Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

What You Need To Know About Love And Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Need To Know About Love And Valentine (606 Views)

The Virgin, A Shower And Valentine’s Day ( Erotica 18+) / A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) / Valentine: Hillarious Reactions From World Leaders About Nigerians And Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Love And Valentine by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
If you don't love yourself, then you can't love anyone
If you don't love your mother, you can't love a girl
Love should be our daily pattern
Love is not periodic or a yearly thing.

Ladies take note
If a guy claims he loves you; but doesn't love his mum or his siblings, run for your dear life...
How can you hate/dislike your own blood and someone who carried you in the belle for 9 good months? She took fresh fruits and vegetables, so you the baby can have a healthy birth.
She gave you her breast milk even that time when she was so tired and needed some rest...

If a guy claims he loves you but shouts at every little thing you do, talk to people any how, insult those bus drivers and call them names, visit the bar/club every weekend to watch ladies dance naked, then you still have to run for your dear life....

Dear Husband/married man

If because you go home straight from work to meet your wife after you close for the day and your friends call you woman wrapper, then you have earned more points to love your wife the more.
If calling my wife and informing her of my every movement makes me a woman wrapper, then i rather love to be a woman wrapper than join you to the bar/club to waste my time....

Having fun is sweet..( I love fun) but if it destroys me rather than build me, then i refuse to call it fun.
Everyone is happy 14th of February is so close and ThankGod the election (In Nigeria) was cancelled, You hear people say! My love will take me here, my love will take me there.
But the question now is... What is the true meaning of love?

If you take out that time to visit the needy,motherless babies home or take that your neighbour's little child that lost the dad or mum out....,then you have done more than enough for the day.

Love is shared, Spread it...
Re: What You Need To Know About Love And Valentine by iceberylin(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Visit a motherless babies home undecided

There is time for everything angry
Re: What You Need To Know About Love And Valentine by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
OK.......noted, thanks thou
Re: What You Need To Know About Love And Valentine by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
If you think so, Okay
iceberylin:
Visit a motherless babies home undecided

There is time for everything angry
Re: What You Need To Know About Love And Valentine by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Don't waste her time if you know you can't marry her...

Love me or hate me, but i must tell you the truth.

Guys do pretend a lot
They enjoy so much benefit from a girl knowing fully well they can't have such lady as a wife, and then end up wasting her time and show casing her to the whole world.

If you don't love her enough to be a wife, why deceive her and make her wait for long?

My dear beloved ladies

Stop advertising anyone that has not paid your bride price
You upload his pictures on Facebook, twitter,instagram etc.. Calling him your boo,your baby, your sugar plum, even your heart... and after some time he tells you its over and then you go back to adjust your update to "All guys are the same''
All guys are not the same my dear, you met the wrong person.

You see a handsome guy today, You love him! You see another one tomorrow, You still love him..
For heavens sake you have to know what you want in life....
Not everything that appears to be good can really be said to be good, no wonder the bible clearly stated (Taste all spirit)
Don't just rush into that relationship because you are lonely
Don't just rush into that relationship because you are of age
Don't just rush into that relationship because you want your Ex to be jealous that you've moved on even when you lied that you'll die for him which you and i know only happens in Nigeria movies

Things of the heart should be taken seriously
Let God rule your relationship(yes God)
He is the best counsellor
®valentine®love®commitment®purposeful living®
Re: What You Need To Know About Love And Valentine by UmanuJoy(f): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2015
@Mr Tebirim.gr8 food fr tot I must say..pls try to contact me..I'm just seeing ur reply on my coment lst mnt.cnt see any contact to reach u.so I cn 4ward my details as u asked.thankkss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Help Me Understand This / Done / As She Looks At The Menu, I Say A Silent Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.