
vicolla:
undecidedNot big deal... It will only make it stonger and more rugged...
I can see u derive joy in talking shit. Go find work do...
*I no know where pple dey drop their brain sometimes *
Sorry o no be for u....
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Adaezeagu(f): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Udehpaschal1:

wow!. Didn't know i had a sister here. Am frm Obeleagu umana in ezeagu. What about you?
mgbagbuowa
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by plumule(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
i know it will be an Igbo girl. wicked tribe
[url]. We pour acid on those dat commit the crime. What about ur tribe that bomb d all nation including ur family for no just cause. The minute u shun tribalizm d better for u
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
I luv you darling.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:
she has listened to so many buhari audio messages.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by SHOCK7(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
vicolla:
something is wrong with u,I just hope 'ur bf never experiences such! angry
vicolla:
something is wrong with u,I just hope 'ur bf never experiences such!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Val22(m): 2:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Adaezeagu:

Amu gi dia

Got me laughing like a mad jackass. keep it up lady
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by daey118(m): 5:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Raymondenyi:
since his apparatus for practicals is finished, I think he will now bank on, alternative to practicals, not a bad one actually.....
alternative to practicals is jst 20 marks..thats a fail if yu ask me
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Udehpaschal1(m): 6:29am On Feb 10, 2015
Adaezeagu:
mgbagbuowa
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Hawlahscho(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2015
horlabode:

seconded

thirded
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by wildikeman(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:
see dis babe o. Which ding dong would he use in cheating again na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.