Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! (3961 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by Gentle99(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
True life story! Ifeoma, a 26 year old graduate narrates her story and seek help!

I am Ifeoma Udeh, a 26 year old graduate of University of Cape Town. I met the love of my life, a Nigerian when I came back to Nigeria for visits. Then, I was 20 and we got engaged, promising to avoid sex until we are married! After completing my course, I came back to Nigeria where we wedded.

After our wedding, we went for our honeymoon where I discovered that my husband has no Dick! Please, what do I do?

1 Like

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by thorpido(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Which one be no joystick?

2 Likes

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Where una dey see this una story sef?! grin

Well, my own suggestion is she should go and seek advice from the elders of her church

3 Likes

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by doubleportion: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Science fiction cool

1 Like

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by greatnaija01: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is a medical issue. so go to the doctors for an ADDITION or a GRAFTING. if he didnt confide in you before marriage on such HEIGHT of sensitivity... then there are more dangerous secrets loading.. anyway... I KNOW ITS A FICTIONAL STORY cos there is no picture and as a doctor i know men can not walk well in BALANCE if the JOYSTICK is missing. that means This OP can LIE shaaaa, so how does he PISSS or what made him marry since he can not get Hot. PLS WE HATE LIARS HERE.

wey_done_sir

Gentle99:
True life story! Ifeoma, a 26 year old graduate narrates her story and seek help!

I am Ifeoma Udeh, a 26 year old graduate of University of Cape Town. I met the love of my life, a Nigerian when I came back to Nigeria for visits. Then, I was 20 and we got engaged, promising to avoid sex until we are married! After completing my course, I came back to Nigeria where we wedded.

After our wedding, we went for our honeymoon where I discovered that my husband has no Dick! Please, what do I do?

1 Like

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
I love the story
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by makelove2m(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Gentle99:

OP pls ask her to send the pictures to us to believe this story

1 Like

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by rhonard(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
u married him already, try to find something to do about it, mean while

1 Like

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by Gentle99(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
makelove2m:

OP pls ask her to send the pictures to us to believe this story

Apply a little sense nah! God gave it to you to use not for fancy! If you are the lady, would you spread your dirty panties in the public?

Why your common sense dey this shallow nah?

1 Like

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by Gentle99(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
This is a medical issue. so go to the doctors for an ADDITION or a GRAFTING. if he didnt confide in you before marriage on such HEIGHT of sensitivity... then there are more dangerous secrets loading.. anyway... I KNOW ITS A FICTIONAL STORY cos there is no picture and as a doctor i know men can not walk well in BALANCE if the JOYSTICK is missing. that means This OP can LIE shaaaa, so how does he PISSS or what made him marry since he can not get Hot. PLS WE HATE LIARS HERE.

wey_done_sir

Oga Fake Doctor, receive sense in Jesus Name (say amen) .

Those men that use their manhood for money rituals, do their bodies lose balance? Think broad nah! Why e be say na only medical terminology, theorem and beliefs just full your head? Bros, no be only you be doctor here ooo! I am a neurologist!!!
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jesuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by rawpadgin(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
u mean he literally don't have a d1ck?
was he castrated
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by seunny4lif(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Joystick as in for playing PS4 undecided undecided
I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by gulfer: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
@OP, look for the old Nintendo, it usually comes with two joystick and that should serve you pretty well angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by freakthingz(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
gulfer:
@OP, look for the old Nintendo, it usually comes with two joystick and that should serve you pretty well angry angry

funny nygga

Aunty op buy him strapon you can buy any size preek you like

Also it never goes soft so you can ride forever
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by freakthingz(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
BreadandBeans:
Where una dey see this una story sef?! grin

Well, my own suggestion is she should go and seek advice from the elders of her church

Will they pray him a new prik

2 Likes

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fake story but I will play along. No koboko stick means your husband is your WIFE. grin
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by dsocioemmy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
See becareful o....Who u dey use play?...
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by Gentle99(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
dsocioemmy:
See becareful o....Who u dey use play?...

See them!

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by Mekzyzeus(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Technically, the marriage was contracted on deceit(there was no full disclosure) and ain't at all binding on you. Thus, you can seek for absolution of the marriage both in the church and legally ( it will be as if you guys never got married)
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by Cholls(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
my sister

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by Kakamorufu(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
dis is superstory
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by Trendy247: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
U CAN USE ANY ODA INPUT DEVICE NA
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by edibless0(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Too late
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by chiwex(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
picture of prove
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by franklynsunny(m): 1:15am On Jan 17, 2017
D story is nt complete
Hw him take dey urinate since wen u r 20yr u met him
Jus change d story well
Maybe ify was expecting big cassava but found pears

1 Like

Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by makelove2m(m): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Gentle99 post=52862861]

Apply a little sense nah! God gave it to you to use not for fancy! If you are the lady, would you spread your dirty panties in the public?

Why your common sense dey this shallow nah? [/quote

Why you dey ask for common sense, you fit buy am from super stores, abeg, e no dey common at all, seeing is believing pls, pix ................. or i will not believe
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by ollaxworld: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote][/quote]

Any proof to back your claim?
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by aregal: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Joystick? What is that rubbish? Why use kids playground language here. We are all adult for goodness sake!
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by Freewoman(f): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Gentle99:

Why your common sense dey this shallow nah?

TAKE AM EAZY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! by popefuse(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie if u check the story wella u go see na cook up story

(1) (Reply)

Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice / This Is Strange About My Orgasm / Checkout This Bobrisky Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.