Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. (1975 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. / Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by AlienStar: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
This has been in my mind for a while and its like,
how will an average 9ja gal take flowers from a lover during val. instead of expensive gift?
Secondly why are Nigerians not so pleased with use of flowers and nature to express "love"?

Guys n Gals what are your take in here?
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Mimienudles(f): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Your idea is not welcomed abeg. Please don't shout it out before guys change their mind
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by iceberylin(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Flowers don last long buh iphone6+ does...

Btw Jega don fall my hands..unplanned Val sad
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by iceberylin(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Broke girls be like...
Mimienudles:
Your idea is not welcomed abeg. Please don't shout it out before guys change their mind
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Kennywills7(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
I wonder o
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Mimienudles(f): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
iceberylin:
Broke girls be like...
I no get shame
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Kennywills7(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
grin
See d way u take answer her sharp sharp
Boys no plan for val dis year biko expect flowers
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by major466(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Flowers as gifts is very cool indeed. smiley
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Mimienudles(f): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

grin
See d way u take answer her sharp sharp
Boys no plan for val dis year biko expect flowers
We are very loyal. Re-consider am abeg
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by iceberylin(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
I no get shame

OYO wink
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Mimienudles(f): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
iceberylin:

OYO wink
Go away joor
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
I will give her mango flower. Make she understand d economy abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by iceberylin(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
wristwatch:
I will her mango flower. Make she understand d economy abeg undecided
10000likes
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Kennywills7(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
We are very loyal. Re-consider am abeg
Even d flowers there is no budget for it but we will see wot we can do to get our loyal girls some flowers
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Rapmoney(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
When I heard that the election has been postponed, I felt like I was dreaming. Oh, God, if this is a dream...let me wake up quick quickgrin
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Mimienudles(f): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

Even d flowers there is no budget for it but we will see wot we can do to get our loyal girls some flowers
Make it alil more than just a flower *winks* A flower is very close to useless nah
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Mimienudles(f): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rapmoney:
When I heard that the election has been postponed, I felt like I was dreaming. Oh, God, if this is a dream...let me wake up quick quickgrin
Chai! Not fair o
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Kennywills7(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
Make it alil more than just a flower *winks* A flower is very close to useless nah
grin
We will.think about
But we are seriously angry wit inec now btw we are in a meeting to discuss d fate of dis situation now
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Rapmoney(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
Chai! Not fair o
U see...this year's val would have been one of the best if not for this PDP, Jega, INEC, APC, and their frequent change of plansgrin
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Mimienudles(f): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

grin
We will.think about
But we are seriously angry wit inec now btw we are in a meeting to discuss d fate of dis situation now
You guys should do justice o. Make una know say val no be every day o
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by ronald4lif(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rapmoney:

Lol! Jega messed up big time, how can he not know that we the association of broke guys are not able to afford val gifts for our babes grin

If Attahiru Jega is married and can spoil his wifey with luxurious gifts not every one is same. We are still hustling and are yet to reach our aspirations biko undecided

Maybe we should take to the streets to insist he rescind his decision. This is heartless, unfair and inhumane to us the single men's club angry

1 Like

Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Mimienudles(f): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rapmoney:

U see...this year's val would have been one of the best if not for this PDP, Jega, INEC, APC, and their frequent change of plansgrin
Go away joor, lie lie :-
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Rapmoney(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Jega messed up big time, how can he not know that we the association of broke guys are not able to afford val gifts for our babes grin

If Attahiru Jega is married and can spoil his wifey with luxurious gifts not every one is same. We are still hustling and are yet to reach our aspirations biko undecided

Maybe we should take to the streets to insist he rescind his decision. This is heartless, unfair and inhumane to us the single men's club angry
U got me laffing brogrin
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:

U no get pity 4 9ja guys ni. Inec spoil our show ds year
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Rapmoney(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
Na my mind I speak o!
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Mimienudles(f): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rapmoney:

Na my mind I speak o!
God dey
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Mimienudles(f): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
wristwatch:

U no get pity 4 9ja guys ni. Inec spoil our show ds year
Bad market na everywhere
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Kennywills7(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
You guys should do justice o. Make una know say val no be every day o
Biko dearie wot do u want for val
lets see if we can think about it
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Mimienudles(f): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

Biko dearie wot do u want for val
lets see if we can think about it
Sweetie anything I can hold unto till 14feb 2016. You know best cause you the best *winks*
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Kennywills7(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
Sweetie anything I can hold unto till 14feb 2016. You know best cause you the best *winks*
Don't worry i know ur luv for flowers so am going to take u to a garden (Flower garden)
grin
U know u deserve d very best because u are d best
Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Mimienudles(f): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

Don't worry i know ur luv for flowers so am going to take u to a garden (Flower garden)
grin
U know u deserve d very best because u are d best
Sweetie no naw. I rebuke the sight of flowers on Feb14, IJN, amen!

1 Like

Re: The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. by Kennywills7(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
Sweetie no naw. I rebuke the sight of flowers on Feb14, IJN, amen!
Hehehehehe na wa o
There shall b flowers along wit some other gifts
Ur case has finally bn solved
U are highly favour

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Is Wicked. Prove Me Wrong! / MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.