Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. (1977 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by StevinMorgan(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Guys, keep an eye on these types of ladies who’ll make your life a living hell. If you see these traits in the girl, point it out at a convenient time and talk about it with her. But if she can't change, just go.

The obsessive possessive girlfriend. Your girlfriend’s possessiveness could seem flattering at first, but if she hates it when you do anything without her, or go out anywhere with your own friends, you may start to hate that side of her for it without realizing it. And a girlfriend who’s possessive would always feel insecure each time you meet another girl, even if it’s just a friend. And before you know it, both of you would be fighting every time you go out or meet anyone.

The user There are a few girls who see you as a great guy who could introduce her to a better world. You may be the guy who’s got a lot of connections, or the guy who’s running a potentially big business. And she may believe that her being with you is her ticket to enjoyment.
The relationship could start out perfectly, but within months, you may find that she’s more eager to spend your money than make any kind of plans with you that will better your future together.

The unapologetic girlfriend Are you dating a girl who just can’t apologize or admit her mistake? She may apologize in jest for trivial things, but for the things that really matter, she would prefer to give you the silent treatment than accept her fault?
This is a scary kind of girl to date, because she may seem like a sweet girl who’s a lot of fun. But in reality, she is extremely egoistic and arrogant. She believes she can never make mistakes, and she’s too proud to ever admit to a mistake. Such a girl would break you in the long run if you don't quit.

The whiner This is the kind of girlfriend who always whines. She complains and never has anything good to say, no matter how much you spend on her she will still have one money she is expecting from you. If your girlfriend can’t ever just see the good side in you, just quit before it's too late.

The confused girlfriend This is the type of girlfriend who just doesn’t know what she wants. She’s always confused between choices and is almost always unsure about any decision she takes.
She even flirts with other guys constantly and probably sees you as the standby boyfriend who she calls when she’s not getting attention from anyone else. Dating this kind of a girl is a disaster.

The dominating and demanding girlfriend She’s the kind of girl who is full of expectations, She’s a control freak and always wants things done her way. She’s bossy and expects you to do as she says all the time. You may be a nice guy who cares for his girl, but for this kind of a girlfriend, that’s not enough. She wants to dictate and control your life. Just quit already!

The too opinionated girlfriend. This type of a girlfriend takes it too far. She’s got her own opinions and she’s too rigid to change it no matter what you say, or even if she’s wrong. She changes her mind only when she wants to, or if her friends or mother convince her. But no matter how hard you try, she just doesn’t trust your opinions or suggestions.

The sneaky snoop She snoops on you all the time, the very second she gets an opportunity to do so. You may be loyal and truthful, but she still sees a reason to doubt your intentions all the time. She spies on you, looks through your cell phone, tab, etc. She won’t trust you because she probably has trust issues. Please avoid dating a girl who has trust issues. It’s not healthy for a happy relationship.

The fighter. This girl is scary when she gets angry. Her face reddens with rage and she quivers like she’s going to explode. She may even punch you or make a scene when she gets angry because she’s probably too hot tempered and all she sees is red when she gets angry. Never marry such a girl.

The I-make-you-insecure girlfriend This kind of a girlfriend may be a nice girl, but she’s too flirty. She gets really friendly with guys, even if he asks her out. She goes on dates with other guys even though she’s dating you exclusively. And you see her flirting with guys. And even when you point out that a guy she was talking to was trying to hit on her and ask her out, she pretends not to have noticed!
Dating a girl like this will leave you frustrated because those in this category hardly change their ways.

[b]martyr girlfriend.[/b]This kind of a girlfriend resorts to emotional blackmail and manipulation to get things done her way. She may be very helpful and sweet, and may even go out of her way to be nice to you, cook nice meal, etc. But when she wants something, she uses emotional blackmail to twist your arm and get back at you. She may constantly use lines like “I do so much for you...” “After all I’ve done for you, can’t you do this little thing for me...?”

guys which one is yours? Ladies where do you belong?
Haters will be like

Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by Olami90: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
cool Op, you have really done a good job. U captured it all.

How can u separate ladies and confusion?They are like koko nd akara nw.

One way or d other, the unapologetic gf wld be dominating and opinionated. I had one like dat.

you expect ladies to tell you where they belong?
U don see where mad person agree sey he/she is mad? undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by Tabelachizza(f): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
kk
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ladies come abd defend urself here....but a woman must av one of these uniques.
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nobody is perfect bro. Nobody would be in a relationship if we keep abiding by all these Dos and don't. U accept ur partner for who they are and make them what u want
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by kliq(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
99% are confused but they just don't know undecided
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Every woman has at least one of such attributes.
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by falconey(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
firstEVA:
Every woman has at least one on such attributes.

yeah and that's hell!! And we men have to deal with it!
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thanks for the list buddy undecided

Well I'm possessive in the constructive way though.

I love to av my man's attention! But that does not Stop him from Living His life, coz sometimes I need my space too.
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
falconey:

yeah and that's hell!! And we men have to deal with it!
men aren't perfect too, we manage your imperfections, you manage ours, everyone is fine.
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by falconey(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
firstEVA:
men aren't perfect too, we manage your imperfections, you manage ours, everyone is fine.

Sure! Everyone is fine? Trust me men are not fine we just pretend we are.

Your flaws are too much, ours are not much, I don't even know them.
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
falconey:

Sure! Everyone is fine? Trust me men are not fine we just pretend we are.

Your flaws are too much, ours are not much, I don't even know them.
cheesy u are not serious
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
The confused gf hmmm like they all aren't
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by AfricanApple(f): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
hell yeah
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by octopusfreaky(f): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
very true,,,,God help us
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by pato405(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2015
they all have at least one of those attributes. you can NEVER have a lady with clean slate not guilty of any of the above...never.

now, the only option for men is to screen based on the number of the above annoying characters. if your woman has more than one, please drop am. for guys like me, who have very low nonsense-tolerance threshold, we find it difficult dealing with too many of this xter.
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2015
Remain single
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Well written op,one thing about me is dat i free my man,i alway gives him space to live his life.**op remember no one is perfect! cheesy
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by youngds: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2015
cry I could bear all but not #The Confused Girl she is hell
Re: MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. by chigoizie7(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2015
More reason to adopt "Baby mama" approach.

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Your Vagina / How To Make Your EX Girlfriend Jealous / Did You Date In High School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.