Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Suicide On Birthday - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Suicide On Birthday (12779 Views)

My Suicide Note (A Short Piece) / Before You Commit Suicide / Why Did Richard Commit Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide On Birthday by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 11, 2015
God bless you op
Re: Suicide On Birthday by noblealuu: 1:44am On Feb 11, 2015
Embellished with alota moral lessons, depression kills so I'll learn to put a genuine smile on someone's face, it helps because you never can tell how that singular show of affection could help the person's predicament. Lessons learnt! cool

1 Like

Re: Suicide On Birthday by O4A3EM(f): 1:46am On Feb 11, 2015
yehmi01:
Just too long to read.

Why would one ever think of killing his or her self to start with.

Well sad sad

depression can push someone to the edge
Re: Suicide On Birthday by chelsea1116(m): 1:58am On Feb 11, 2015
bareal:
“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years....
Abraham Lincoln..nice 1 though
Re: Suicide On Birthday by noblealuu: 2:00am On Feb 11, 2015
O4A3EM:

depression can push someone to the edge

Sis u've nt gone to bed? *smiles*
Re: Suicide On Birthday by GatJokez(f): 2:39am On Feb 11, 2015
Thank you for sharing this story. Not too long ago I was talking with an old lady and she said something that has been on my mind a lot. She said, "Remember, when one door closes, another one will open. When you can't find any doors to open, build one and open it." Very wise words indeed. Even when we think we lost everything and all hope is gone, it just means that we are free to try something new.

Even though I am not down in the dumps about the changes in my life, I appreciated her words of wisdom. I've learned that self doubt held me back from trying to find opportunities I later missed.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide On Birthday by Lexusgs430: 2:57am On Feb 11, 2015
korel9:
I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide sad

Tautology
Re: Suicide On Birthday by nedu2000(m): 4:57am On Feb 11, 2015
Pls don't listen 2 d op's story,if ur so much of a coward to attempt suicide pls do,remember that we'll all die anyways & besides the world is over-populated,thanks smiley
The girl in the story was extremely selfish/wicked 'cause when a death occurs the loved ones left behind r the ones that suffer,her own suffering would be in hell
Re: Suicide On Birthday by macpetrus(m): 5:38am On Feb 11, 2015
Thanks... Story That Touches The Heart cry
Re: Suicide On Birthday by zeezahbee(f): 5:42am On Feb 11, 2015
This really got to me although i am not thinking of committing suicide but this story helps depression.

1 Like

Re: Suicide On Birthday by kdidi: 5:42am On Feb 11, 2015
Life is so sweet weather loved or hated rich or poor. We never know how it feels to be alife until u feel dat pain of ur last breath in dis world. Watever u do, stay alife because someone somewhere luvs you

1 Like

Re: Suicide On Birthday by Maximus85(m): 5:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Suicide is a sin. God said you should not kill, be it you or anyone else. Life is precious to God. Yours inclusive. If you take your own life, it doesn't belong to you. God will never forgive you. Such person has no hope of resurrection.
Re: Suicide On Birthday by goshen26: 5:56am On Feb 11, 2015
9ce one
Re: Suicide On Birthday by snowhyt(f): 6:30am On Feb 11, 2015
this story is so touching.
u never know how much u are loved until smtin rilli bad happens 2 u and u find numerous ppl coming 2 ur aid especially those whom u thought didnt care about your existnce.
showing love and care no matter how little, goes a long way in d hearts of depressed ppl.

1 Like

Re: Suicide On Birthday by ayomidegambari(m): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2015
Shebi u dey see food chop?..u dey wear clothe?..u dey university abi?...abeg go sit down
Re: Suicide On Birthday by okotv(m): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2015
depression can be helped by showing love to those who need it. It may cost you much but remember its a life saved. Depression is dangerous.
Re: Suicide On Birthday by chikasin4(m): 6:35am On Feb 11, 2015
So torching
Re: Suicide On Birthday by zigger(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2015
STUPID!! There is no reason anyone would take his own life least of them being that u re unloved. U be beyonce even she get lots of enemies. Nice write up though @op
Re: Suicide On Birthday by mikanju: 6:44am On Feb 11, 2015
You might be right! But I have seen so much saddness in this life (relationships) that people who see me glow,happy and succeed wonder where I got the strenght from.But none of them is worth taking my life for and none will ever be!!! You will always have somebody to talk to and who will listen to you if you want.If humans don't pay attention or listen,God does.
Sucide is not the answer and not an option!
Re: Suicide On Birthday by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2015
There is so much in life to think of killing myself.... Life is too sweet..
Re: Suicide On Birthday by killercute16(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2015
I was here
Re: Suicide On Birthday by BKings: 6:54am On Feb 11, 2015
Reiyvinn:
This came right on time for me. Thank you so much OP, you have no idea what you've just done by posting this humble piece.

I can sense a sooth to the long-lasting depression that has haunted me for weeks.

Who knows what would've happened if my desire to end my suffering got the better of me.

Thank you so much.
Don't even contemplate it. This story touched me more because I was once in the shoes during my university days. I felt deserted by my family members, no one was there for me. I went to lectures hungry and hv nothing to eat when I get back. I bless God for a true friend who was always there for me, encouraging me all the time. Today, my story has changed. If I had taken my life then, who would be recieving this kinda salary on my behalf now gringrin. Today those that rejected me then are now depending on me. Life!!

2 Likes

Re: Suicide On Birthday by lacicrips(m): 6:57am On Feb 11, 2015
landform:
can smeone tell me why I Will think sucide?
Depression. They don't plan it.
Re: Suicide On Birthday by giles14(m): 7:08am On Feb 11, 2015
LewisO:

What is this one saying, huh?
Don't deceive yourself! Still same. undecided

him dey fear to die .simple
Re: Suicide On Birthday by Pr0ton: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2015
korel9:
I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide sad

See this one o grin
Re: Suicide On Birthday by Pr0ton: 7:12am On Feb 11, 2015
nedu2000:
Pls don't listen 2 d op's story,if ur so much of a coward to attempt suicide pls do,remember that we'll all die anyways & besides the world is over-populated,thanks smiley
The girl in the story was extremely selfish/wicked 'cause when a death occurs the loved ones left behind r the ones that suffer,her own suffering would be in hell

That's if the story is true smiley
Re: Suicide On Birthday by Funkychic(f): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2015
quite touching....but op, na from where d girl dey narrate dis story to u? u be her neighbour?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD / Life Of An Abuja Boy / The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.