Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend (3971 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
I just love the font.. Unique one tongue

About the bestie marriage ish.. No one would dare that with the instituition na..
The bestie should as well serve the purpose of the husband grin

Do you have an alternate account¿? Your posts oozes off familiarity tongue
Maybe I have an alternate account, may be not. tongue

Glad you like the font. Time for you enjoy uniqueness. Good you aren't using black, before the nitwits of this section say blackett=dechandel like they did yesterday.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by dechandel(f): 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Maybe I have an alternate account, may be not. tongue

Glad you like the font. Time for you enjoy uniqueness. Good you aren't using black, before the nitwits of this section say blackett=dechandel like they did yesterday.
Lmao!!
I missed that part of the story..
I do not really blame them..

With the fake accounts trolling all over the section. lipsrsealed
Any unfamiliar account is a suspect of whatever crime they name it grin
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Feraz(m): 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tymax:
See them. Selfish.
Yet, guys can date them even when they have guys as best friends!!! undecided
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
dechandel:
Lmao!!
I missed that part of the story..
I do not really blame them..

With the fake accounts trolling all over the section. lipsrsealed
Any unfamiliar account is a suspect of whatever crime they name it grin
Yeah they can suspect, but putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 isn't part of the deal. You needed to see how foolish they were looking, forming detectives and patting themselves on the back. . .

In my mind I was like "foools"
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Haha. Do girls still fall for the female best friend scam?

Nothing like female best friend. They are friends with benefit. People who sleep together without attachment and commitment. It's easy for guys and girls who don't want to be tagged "sleeping around" and who don't want a relationship either, this is the option they choose.

If you're a girl and a male is your bestfriend, steer clear of me. It's all lies. grin
I disagree!!!
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Bosch10(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chidonc:

Dats wat u girls dnt understand, once a guy has a babe as his bestie, he hadly has eyes on her, for instance I see my bestie as a fellow guy cos we have been long 2 geda and even if she stnds naked, she can't turn me on.
true
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by chigoizie7(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:
Does any other female here agree with me

Why wouldn't u? As for me? I ve a female best friend, my gf aint cool wit it though, but I can never initiate any sexual iisshh from her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? / Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! / One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.