Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her (54279 Views)

Married Man Baths Lover With Acid For Refusing To Be His 2nd Wife! / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by bameyi(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
16 years old what does she know about sex, prick, or love. What is this world becoming
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Certifiedboss: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hehehe, eya...I don't think he still has the apparatus to cheat again in this life but even in his next life, he will still never cheat again.

This is not funny.. Not like I'm supporting the guy for cheating. But if that guy was to be my brother I will get that girl and pour acid in her pussy so things become even... There should be a limit to actions taken, not like they were married for God sake
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Certifiedboss: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hehehe, eya...I don't think he still has the apparatus to cheat again in this life but even in his next life, he will still never cheat again.

This is not funny.. If that guy is your brother I'm sure you won't make this comment. It baffles me how animals use their brain better than some humans.. Not like I'm supporting the guy for cheating. But if that guy was to be my brother I will get that girl and pour acid in her private part so things become even... There should be a limit to actions taken, not like they were married for God sake
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by PrinxPeera(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
pictures pleasegrin
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by notoriousbabe: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Now you know why you should stop catching dem young grin
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by stylux: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:
Some Girls are becoming wicked and heartless o
D rate at which girls are pouring acid on their cheating partners (bfs) is becoming alarming
Something has to b done to educate dem dat their better ways to deal with such situations
. Becomn a gay is de next in my plan. Wicked girls
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by zamzy(f): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Datz how u ll continue lookin for job cos u continue criticising tribes!mtchew
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by brosprophet(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
what about the babe wey he dey dig for the hotel, the babe vanish?::::story story!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
impactz:
16 years

And so What's your point exactly?
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by officialteemi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
16years...haba
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Kennywills7(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
stylux:
. Becomn a gay is de next in my plan. Wicked girls
shocked
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Promking:
What!!!

That's the repercussion of dating a 16-year old, #UnderAge angry embarassed
You hypocritical soul
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Johnnoo:
16yrs old...Whats does she know

Exactly what she's supposed to know.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
slap1:
By my calculations, 16 year olds should be in SS1 or 2. The long-term effects of irresponsible parenting will be excruciating.

I'm 16 and a second year Law student. So what is/was your point exactly?
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Vikky014(f): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
i know it will be an Igbo girl. wicked tribe
really
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by portaableg(f): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
The Blood. Of Jesus, why say such thing. Moreover am a one Woman one Man kind of lady.
yemicoal:
Really?? Tell me you v never cheated on your bf angry, and would u be happy if he pours acid on your vjay angry
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
kingjohnny:
The girl is even under aged what do you expect from her.

Mmmtssccchhhheeeewwwwww
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Gurl you're cute!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nneka123 o....crazy people don start again. shocked
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by kevv(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hmmm... I think people liked this comment because of your face, if a 16yr old girl can do such a thing.... Smh, we done hear am be that.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Beyhiodie(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=30568281][/quote]
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
kevv:

Hmmm... I think people liked this comment because of your face, if a 16yr old girl can do such a thing.... Smh, we done hear am be that.

I pick offence.. lol, you need to read the insults I received too, someone even told me 'god punish you'
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by dnawah(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
i be sweet 16 if u tach my thin o! i go pour u acid o! after all this she will still be virgin tomorrow.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by conscript1967: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dat is why nigaz bang olosh0. No drama, no acid,no long tin. You even fit chop two babes together if you fit pay dem(I don do am). Girlfriends and their lovey dovey shenanigans sometimes suck.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Omg! Trouble don wear cover shoe! Haaa!
Well, bobo don enter am! What a sad story. Children will always be children no matter how grownup they look. What a sad justice for cradle rubbers.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by picked(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Apparently,it seems that there is no small gurl again.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by conscript1967: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Timzy234:

I'm 16 and a second year Law student. So what is/was your point exactly?

The point is dat u ar a bloody liar. I expect such from girls, gays and tweenies and am sure u are one. So u took jamb at 12 years, did primary six at say 7yrs. Did u start school in de womb? Don't u feel shame at these silly eenie meenie miney moes boy? U don't deserve a d1.ck,BOY.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BlackLeopard(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
That's plain fwcked up.
It's a mess if it's true and it's only few shades less wicked if the story's fake.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BlackLeopard(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
conscript1967:

The point is dat u ar a bloody liar. I expect such from girls, gays and tweenies and am sure u are one. So u took jamb at 12 years, did primary six at say 7yrs. Did u start school in de womb? Don't u feel shame at these silly eenie meenie miney moes boy? U don't deserve a d1.ck,BOY.

If that person is a Nigerian living abroad, and studying dere, it's well possible they are in college. Chill down.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by conscript1967: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Elan83:
cursed tribe!

God punish ur papa nya5,h. Ewu kafanchan
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by yemicoal(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
portaableg:
The Blood. Of Jesus, why say such thing. Moreover am a one Woman one Man kind of lady.
lol, OK. Good for u,
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by conscript1967: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
BlackLeopard:

If that person is a Nigerian living abroad, and studying dere, it's well possible they are in college. Chill down.

Puuulleeeeaassssee. Spare me bro. Second year at 16? Step by step explain how naaaw. Double promottion don kpafuka naa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.