Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend (3930 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by falconey(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
ireneony:
same way my guy bestie will be jealous of me.
Is a two way thing.....hope you get my point sad
how will she be jealous? Your guy must have introduce you as his GF to her.............the jealous one is you
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by haibe(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
stan241:
I've known her since primary school days we both attended the same uni and we are as tight as possible,I'm also very close and tight with her siblings male and female and her mumsy was our headmistress back den...truth is if as a guy you can't control urself it be very difficult..she's in a 4yr relationship now and we are still as tight as ever and absolutely nothing has ever happened..its all abt self control to me
it's no good to be too close to someone in a relationship if u don't want to destroy it in the long run. . U may not understand
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by stan241(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
haibe:
it's no good to be too close to someone in a relationship if u don't want to destroy it in the long run. . U may not understand
there are rules and there are boundaries aint nothing to destroy cus overtime someone like that becomes more of a sister than even a friend

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
An opposite ssex as a best friend is a frisky risky business. If you can dare the odds, then go for it . But it's not advisable. At least not from me.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by LydiaBI(f): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
I very much agree with you op! it makes no sense other than making the girlfriend feel insecure.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by pinkycute(f): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
I've been there before angry and sometimes she will even pass the night in his house undecided well, that's an old story nahhhh grin for me))) I can't date a guy that has female friends as a friend...

Never!!...
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
wha'ever.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by ireneony(f): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
NinoBrown888:
wha'ever.
everwhat
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by bauer00: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
ireneony:
from ratio of 100, 80% of guys who ve a best as a bestie, end up sleeping with them.
While some of them end up with friends with benefit
i wont term wat u juz described as bestie but rada friend with benefits....guys have dis respect and brotherly love for dia bestie
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
ireneony:
everwhat
whaaaeverrrr ma'am.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Charles4075(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Op, I have 3 suggestions
First, I’d ask you to consider your boyfriend’s history with this girl. For example, if the two of them are family friends who’ve been playing Ali Simbi together since 1st grade, their sibling-like relationship should be less worrisome. Similarly, if they’ve already tried dating in the past, and your boyfriend was the one to bow out, it’s not as likely that he’s looking to rekindle. I would be much more suspicious if this “best friend” of his was someone he once met while cruising Looking For A Girlfriend .com, and has yet to experiment with romantically. You have to weigh all the circumstances before jumping to any conclusions.

Secondly, the resolution of this predicament is also dependent upon your individual personalities. Do you often tend to get jealous? Consider what else could be fueling your feelings before accusing your boyfriend of infidelity. On the other hand, it’s just as important for you to be able to trust him. If you don’t have any reason to suspect something beyond what he tells you, the problem could be inside your head. And if you don’t trust him, he might just not be the right one for you in the first place!
However, regardless of whatever is actually going on here, you should not be lying to him. If his hanging out with his friend bothers you, you need to let him know. Not that you should ambush him or tear him a new one on channels TV–but sit him down for a calm, mature conversation about how their interactions make you feel. It’s amazing how many relationship issues can be solved by simply communicating openly with your partner. If he’s a mature, decent guy, he should be able to convincingly reassure you of exactly why there is nothing to worry about!

Lastly, I still think it's unhealthy because you might never tell when the green mean monster in you might unleash itself and do something nasty and that's ''Jealousy''.. Thank You...
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by clarke1: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello am Mrs Clarke from new York, i want to share this testimony on how this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers and just wedded last week. So i will advice you to contact her now at princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you immediately without stress.if you are out there passing through any of
this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by horlarkoonlay(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
There's no biggie in male having female as bestie.....its just about u knowing how 2 save d odds nd let d galfriend knw she's a friend nd let d friend knw where ur heart belongs.my own perception tho
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by iamord(m): 1:36am On Feb 10, 2015
ireneony:
I hate to compete, you know we females loves to compete.
For instance, I'm dating a guy that have a female as best friend, all of a sudden, my guy start giving me all the attention, this will definitely create commotion between both ladies.
Not only that, she will also give me the signal that she knows my boyfriend more than me e.g. favorite food, hobbies, likes n dislikes, etc
for once I agree with u
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by kentprince: 2:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Girls will always be Girls
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 10, 2015
prettyjo:
I agree with you
Same here
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by redgem(f): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Chidonc:

Dats wat u girls dnt understand, once a guy has a babe as his bestie, he hadly has eyes on her, for instance I see my bestie as a fellow guy cos we have been long 2 geda and even if she stnds naked, she can't turn me on.

That's not true, I had a male friend who was my best friend, I had nothing in mind and I was so free with him but suddenly, he changed..he began sending negative signals at first I thought that it was because of our closeness then, he started comparing me with his girl friend, in her presence telling her how he loves the way I behave, how I'm conscious of my health, body weight etc. I felt bad cos I knew if I were his girl, I'll be so jealous and pissed. I confronted and told him to stop the comparism. He then told me that he wants to break up with her that he loves me, I was so shocked I had to talk some sense into him and cut off our relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by IamDejman(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2015
Lol....it's called insecurity. I have a female best friend. And even lot of female friends than male tongue
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2015
ireneony:
Does any other female here agree with me

Modify the title of your thread.

I Can't Date A Guy That Has (not Have)....

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by passionate88: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2015
Haha. Do girls still fall for the female best friend scam?

Nothing like female best friend. They are friends with benefit. People who sleep together without attachment and commitment. It's easy for guys and girls who don't want to be tagged "sleeping around" and who don't want a relationship either, this is the option they choose.

If you're a girl and a male is your bestfriend, steer clear of me. It's all lies. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
ireneony:

Good for you!
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by justmag(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
But u expect a guy to date you when u have a guy as a best friend...right? Any woman that has that problem is just showing her insecurity level. If you know your man then you will have no worry.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by dechandel(f): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Haha. Do girls still fall for the female best friend scam?

Nothing like female best friend. They are friends with benefit. People who sleep together without attachment and commitment. It's easy for guys and girls who don't want to be tagged "sleeping around" and who don't want a relationship either, this is the option they choose.

If you're a girl and a male is your bestfriend, steer clear of me. It's all lies. grin
Seconded!!!
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chidonc:

Dats wat u girls dnt understand, once a guy has a babe as his bestie, he hadly has eyes on her, for instance I see my bestie as a fellow guy cos we have been long 2 geda and even if she stnds naked, she can't turn me on.

May God bless your papa and mama. Once a girl turns to my (best)friend nothing go fit make me develop feelings for her. I currently have a girl as my bestie, the kain play wey we dey always play pass guy own. I dey always insult her like say na guy and vice versa.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
dechandel:
Seconded!!!
Hope you won't fall for that scam.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by StealthyMe(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
See them... #Yimu

u don't want ur bf to have female besties bt u can have male besties abii grin

How paradoxic undecided
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by dechandel(f): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Hope you won't fall for that scam.
Scam¿? cheesy
Having a best friend is a slippery slope.. Best put in this way.. Working at a pizza shop without having a bite, how possible is that?

Then lets say the guy puts on his self control armour and end up not taking a bite,convincing the girlfriend will ultimately be the star war game here grin
But all in all, i second your post of it being tagged as friends with benefit ish..
I wont fall for it grin

Btw.. I love your font.. I just stole it tongue
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
dechandel:
Scam¿? cheesy
Having a best friend is a slippery slope.. Best put in this way.. Working at a pizza shop without having a bite, how possible is that?

Then lets say the guy puts on his self control armour and end up not taking a bite,convincing the girlfriend will ultimately be the star war game here grin
But all in all, i second your post of it being tagged as friends with benefit ish..
I wont fall for it grin

Btw.. I love your font.. I just stole it tongue
shocked

You fvcking thief! angry tongue

Leave all these people talking with one side of their mouth supporting this rubbish. . . Imagine me allowing that crap into marriage. Da fuq? Hell fvcking NO!!
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
ireneony:
I agree with u.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by dechandel(f): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
shocked

You fvcking thief! angry tongue

Leave all these people talking with one side of their mouth supporting this rubbish. . . Imagine me allowing that crap into marriage. Da fuq? Hell fvcking NO!!
grin grin grin
I just love the font.. Unique one tongue

About the bestie marriage ish.. No one would dare that with the instituition na..
The bestie should as well serve the purpose of the husband grin

Do you have an alternate account¿? Your posts oozes off familiarity tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out / The Ajebos Can Never Know This (photo) / My First Sex Experience With A Virgin Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.